PDA

View Full Version : Very oral?

Toe Tag
07-24-2012, 06:35 AM
I met someone last week who claimed they were very oral. Wow, I never knew you could be very oral or not. Ever meet anybody like this?

yoda57us
07-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Well, you would have to define what you mean by that. I would assume you are talking about someone who enjoys oral sex?

cherryblossomsinspring
07-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah I'm wondering too. Also who says that on a first meeting with someone without raising having an eyebrow raised at them. Let's hope he meant to say that he just likes talking alot.

Toe Tag
07-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Yes he did mean he liked giving oral to ladies alot. Cherry,it was a little wierd. LOL Takes all kinds.

yoda57us
07-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Well, it so happens I really enjoy giving oral a lot...and I have been very well rewarded for it over the years. That being said, yeah, bringing something like this up in conversation seems a bit weird. What was the context of the conversation?

Toe Tag
07-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Well, it so happens I really enjoy giving oral a lot...and I have been very well rewarded for it over the years. That being said, yeah, bringing something like this up in conversation seems a bit weird. What was the context of the conversation?

Just guys talking about women. ;)

yoda57us
07-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Um....OK, you said "I like blondes" and he said "I like to eat pussy"?

Toe Tag
07-26-2012, 10:46 AM
More like I said I like Redheads. But yes... The things I get into.

mediocrity
08-02-2012, 02:07 AM
I've found the more a guy openly says stuff like this.. the worse he is at it. Just my experience. And there's a LOT of guys out here who drop this even as an opening line in lieu of "Hello my name is".

I should copy and paste some of my okcupid messages.

zivlet
08-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Lol, SO true!
It's the quiet ones that blow your mind!

Toe Tag
08-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Med, what are they saying? That they can make your toes curl? LOL Do you think its because its on-line?
Good to know Sugar.

zivlet
08-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Ugh. I'm now thinking about all the crap oral sex I've got over the years. Ranges from the akin to a misdirected porcupine (dudes, if you got stubble you need a LOOOONG tongue!!) to someone mimicking a particularly thirsty Labrador. Ugh.
Not to mention the plain boring 'Dude, pass me a magazine yeh?' moments....

Toe Tag
08-02-2012, 10:14 AM
LOL Labrador. Do you think guys need to listen more or watch your body to see how they are doing?

zivlet
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Fuck yes!

I think they need to stop believing they're amazing at it and actually feeling the moment! Guys who think they're ace at it have a sworn by technique that may have worked a decade ago on some bitch they picked up who wanted a free bed for the night, but does NOT work on everybody else!
I think another culprit is the V Reg situation. The girl they lose their V to, their first 'love' or such. She will have faked. Guarantee. So from then on they remember her screaming like a ticking suicide bomber and think 'Fuck I'm amazing at this!!!'
And that's it. Never bother listening to our bodies again.

Kellydancer
08-02-2012, 12:54 PM
With oral every woman likes it differently. That's the big myth, that all women like it the same way. I have a technique that I insist a man I am with does or I get bored and not excited. Incidentally most guys I have been with weren't good at it until I taught them how to do it.

mediocrity
08-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Med, what are they saying? That they can make your toes curl? LOL Do you think its because its on-line?
Good to know Sugar.

Extremely explicit "first I'd do this, then this..blah blah" messages. I usually send them back childishly worded messages. Like one guy wrote simply "I want to nibble ur clit for hours" (GROSSSSSSSSS) so I wrote back "LOL EW NIBBLE AS IN BITE? GROSS"

It gives me lolz.

Toe Tag
08-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Thank you ladies for the replies.

JoeUnCool
08-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Meds, couldn't agree more. Guys that are out talking shit are full of shit.

Toe tag, I can't speak for everyone, but I'm looking for her to pull some of the hair out of my head. If guys don't get some feedback, they get a shitty performance.

Apologies for the intrusion, but oral is something that I pride myself on. I've spent a lot of time reading up, listening to people talk about this, and quite honestly getting feedback from women over the years

Toe Tag
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the post Joe.

threlayer
04-15-2014, 02:34 PM
I would LOVE it if a woman I was with told me exactly how to get her excited enough to cum, even repeatedly. I've done well over with several woman, so I've been told. But I'm up for learning better and more.

When a woman says she is very oral, I have to ask myself if she means getting or giving or both. I also start wondering if we need a demonstration.

charlie61
04-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Ugh. I'm now thinking about all the crap oral sex I've got over the years. Ranges from the akin to a misdirected porcupine (dudes, if you got stubble you need a LOOOONG tongue!!) to someone mimicking a particularly thirsty Labrador. Ugh.

Fuck yes!

I think they need to stop believing they're amazing at it and actually feeling the moment! Guys who think they're ace at it have a sworn by technique that may have worked a decade ago on some bitch they picked up who wanted a free bed for the night, but does NOT work on everybody else!
I think another culprit is the V Reg situation. The girl they lose their V to, their first 'love' or such. She will have faked. Guarantee. So from then on they remember her screaming like a ticking suicide bomber and think 'Fuck I'm amazing at this!!!'

I know this is an old thread, but these posts are golden. :D

Divorced
04-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Well yeah, that's just the thing. To be really good at giving a woman oral you have to know how to listen to her body. Because she doesn't know how to tell you with words what to do. What she thinks you're doing and what you're doing are two different things, it's like if you poke your hand with a couple of needles where you can't see it... You'll only feel one. And the right technique is different when you're at the beginning stages of arousal than when she's close to climaxing.

I'd say I'm very oral, and my skill was developed mostly while I was married for 11 years. A couple strippers have said I'm good, but I take that with a grain of salt. Haven't really had much chance to try it on regular dates yet, currently I'm seeing a woman that's taking it slow.

DonaDiabla
04-23-2014, 05:41 AM
Since I am not most women, I would be so mad if some guy told me he was very good at oral after meeting me within 5 seconds. I believe that men should ask a woman what she enjoys before just thinking that all of us love the same thing. A lot of ladies love oral, some love anal, and so forth. For example, I do not like oral perform on myself and I have stated that fact before sex. I enjoy giving a man oral but I am no foreplay type of girl. My point is that every man before they want to sleep with an woman should asked her what she likes in the bedroom.

Fuck yes!

oldster
05-05-2014, 11:12 AM

Ya know eating pussy is kinda like golf.............you don't necessarily have to be any good at it to enjoy the game......................

hopefully we get some points for enthusiasm!

Oh and if a guy is bringing it up on the first date, he pretty much fessing up that while he doesn't have a big dick, but might be worth a test drive anyway, at least that's what I was...oh nevermind.......