PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this customer behaviour?

raluger
04-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Girl spends 30-45 minutes on her regular and he gets a dance. After the dance, she leaves him, comes up to me and I agree to a dance.

As we walk to the LD area, her regular suddenly cuts in with a really needy look on his face and starts talking to her. Him being her regular, she doesn't just brush him off politely with a, "Not now, honey. I'm busy." (or words to that effect).

So they spend a few minutes discussing something (obviously important - I didn't listen in) while I just stand awkwardly a couple of feet away waiting for them to finish.

I'm just wondering what was so important that he had to cut in while we were on our way to a dance that he couldn't have discussed during that length of time that he spent with her? /:O

Have to admit, that did get me a bit miffed.

yoda57us
04-06-2012, 09:47 AM
The guy is a needy dick-head. I hope he's dropping enough cash on her to make it worth her while. While I wouldn't hold it against the lady the incident would definitely get filed in my memory for future reference...

bem401
04-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Not knowing the nature of the conversation makes it kind of silly to pass judgement on things. She might have owed him money or wanted to borrow money or was counting on him for a favor or maybe he was just a pain-in-the-ass needy dick-head as stated above. If it miffed you and was that important to you, you should have asked her what the guy's problem was.

Natalllia
04-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Seeing as how she just spent 30-45 minutes with him, I don't see how the nature of the conversation is important. What could he have to say that he wasn't able to say during that time?

All signs point to him being a PL who couldn't stand to see "his special lady" getting money/dances/attention from another guy.

#8_Fan
04-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I hate guys like that! It's bad enough when your just sitting together but going to get dances what a loser!

raluger
04-07-2012, 04:10 PM
If it miffed you and was that important to you, you should have asked her what the guy's problem was.

Nah. Just wanted to enjoy the dance (which I did) without any negative vibes.

And besides, maybe she actually does like the guy enough to not mind what he did which in turn would have reflected badly on me to be talking shit to her about one of her regulars.

yoda57us
04-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Not knowing the nature of the conversation makes it kind of silly to pass judgement on things. He interrupted the dancer and her customer. Unless he was trying to get her attention to tell her that her car was on fire in the parking lot the reason is pretty much irrelevant. It's over-the-top rude behavior to interrupt another guy's time with a dancer or her opportunity to earn a living.

bem401
04-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Nah. Just wanted to enjoy the dance (which I did) without any negative vibes.

And besides, maybe she actually does like the guy enough to not mind what he did which in turn would have reflected badly on me to be talking shit to her about one of her regulars.

The point I was trying to make is none of us know why he found it necessary.to interrupt her on the way to VIP. If it was for any reason other than to give her an answer she was waiting for, it was inappropriate. It's possible she'd asked him to look into something for her and he got her an answer and he wanted to give it to her before he left the club. That's the only justifiable reason for interrupting a dancer while working.

Su Su
04-08-2012, 08:39 AM
She could have apologised, and excused herself.

yoda57us
04-08-2012, 08:47 AM
The point I was trying to make is none of us know why he found it necessary.to interrupt her on the way to VIP. If it was for any reason other than to give her an answer she was waiting for, it was inappropriate. It's possible she'd asked him to look into something for her and he got her an answer and he wanted to give it to her before he left the club. That's the only justifiable reason for interrupting a dancer while working.

lol, and MY point is that it doesn't matter what the reason was. It's unacceptable behavior on his part and it could have cost her some business. If you read the original post she had just spent over half an hour with this guy. In the time it took her to leave, go to the OP and take him to the PD area what sort of earth-shattering developments could have necessitated this guy cutting in on a dancer trying to make a living? Only one: He's a pathetic, obsessed loser.

bem401
04-08-2012, 04:00 PM
lol, and MY point is that it doesn't matter what the reason was. It's unacceptable behavior on his part and it could have cost her some business. If you read the original post she had just spent over half an hour with this guy. In the time it took her to leave, go to the OP and take him to the PD area what sort of earth-shattering developments could have necessitated this guy cutting in on a dancer trying to make a living? Only one: He's a pathetic, obsessed loser.

I assumed the OP and the girl spent some time talking first and that this didn't all transpire a minute or two after she left him. I guess I'm envisioning scenarios that would justify interrupting the girl on her way to VIP. It obviously was important enough to the girl to put her dance on hold to talk to him. I've been interrupted in the past and the girl always explained the situation, even if it was just to say the guy was a loser.

yoda57us
04-08-2012, 04:44 PM
It obviously was important enough to the girl to put her dance on hold to talk to him.

You're right Bem but, honestly, I blame the customer for this. The guy is a regular and she doesn't want to lose his money so she puts up with his bad behavior. In any event, both the dancer and the PL customer are guilty of not respecting the OP's time. I just don't see any scenario where that is proper. Over the long haul it may be costing her money from other potential customers. You and I both patronize, or have patronized, favorite dancers on a regular basis. We are probably both likely to be more patient with the lady in a case like this since we understand the dynamic ITC. That being said, a guy like this "regular" should understand the position he is putting the dancer in when he interrupts her while she is with another customer. A new customer may not be quite so patient with a dancer he has not gotten to know yet. I've seen guys dump a dancer over less than what we are talking about here...

racejeff
04-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I have to agree with yoda. The guy seems overly needy. Eventually the girl gets tired of it and cuts him loose. My ATF had a customer like this he would hold on to her and other dancers time longer than his spending would justify but he was regular. How do we know he was needy? She would tell the types of things he asked. Finally she cut him loose. Told me he wasn't worth the $100. Not sure if he knows he's been cut loose.

raluger
04-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I assumed the OP and the girl spent some time talking first and that this didn't all transpire a minute or two after she left him.

Yes, it did. He'd already spent a lengthy amount of time with her just a few minutes earlier before I was approached and agreed to the dance.

I guess I'm envisioning scenarios that would justify interrupting the girl on her way to VIP.

None of the scenarios represent anything that he couldn't have discussed during the time he spent with her.

It obviously was important enough to the girl to put her dance on hold to talk to him.

He was her regular. I guess she doesn't want to lose his business yet or maybe she actually likes him enough to put up with it. Who knows.

bem401
04-09-2012, 04:44 AM
None of the scenarios represent anything that he couldn't have discussed during the time he spent with her.

I guess I just envisioned a different scenario based on my own experiences.

Kessler
04-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Rule #42 - Don't fuck up her game.

Okay, it's probably much higher up on the list. 42 just sounded catchy.

Natalllia
04-20-2012, 10:16 AM
^^ That's because "42" is the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

racejeff
04-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Love a Hitchhikers fan. Probably good I'm not in N.O. Empty billfolds would follow.

Nicc
04-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Ah you never mess with another mans lapdance! That is rude. And rather creepy. I guess you can't entirely blame the dancer, but if that had happen to me I would tell the client to wait his turn. That is not fair for the paying client to have his service be interrupted by anyone. I don't care if the guy that interrupted spent hundreds and the client having his dance disturbed only spent forty. I think that is just wrong. I would be embarrassed if that had happened to me, and would somehow make it up by ending my dance half way through the next song or something. Bummer!

cherryblossomsinspring
04-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Yup that was a dick move. It was his way of trying to show you some bullshit ownership rights. If I were you I would have said excuse me but we're busy. And I would have told her I can't wait for our dance. Shut the little whiny bitch up or make him cough up some money for her attention.

Or I would have said " "Ooh did you want a dance with her right now?" Put him on the spot! If he played dumb I would have just waved him off and told him "she'll be back". Then just started talking to her directly about how nice she looked etc and walked on with her. I would not have waited for the baby diaper bullshit.

Or what would have really made him feel dumb would have been to walk up and stand over him while they were talking. It's a strip club not a bathroom. Stand right there and hear what was so urgent. Put your hands on his drink and ask him a dumb fucking question about it.

Now money is money.He had nothing to say , he didn't give her any money and it's up to the dancer to vibe out who's most important. He may be a regular but that was rude. In a situation like this , you need to be rude too. I mean she's not going to loose her regular because of one guy wanting a dance. He'll be there week after week so you're not messing anything up. He probably wouldn't have bothered her if you weren't interested. It's the I want her because you do. If anything he sounds slightly gay. Wouldn't be surprised if he took her to a dance after you just to see if he could smell you on her.

Some guys are really not there for the girls but want to be in a room full of guys turned on. Some guys get off to touching guys after each other.

cherryblossomsinspring
04-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Also I forgot she approached you for a dance because he obviously isn't spending. He's probably the I get a dance and want to hang out with you all night type. Maybe he's not really spending that much anymore. So he didn't like her approaching you for a dance and making him feel like a chump. So instead he needed to do that silent pissing contest with you. Weak!