PDA

View Full Version : Stage sitting...

Theros
04-18-2012, 04:48 PM
It's been a number of years since I've been in a club, but back in the day if you didn't want to fend off nonstop approaches you sat (and hopefully tipped) at the stage. A few nights ago I tried out the rhino in Vegas and sitting at the stage it was still a nonstop deluge of dancers hustling away.

Is the casual enjoyment of watching women dance and tipping them by sitting at the stage no longer how it works? Or is that just the rhino? I'd prefer to do the approaching for the girl I want to spend the bulk of my money on rather than giving it to whoever after being collectively worn down (and not enjoying myself) by thirty straight dancers getting their hustle on when i'm trying to watch the stage show...

yoda57us
04-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Most of the clubs I frequent don't allow dancer to approach customers seated at the stage. Clearly this rule is not universal though, for my money, I think it should be. If you are sitting at the stage you should be tipping every dancer who performs while you are sitting there..

rickdugan
04-19-2012, 06:25 AM
IME the rules and customs concerning whether it is ok for dancers to approach guys who are seated at the stage vary dramatically from one club to another.

Theros, you may want to club someplace other than Vegas if you are looking for a sedate experience, or at least not at the big clubs there. I have visited a few of the big clubs in Vegas, including Olympic Garden and a couple of others, and I was amazed at the high octane hustles. As you noted, it is non-stop. I have visited a lot of clubs over the years in a lot of places and I have never had an experience quite like that. There are a few clubs in Manhattan that come close, such as Sapphire (which is owned by the same folks who own the Sapphire in Vegas) and a few of the tourist trap clubs (Lace, Stilleto, Flashdancers), but nothing really compares.

Have you tried Palomino or Little Darlings? Idk, but they may be more your speed.

Kessler
04-20-2012, 02:37 AM
All bets are off in most of the Vegas clubs, especially SR. So many girls all gunning for the same paper, the feeding frenzy never stops. Every girl knows that there are five girls who look similar to her and just as if not more gorgeous roaming the floor - so if one girl breaks the unspoken rule, they all do. What ensues? Free for all, baby.

That's not normal - that's just Vegas.

In my local club, custies at the tip rail are 100% hands-off unless the guy/girl tells the dancer on stage to come get them when their set's done.

Su Su
04-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Most of the clubs I frequent don't allow dancer to approach customers seated at the stage. Clearly this rule is not universal though, for my money, I think it should be. If you are sitting at the stage you should be tipping every dancer who performs while you are sitting there..

Tell'em yoda! Down here in Australia, same thing.

Kessler
04-21-2012, 04:19 AM
And of course, after my last post, in my local club, I got approached while at the rail. Irony - I has it.

Theros
04-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys -- I'm glad to hear it's just Vegas.

When I go to the club I don't mind dropping some bank, but I like to do it while enjoying myself. I'll try a local club next time.