PDA

View Full Version : Paysafecard?

justme23
08-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Do you ever use Paysafecard as a method of payment? this days i have many requests from guys and i am not pretty sure about how is working and if is safe for us.... If someone know please and advice will be welcome!

Thank you

Tbean
08-03-2012, 03:46 PM
hmm I actually never heard of it, I still get a lot asking if I can take paypal though lol they must have heard "no...paypal doesn't allow it" a million times but keep trying...is paysafecard set up something like paypal? I'll have to look into it too :)

ETA I can't find any information on it other than what is on its own website, the only restriction I'm seeing is gambling. Although it seems like some very big companies accept it, I don't think I'd trust it yet...I think they are trying to make themselves look like a much larger business then they actually are, and that sort of worries me lol it also reminds me of that bitcoin setup for some reason. IDK. I don't like the idea that the cards can't be topped up by the user either.

annabellz
08-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Its been around for a while. I dont know about you but I prefer to be paid in cash. Sometimes gift cards are nice. But the paysafecard IMO is even worse then a giftcard. Its so very limited. check out the 'what you can pay for' with this card page

http://www.paysafecard.com/uk/pay/

and you'll see why guys are trying to pawn this off on you in exchange for cam shows- gaming site credits (not even good ones lol), skype credits, farmville credits(yeah right), you could use for online poker but not if youre in the US. So IMO its pretty much worthless.

LilRedRidinGood
11-20-2012, 11:35 PM
I had a guy try to give me a code to one of these today, I googled it and I would have had to drive 15 miles across town to redeem it and HELLO I know he would have cancelled it out or transferred it as soon as the show was over. I was like no way