PDA

View Full Version : Girls telling regulars about their recent sexual experiences?

raluger
10-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Girl I'm a regular with tells me about this guy she was with the night before. Now she didn't explicitly say they had sex, but based on her description of the events, you'd have to be stupid not to be able to fill in the blanks.

So the reality is I have no authority over her and whoever she sleeps with is entirely none of my business. BUT I thought the whole point of SCs is the "fantasy" of being with the girl of your dreams, maybe a little (fake) GFE. When the girl starts telling you about guys she's hooking up with while only giving you a "tease", surely that's got to ruin the whole experience for the customer?

Good thing I'm not the jealous type.

safado
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
That has never happened to me yet, maybe she thought you are the type that would be turned on by that sort of thing, or maybe she is trying to get rid of you as her regular. If it bothers you just stop getting dances from her anymore, you are free to spend your money on whoever you want.

Kellydancer
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
She's probably telling you that to either turn you on, or maybe for you to think she is very sexual. I did have a few customers who liked to hear stories about my alleged sexual escapades though most were completely fake.

Behmer
10-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Part of the fantasy is to believe in the GFE. The downside of being a regular is that you get to hear about kids, boyfriends and such. But again, part of the upside is that she feels comfortable sharing part of her real life with you. The challenge is to separate that.

rickdugan
10-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I have dealt with a lot of strippers over the years and not a single one was dumb enough to do that. IME, even those girls who will gladly spill their guts about their prison stints, favorite drugs, baby drama, baby daddy drama, childhood abuse, etc., know better than to talk about having sex with another guy.

I guess you just found one who is particularly lacking in common sense.

Flickdreams
10-12-2012, 05:51 AM
+1 KellyDancer

yoda57us
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM
She's probably telling you that to either turn you on, or maybe for you to think she is very sexual. I did have a few customers who liked to hear stories about my alleged sexual escapades though most were completely fake.

Yup. The old "sexually promiscuous exotic dancer" ploy...

In reality most guys would be shocked at how non-promiscuous most dancers are but this is a sales pitch that works on a certain type of guy. It's really nothing more than an OTC tease without ever bringing up OTC.

yoda57us
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM

Yup. The old "sexually promiscuous exotic dancer" ploy...

In reality most guys would be shocked at how non-promiscuous most dancers are but this is a sales pitch that works on a certain type of guy. It's really nothing more than an OTC tease without ever bringing up OTC.

JoeUnCool
10-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Gotta agree with Yoda on this one. Even the girls I knew that were sluts weren't banging every guy (p4p) guy in the club.

Strange thing that I have run across. Recent chick wanted me to put hickies all over her (except her neck, she didn't want her family to see them). She told me it was a sales technique to make guys think that she would do anything in VIP.