PDA

View Full Version : So I met this great dancer last night

mikef
03-15-2012, 10:04 AM
At a private party in NNJ last night..... There were about 10 dancers in all...... Her name was Rebecca I think..... She was a real cutie, young girl, with glasses, and a short plaid skirt, she laughed that her nerdy look was now in..... She dances at a few places in Manhattan..... Anyway she was the only one making any real money, and she was busy all night..... close to the end of the night, she was the only dancer left...... She, as the ladies like to say..... Banked big time.... in a group that doesn't have a lot of guys who buy dances.

I told her I like a more slow and sensual dance.... Eye contact, and no need for any gymnastics..... Rebecca did a great job...... Anyway, after a our dance, (she is deff good at giving them.... as her banking that night, and hustle skills will testify to.) We talk a little, and she is into the dom scene and mentions smoking..... So I told her I had never been smoked.... I let her go work the room for a while more.... with the promise I would have a smoking dance with her before I left.

There's really is not supposed to be any smoking inside.... But there was an ashtray and she stripped while sitting on me as she smoked and shared the smoke with me..... Should have gone with the 100's... lol.... It was really hott, her sitting on me.... Looking me in the eyes while she smoked.... And having her tell me how long to hold it in.... On the last drag she told me it was going to be a big one.... It sure was..... The most different, yet a very satisfying dance I've ever had.

Ironically the first thing I did afterwards was have a cigarette.

Now the only bad thing was, her use of "The New Math." As any smoker will tell you, you can smoke a cigarette in less than 4 songs..... I told her we did 3.... But probably only did two.... Lol.... I had such a good time with her I didn't even mind her attempts to get over..... If you meet her.... tell her I said hi.... And make sure you tell her how many dances you want to have.

This was the first thread I started on this forum..... Hope you enjoyed it.

JayATee
03-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Umm.... blue side?

firemaiden04
03-15-2012, 10:47 AM
^ LOL, I was just about to say that.

yoda57us
03-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Congrats on your first thread Mike. Welcome to the "Blue Side" of Stripper web. Any customer-related threads that don't involve a direct question to the dancers belong here.

mikef
03-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Got cha.

Asian Sensation
03-16-2012, 05:50 PM