PDA

View Full Version : Which type of dancer do you like more?

explorerdobb
03-24-2012, 01:38 AM
This is a question for the customers. I'm wondering which type of dancer you guys like more; the dancer who sits and talks with you before asking for a dance, or the dancer who automatically asks for a dance right when she approaches you? I myself prefer sitting and chatting with the dancer before hand, but that's just me.

jbviper4
03-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Sit and chat briefly. Go away nicely if I say "no thanks" after the introductions (and tip for her time if necessary).

Haven't gone with a "wanna dance" girl in years.

Coastie Joe
03-26-2012, 09:15 AM
I prefer the natural breasted girl next door without a ton on nonsense tattoos.
To each his own
"Hot today Not tomorrow" plan for tomorrow

KeithDoxen
03-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I never buy from a wanna dance girl. There has to be some conversation first. That's part of the fun.

03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Has to be some conversation first.

I'm never in that much of a rush that I can't indulge in conversation first. It's an important part of the experience for me.

If a girl won't/doesn't have time to chat, move along.

rockie
03-27-2012, 12:08 PM
If I'm interested the approach really doesn't matter!

Kessler
03-29-2012, 12:09 AM

I actually disagree. There was a smoking hot dancer in Vegas - but she was so aggressive in her approach, it was like watching someone take a hedge clipper to fix a hangnail. Turned me off completely. As hot as she was, I could NOT get past the attitude. So I found another dancer - not as naturally beautiful, but man, her fun/sexy attitude made my night.

Jing-Qi-Shen
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I think conversation makes it more intimate. If I am with the guys, no conversation necessary. If I am by myself, conversation is foreplay.

mtn_031
04-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I agree, I actually had to approach my current favorite dancer because she was too busy.
I've never said no to a hot dancer because of her approach.

socialreject
04-25-2012, 04:10 PM
If I've bought dances from her before, and if she walks up and says "wanna dance?", then yes I will buy dances because we have history. However, if she is new to me, then I like a bit of conversation first. On a side note, I find that the ones I have to approach first tend to be better than the ones who approach me.

Natalllia
04-25-2012, 05:48 PM
I prefer the natural breasted girl next door without a ton on nonsense tattoos.
To each his own
"Hot today Not tomorrow" plan for tomorrow

Ummmm, okay, not sure how this relates to the OP's question....

Anyway, as a bartender, it was a pet peeve of mine when I would walk up to a customer and say "Hi, how are you tonight?" and they would just yell "Gimme a Jack and coke!". I mean, we ARE two human beings interacting here, I said hello, you could at least say hello back before shouting demands at me. IMO, walking up to a new customer and saying "Wanna dance?" without any greeting or introduction strikes me as the SC version of that scenario.

For guys who do appreciate the "wanna dance" routine, what do you like about it?

socialreject
04-25-2012, 05:53 PM
For guys who do appreciate the "wanna dance" routine, what do you like about it?

I like it only if I've had previous history with the dancer. What I like about it is it cuts right to the chase and doesn't waste any time. If I happen to have more money on me than usual, I will most likely ask her to VIP as well.

Mr Hyde
04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
The ideal dancer for me is...

1-Girl next door looks, BUT
2-Over the top cartoonish figure (big tits, curves but not fat, tight)
3-NO TATTOOS
4-Is smart and can hold a conversation
5-Sits and talks before she asks for the dance

Twinkle Toes
05-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Mr Hyde I would be perfect for u! And I'm in ur area lol

Rated *R*
05-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Like many others I also like a little conversation.
At the very least a dancer who invests a little time will get a drink out of it.
If I'm still not interested I will give her a tip so I'm not wasting her time.
But more times often then not I will usually go to the V.I.P. with her.

Can't even remember the last time I went with someone who used the
wanna dance technique.

Rated *R*

lopaw
05-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Conversation is pretty important to establish if there at least a tiny bit of "chemistry".
The only time I will forgo conversation almost completely is if a dancer is extremely popular and is otherwise hard to get a hold of. Then it's grab her when you can and go....no time for small talk!

Wayne Root
05-16-2012, 11:27 PM
A little conversation goes a long way. I will reject girls I'd otherwise spend time with if they "wanna dance" me. I'm fine with being treated like an ATM. I'm NOT good with dancers who are overtly mercenary. If they're not willing to spend ten or twenty seconds being nice to me, what does that say about their willingness to provide value in the lap dance area?

Cheo_D
05-28-2012, 07:31 PM
At least a brief introduction, I can understand that if you're at a heavy-turnover club in prime time time is money but still if you're reduced to a one-liner do better than just "Hiwannadance?". Under other circumstances do sit and try to make a sale.

OTOH, my fastest closing went something like "Hi there. I'm _____, you?" "I'm Cheo_D, glad to meet ya." "Having a good time?" "Yes, it's fun." "It'll be more fun if I dance with your face between these: shall we go now?" That one was an easy and fast sale, but really, you had to see them... :O ;D