PDA

View Full Version : Independent Cam Ladies *Hassle Free Adult Billing Platform*

kortneykay
03-04-2012, 08:01 PM
I've seen a few threads asking about an easy adult payment processor/platform and I thought I'd post this. If you offer phone sex or cam (or whatever) independently and you're looking for a hassle free payment processor check out myphonesite. http://myphonesite.com/blog-detail/20/Direct-Dial-Custom-Flat-Rate-and-Per-Minute-Billing-Solutions.html This is great for cam girls who go through skype or yahoo and would like to bill their customers first. They offer WEEKLY payments on their independent billing platform and you can chose to get paid through payoneer, check, wire transfer, direct deposit (and they will be bringing back Greendot MoneyPack payments) non adult sites can choose paypal.

They charge a one time fee of $39.95 and take out 20% of your weekly payout for fees. They don't hold anything back for charge backs and set up is very easy and fast. Some of the features are:

Discrete Billing for Customers
Built in calculator (easy check out)
Customer Information Log (if a regular custy calls, you can look up his file to know what he likes)
Re-Charge your customers with one click (just key in their name and their discrete file comes up only showing the last digits of their credit card)
Track All Of Your Sales
Create "store" Buttons on your site so those discrete callers can fill out their own cards online
New Fraud Detector built right in
Weekly Billing Statement Sent Out To You
NO minimums...you can keep this platform for LIFE!

Also, if you're interested in having your own phone sex site through myphonesite and receive calls through them, sign up with this link here. http://myphonesite.com/AffLandLink/651/549 You are not obligated to be a member of myphonesite to use their independent billing platform! If you chose to sign up for myphonesite as a webowner you can receive DAILY payments. Non adult sites can choose paypal.

I've been using them for almost a year now, they are very legit!

MzStar
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
wtf ....do you not think we notice all these Affiliate links and advertising?..... SW when are you going to start charging these people?

MzStar
03-04-2012, 10:54 PM
This is the exact definition of spamming.....smh

roast
03-04-2012, 11:10 PM
20% is a steep charge for a billing service for indie, a number of indie listing sites dont even charge that much. Since they offer Payoneer as a payout option it doesnt make sense why not to just use Payoneer directly. Few people get such a high volume of daily indie (like truly indie - where youre processing all payments) for this to be worthwhile. Even if they did Verotel and CCBill are less of a financial burden if theyre high volume.

wtf ....do you not think we notice all these Affiliate links and advertising?..... SW when are you going to start charging these people?

+1.

People - we have signatures.

ukmissy
03-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Maybe someone should create a thread for links people 'wish' to share ... At least that way they can be kept in one place. I dont really care who posts what , but everyone keeps MOANING . Endlessly moaning lol

Tsani
03-05-2012, 12:08 AM
There IS an advertising section here http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?172-Market-Place

kortneykay
03-05-2012, 08:17 AM

Anyone can see the ONE affiliate link that I posted of the two links so yes, I "do you not think we notice all these Affiliate LINKS and advertising" as you so put since the word Affiliate is basically in the link (that's how you found out duh!) My purpose wasn't to spam anything or advertise. This is the first forum I made suggesting another way to charge customers, my other forums are helping others as well or just participating. I wouldn't have even said anything except I've seen two different threads asking about an adult payment processor in which the processor link I did post was NOT an affiliate link, it was just a link. The next thing one would usually do is just create a thread right? I put it in the wrong spot apparently but there's no need for attitude. And for the record, they already charge people, I just didn't think it was necessary as people post links to help others out all day on SW. I've shown my respect by posting in the forums just like you do and I wasn't trying to "spam" anyone intentionally or advertise. It's not that serious to put it in my siggy, I just use their services and thought the independent cam girls could use a billing solution. It was just a suggestion thread that happen to have one affiliate link which was obvious. Crucify me already.

kortneykay
03-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Maybe someone should create a thread for links people 'wish' to share ... At least that way they can be kept in one place. I dont really care who posts what , but everyone keeps MOANING . Endlessly moaning lol

I agree and see that now. I didn't think it was all that serious as I really was just trying to help. If my affiliate link (the only one I put on there) didn't have the word AFF no one would be moaning.

kortneykay
03-05-2012, 08:34 AM
20% is a steep charge for a billing service for indie, a number of indie listing sites dont even charge that much. Since they offer Payoneer as a payout option it doesnt make sense why not to just use Payoneer directly. Few people get such a high volume of daily indie (like truly indie - where youre processing all payments) for this to be worthwhile. Even if they did Verotel and CCBill are less of a financial burden if theyre high volume.

+1.

People - we have signatures.
I don't think 20% is all that much of a steep charge as most adult processors take a bigger cut or are very high in terms of risks. It's extremely hard to get your own merchant account, especially an adult one. I see these cam girls getting raped from studios and big sites with their 25-35% and just wanted to offer another alternative with billing. It was meant for those REALLY independent girls anyway. My issue with payoneer is that isn't it a bit limited? And with so many previous payoneer like businesses pulling the rug out of adult business, how long will this last? Remember good ole' epassporte? What if the customer doesn't want to try payoneer? I've heard some models having their funds held just by getting gas at the gas station through them. Greendots are easier as a lot of people have those, deposits, checks, bank wires, etc. Is payoneer going to give you that option? (I haven't even really researched payoneer like that) of course you are entitled to your opinion. It was just as suggestion.

EricaErotica
03-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Warning: My Phone Site is having payment issues right now. Performers have not been paid in weeks! Do not sign up under anyone's affiliate program or work there right now!!!

cherryblossomsinspring
03-08-2012, 10:49 AM
I think this was already posted that myphonesite is not paying anyone. So what would be the benefit of putting up links to get paid from a company that's not going to pay you. Let's stop advertising that company until their entertainers get paid. I waited on this site myself because I haven't heard anything about people seeing GREEN. I just see that many are promoting it which again says there's more talk than action.

The myphonesite issue was brought up in another thread so now that we all know this we may want to take a moment and wait to see how things turn out.

Nissim-Payoneer
03-09-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't think 20% is all that much of a steep charge as most adult processors take a bigger cut or are very high in terms of risks. It's extremely hard to get your own merchant account, especially an adult one. I see these cam girls getting raped from studios and big sites with their 25-35% and just wanted to offer another alternative with billing. It was meant for those REALLY independent girls anyway. My issue with payoneer is that isn't it a bit limited? And with so many previous payoneer like businesses pulling the rug out of adult business, how long will this last? Remember good ole' epassporte? What if the customer doesn't want to try payoneer? I've heard some models having their funds held just by getting gas at the gas station through them. Greendots are easier as a lot of people have those, deposits, checks, bank wires, etc. Is payoneer going to give you that option? (I haven't even really researched payoneer like that) of course you are entitled to your opinion. It was just as suggestion.

Hey,

Security is one of our top priorities at Payoneer, and we strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations. These include KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

I'm not sure what you mean by having funds held at a gas station, but it's possible you are referring to a pre-authorization charge. This is something all gas stations do, and is not related to Payoneer in any way. What happens is that they initially "freeze" a set amount when "paying at the pump" , normally $1 or $71, to make sure that you have enough funds to cover the transaction. Once you finish, they will then make a separate charge for the actual transaction, and release the funds previously on hold (which takes several business days to clear). In the event that your card can't cover the cost, they simply deduct the amount from the funds that were "frozen."

In addition to our prepaid MasterCard, Payoneer offers payout solutions including ACH, card to card transfers, and a local bank transfer service available to 35+ countries via local transfer and an additional 170+ countries via SWIFT.

If you have any questions at all in regards to Payoneer, I'd be more than happy to assist.

cherryblossomsinspring
03-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey,

Security is one of our top priorities at Payoneer, and we strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations. These include KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

I'm not sure what you mean by having funds held at a gas station, but it's possible you are referring to a pre-authorization charge. This is something all gas stations do, and is not related to Payoneer in any way. What happens is that they initially "freeze" a set amount when "paying at the pump" , normally $1 or $71, to make sure that you have enough funds to cover the transaction. Once you finish, they will then make a separate charge for the actual transaction, and release the funds previously on hold (which takes several business days to clear). In the event that your card can't cover the cost, they simply deduct the amount from the funds that were "frozen."

In addition to our prepaid MasterCard, Payoneer offers payout solutions including ACH, card to card transfers, and a local bank transfer service available to 35+ countries via local transfer and an additional 170+ countries via SWIFT.

If you have any questions at all in regards to Payoneer, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Hello Payoneer guy:)

I wanted to know what is the virtual card that I saw on the website. Since this card isn't a physical one I was wondering how one would extra cash from the card without using an ATM. Does it allow transfers to banks or even your paypal account? Just curious about more information on this card since the site doesn't have any demos on it.

Nissim-Payoneer
03-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Hello Payoneer guy:)

I wanted to know what is the virtual card that I saw on the website. Since this card isn't a physical one I was wondering how one would extra cash from the card without using an ATM. Does it allow transfers to banks or even your paypal account? Just curious about more information on this card since the site doesn't have any demos on it.

Hi!

There are currently over 1400 partner and affiliate programs making payments with Payoneer. Some of our programs have users that mainly use their card to make purchases online, and would rather offer a virtual card instead of a physical card.

Currently, you would only be able to get a virtual card if you apply via one of these partners. The card can't be used to withdraw cash or purchase in stores, you can only use it online.

kortneykay
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Say what you will about payoneer (guy) but there are a few forums on here upset with you guys. I'm not knocking your hustle, I was just offering another suggestion. And MPS has paid me what they owed. Someone committed fraud on their systems and they were late a week or so paying. Everyone can choose or not to, doesn't matter to me, I was just trying to help.

markallennc
09-20-2012, 06:36 AM
Since payment issues seem to be a big obstacle for many models considering working independently, I wrote an article outlining the various payment options for indy cam models. It outlines the pros and cons of each and gives advice on practical approaches to payments. Hope you find this useful.