PDA

View Full Version : An 'Ask' thread?

sugarmouse0707
07-21-2012, 10:54 PM
On some other forums I am on, there's threads where the OP asks a random question, anything , related to stripping or not, and the next poster answers that question, asks another question, and the thread continues.

The only rule really is that the question cannot be specific to any user. So the next poster can't say 'Sugarmouse0707, what kind of clothes do you wear around the house?' They have to ask as in ANYBODY can answer. I apologise if there's already a thread, close this one if there is. I couldn't see one.

I will begin with...

What do you like to do when you get a day totally to yourself? Or if you never do get one, what WOULD you do , if you got a day totally to yourself tomorrow?

:)

ArmySGT.
07-22-2012, 10:14 AM
I usually sleep until I feel rested, then fix a leisurely breakfast. Probably will be kinda home body and fix things, clean things, read a book, play a video game, have leftovers for lunch.

Maybe go grocery shopping, or other errands.

Nap.

Read a bit from one book, put that one down and read a bit from another. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Probably lurk about 5 or 6 different Forums all day waiting for new posts.

What is your ideal vacation? A fantasy one with a limitless budget and another with a budget such as you can afford now?

sugarmouse0707
07-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Y'know I do not even remember starting this thread, granted I was a bit tiddly last night but that scares me!?! I was absolutely shattered as well though!
Money no object, I want to go on a cruise, all over the world. I'm not *that* interested in holidays compared to a lot of people.
A more realistic one, I love music festivals (provided it isn't raining!), just love the whole middle of a field, camping, gathering around to chat at the end of the night.
I don't like the worrying about how shit I look all weekend though!!
What's been the best and worst parts of your weekend?