PDA

View Full Version : Now it's KFC's fault?

Eye
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
WTF?!!! Sorry but this shit is really starting to piss me off!

http://liveblog.egyptindependent.com/content/photos-protesters-burn-down-kfc-tripoli-lebanon

I just don't get it.

ArmySGT.
09-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Symbolic. The poorly educated street thugs recruited for this kind of action don't understand franchises. They don't understand that they just destroyed the livelihood of one of their own people. They just see an American corporation.

Welcome to the real Arab Spring. The fundamentalist have their money funneled to them from States hostile to the West and false aid organizations created to fund Jihad.

We are dependent upon their good will for our energy needs and that is evaporating fast.

Eye
09-14-2012, 11:29 AM
AND now they found explosives outside of the Federal Building in Kansas City. sigh.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/bomb-squad-called-to-kansas-city-federal-building-to-inspect-self-proclaimed-terrorists-vehicle

ArmySGT.
09-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Not surprised. Hezbollah has been recruiting and soliciting money for ages in the area. University of Kansas (Lawrence) is ......... well ..........unlike Kansas.

Melonie
09-14-2012, 02:10 PM
I won't even start ... other than to say 'Welcome to the Arab Autumn' ... and suggest buying some USO shares fast !!!

mikef
09-14-2012, 02:16 PM
WTF?!!! Sorry but this shit is really starting to piss me off!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/14/witnesses-police-fire-on-protesters-near-u-s-embassy-in-yemen/?hpt=hp_t1

I just don't get it.

I saw no mention of KFC in that blog.... Is the link correct?

Kellydancer
09-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately many of these extremists are even in this country. There is a suburb about a half hour from me that is being taken over by Muslim extremists. I am not talking normal average Muslims but rather those pushing their agenda. There is a hate group there that is actually accused of giving money to Al Queda.

bem401
09-14-2012, 02:21 PM
This is what happens when you are viewed as weak and under this administration, that's exactly how we look.

Eye
09-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I saw no mention of KFC in that blog.... Is the link correct?

Sorry, I updated the link, looks like that blog was ongoing. These pics are better anyway.

mikef
09-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Sorry, I updated the link, looks like that blog was ongoing. These pics are better anyway.

Thanks for the new link.

What a shame.... Am I remembering correctly.... Ealier this year didn't the United States and Nato help the people overthrow Gadaffi by instituting the "No Fly Zone?"

Kellydancer
09-14-2012, 03:12 PM
This is what happens when you are viewed as weak and under this administration, that's exactly how we look.

Not sure if that is it, but many of the politicians in control have no backbone. They cater to these thugs and if I heard for sure Obama apologized for out culture that would mean a surefire vote for Romney because I do not apologize for anything in this country and no one should.

bem401
09-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Not sure if that is it, but many of the politicians in control have no backbone. They cater to these thugs and if I heard for sure Obama apologized for out culture that would mean a surefire vote for Romney because I do not apologize for anything in this country and no one should.

The exact reasons for the initial attacks are probably directed related to the 9/11 date and had little to do with that internet video (which has apparently been out for months). That being said, it hardly makes sense for the leader of out country, in fact the leader of the free world, to make the following presentations.....

http://freebeacon.com/five-times-obama-has-apologized-for-america/

It sends the message....you have nothing to fear from us.

Djoser
09-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh come off this jingoistic bullshit. I hate those crazy Islamic extremist murdering fucks as much as anyone else, but you are blaming the wrong fucking guy.

Like we never held millions of human beings in a state of fucking SLAVERY for a couple hundred years? Like we didn't actively pursue a course of GENOCIDE against the native inhabitants of this land?

Pretending that the USA has never, ever, ever done one single thing wrong is one of the biggest reasons why people all over the world now hate us. I love the USA but pretending we as a nation have always been perfect angels is delusional at best.

I'm no great big Obama fan, but I don't see any of those 5 'apologies' as being any sort of real admission of weakness. He's saying the country has made mistakes, which it damned well fucking has. Not the same thing as saying we are a bunch of pussies, at all.

Bush was warned about 911 and did nothing to prevent it. Of course his family had ties to the Bin Laden family, as well. He used the attack as an excuse to declare a fucking war on the WRONG COUNTRY after a massive propaganda campaign that was a criminal misrepresentation of the facts, so his pals in Haliburton and other defense contractors could make millions in profit, while the American people shelled out BILLIONS of dollars for the wrong war on the wrong people, who now hate us even more.

Christ now you even have me posting this political crap. This thread is closed.