PDA

View Full Version : How To Be a Perfect Customer

Doc Holliday
01-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Now this is preliminary, I know I'm not going to get everything first time, but maybe you can help? I thought a guide for noob blues coming here might be good.

An Excellent Guide on How To Be a Perfect Customer

Determine how much you can spend on your night out.
Go to your bank's cash machine and take this money out and put it in your wallet or a safe place.
Get the number to a cab, in case you go alone and drink too much.
Take a shower, shave, floss and brush, apply cologne, and properly groom. You will be around ladies tonight.
Don't forget your money!
Go to your favorite strip club or be adventurous and try a new one.
Once inside, take a moment to view the club and dancers and find one (or two!) you find attractive. There are many beautiful dancers in the club, so be sure to catch them all!
Once your gorgeous dancer is free, or on stage for her set, (be polite and do not interrupt while she is with another customer or coworker) approach her.
Take the money from your wallet, or other safe place, and give it to her.
Leave.

You have now been the perfect, polite customer.

whirlerz
01-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Ah, ty..
We've all been waiting for this, just in time for the weekend too.:sarcastic:no:

summerbre
01-04-2013, 12:33 PM
There are many beautiful dancers in the club, so be sure to catch them all!

We're not fucking pokemon... :O

*Also would like to note that it is not obligatory to bring ALL of the cash you are willing to spend, so long as you have the propensity to be easily coerced into ATM withdrawals and/or cash advances.

yoda57us
01-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Since I like you Doc...sometimes...I'm going to give you a chance to explain to me why I shouldn't move this to blue where it belongs...

Make it good.

whirlerz
01-04-2013, 03:34 PM
I think he maybe wants to impress the ladies on here that he knows how to be a good custy?

rickdugan
01-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Now this is preliminary, I know I'm not going to get everything first time, but maybe you can help? I thought a guide for noob blues coming here might be good.

Go to your bank's cash machine and take this money out and put it in your wallet or a safe place.
Take a shower, shave, floss and brush, apply cologne, and properly groom. You will be around ladies tonight.
Don't forget your money!
Once inside, take a moment to view the club and dancers and find one (or two!) you find attractive. There are many beautiful dancers in the club, so be sure to catch them all!
Once your gorgeous dancer is free, or on stage for her set, (be polite and do not interrupt while she is with another customer or coworker) approach her.
Leave.

Wow, while he is at it, why bother going inside at all? He could just hand the money to the girls as they enter the club and then, when his pockets are empty, leave. And speaking of the money, why stop at what he feels he can spend? A truly perfect strip club customer should be willing to give the girls as much as he can manage to scrape together.

rickdugan
01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Since I like you Doc...sometimes...I'm going to give you a chance to explain to me why I shouldn't move this to blue where it belongs...

+1 vote for moving this to the basement, where I and other customers can give these theories the full attention that they deserve. ;)

charlotte.
01-05-2013, 12:49 AM
feel free to interrupt if we are talking with another dancer (or on our phones). no conversation is more important than $$. all these conversations are just a way to pass time between $$.

bem401
01-05-2013, 07:00 AM
While there is no disputing your points make sense (though they are pretty obvious), the way you interact with the dancer at the bar, stage, or booth is probably at least as important.

rickdugan
01-05-2013, 08:05 PM

Don't forget your money!
Leave.

Now that this is down in blue...

If you are going to suck up, you might want to be a little less obvious about it. I felt a certain uncomfortable embarrassment for you simply by reading this. Also, I felt like this was a case of the blind leading the blind when I noticed that it was posted as a "guide for noob blues." LOL.

Now I suppose that the first 6 points were kinda' basic and innocuous enough, but points 7-10 are highly debatable. Now yes, I have no doubt that, in the eyes of a dancer, a guy who acted like little more than a human ATM - eagerly offering up the money in short order and then leaving - would be a perfect customer. However, that is not necessarily the best route for a guy who wishes to maximize his enjoyment of a club.

There is a certain natural conflict that exists in many commercial transactions and that definitely includes dancer/customer interactions. Very broadly speaking, both sides want to obtain as much as possible for as little as possible. A wise strip club customer allocates his resources to those dancers who meet his particular needs, whatever those may be (is uber hot, has huge tits, spends time with him, makes him feel good, provides dicier services, etc.). That does not mean that he should be stingy or unkind, but simply that he should not feel obligated to empty his wallet unless he finds a girl who motivates him to do so.

For example, one of my requirements is that a dancer approach me. I will never, ever chase a dancer. Period. Another criterion is that she be able to entertain me. "Wanna dance" requests result in insta-NOs and if I am in a club where this is the norm then I may very well walk out with most of my money still in my pocket. There are other things that I consider as well, but I'll stop here as I think that I made my point.

The hardest lesson for a customer to learn is how to control his own experience, against the tide in some strip clubs, and spend in a manner designed to maximize his enjoyment. Now a post along those lines would be truly useful information for a noob.

Anyway, just my :twocents:

unbeleavable
01-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Doc read the blue...lol

Chili Palmer
01-05-2013, 09:10 PM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/chilipalmer99/whiteknight_zpsfbe0fad1.jpg

lokikola
01-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I found this thread to be very entertaining and will continue to follow it for the lols.

whirlerz
01-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Now that this is down in blue...

If you are going to suck up, you might want to be a little less obvious about it. I felt a certain uncomfortable embarrassment for you simply by reading this. Also, I felt like this was a case of the blind leading the blind when I noticed that it was posted as a "guide for noob blues." LOL.

Now I suppose that the first 6 points were kinda' basic and innocuous enough, but points 7-10 are highly debatable. Now yes, I have no doubt that, in the eyes of a dancer, a guy who acted like little more than a human ATM - eagerly offering up the money in short order and then leaving - would be a perfect customer. However, that is not necessarily the best route for a guy who wishes to maximize his enjoyment of a club.

Anyway, just my :twocents:

:yes::yes::yes:^

papillonluvr
01-06-2013, 12:41 AM
I like the proper grooming part. Stinky customers suck.

Kessler
01-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Okay, here's my shot at it. I've been at this about a year and this is what my noob ass has learned. If I had a friend and he was just starting out, this is what I would tell him.

Shower.

Seriously. I don't want to smell you in the next booth. And if I can, that means your dancer's eyes must be watering. From a practical standpoint, you think you're gonna get more or less play if you smell decent and wear nice clothes? Conversely, don't bathe in cologne. That sucks for everyone too.

Bring Enough Cash.

ATM fees at clubs suck. Besides, it's awkward-town when the dancer/bouncer is standing next to you when you're trying to remember your pin. It's even worse when the machine is broken.

Leave the Credit Cards at Home.

This only applies if you can't stick to your limits. Some VIPs are sky-high and it's nice to get the credit card miles, but only if you can cut yourself off in the presence of a perfect, naked body whose main goal is to seduce every bit of paper from your wallet.

It's Okay to Say No.

If you don't want a dance, say so. DO NOT say, "Maybe later" unless you mean it. Stay away from "I just got here," because well, everyone says that. I usually tell the girl that I don't want to waste her time and that I'm waiting for someone else. 9 times out of 10 that gets me a polite smile and I'm left alone.

It's Okay to Say No To Waitresses

The drink hustle can be bad. Don't feel pressured at all to keep buying them for you or the dancer. Overpriced drinks taste the same as regular priced drinks elsewhere. And don't get stinking drunk. That's not fun in civie clubs let alone SCs. Besides, you might wake up the next morning and realize your bank account is empty.

While At the Rail

I put this here because it was a question in Pinks. If you sit at the rail, most dancers won't approach you out of courtesy to the dancers on-stage. So if you're sitting at the rail and not getting any action...well, leave the rail. And yes, most clubs require you to tip if you're on pervert's row. How much depends on your region and club. $1-2/song is considered a little cheap at my fav club. I tend to give $3/song on average. Make it rain if you wanna get noticed. Just don't ball them up and thrown them onstage. No one likes to get pelted.

Be Respectful, Be Nice.

This might sound like a suck-up tip, and it is, but it's also just good business. At the very least, you'll get the same amount of enjoyment as the asshole next to you. But at most, you might get something a little extra. Or a lot extra. I once saw a girl sit down on a guy's lap and his first words were, "Nope, nope, go sit elsewhere." He still got a dance from another girl, but she cut his time short because she was friends with the other dancer who said he was an asshole. Nothing he could do about it. If he was nicer, maybe things woulda turned out differently.

Don't Waste Her Time.

Hey, I love a little chit-chat, but don't take up her time if you're not gonna get a dance. If it's conversation you want, tip her for her time. But don't take up 30 minutes chatting and then send her on her way. Not only is that dick, but again, it's bad business - you start getting a rep of being a time-waster.

Negotiate Beforehand.

I'm not into extras, but I know this: if I went looking for it, I'd ask about the menu before we went anywhere. Lots of girls promise, but don't deliver and there's not much you can do about that except troll other review sites. But by and large, I've noticed if you ask, menus are given upfront where available. Same things go for fetishes. Just admit it upfront and see what you have to pay to let her indulge you.

Wear Protection.

To paraphrase a movie quote - most likely, if extras are readily available, you're boldly going where many men and/or women have gone before.

Ask Her Limits. Then Stick to Them.

Extras aside, I've found that dances are MUCH hotter when I ask what's okay and what's not okay before we get started. Then we both know the rules and can concentrate on having a good time. And for God's sake, don't be that asshole trying to stick a finger in a girl (or worse) when she clearly doesn't want that. Don't whip it out, either, if you're not in Extraland. Just because she's taking her clothes off doesn't mean you can rape her. Yes, that's what it is when it's unwanted.

Warn Her.

I'm a prude and refuse to cum in my own pants, but I saw it happen to a dancer friend and she flipped the fuck out. If you're gonna cum, WARN HER. Again, it's also good business. If you jizz all over a girl, I guarantee the next dance you get will be 1-step away from an air-dance.

Don't Wear Shorts, Track Pants, Go Commando, an Unnecessary Suit, etc.

Dancers hate that shit because it's pervy. I tend to agree. Yes, you'll "feel more," but c'mon, have some dignity. And the suit thing? Don't come in acting like a baller \ wearing a suit, and then not spend like a suit. The dancers will get the message that you're just fronting and avoid you like the plague.

No, She Doesn't Love You.

Don't ask her real name, don't ask for her number, don't assume that she's suddenly fallen in love with you and that you're gonna "save" her from all this. She gets this a million times a night and it's fucking irritating. She's there for one reason: TO MAKE MONEY. It's a business. This is her job. Not to find a date. Not to find her white knight. If she seems into you, THAT'S HER JOB. To extract coin via seduction. All the "tells" you're picking up? That's by design. If you reaaaally want to be seen as a decent customer and get MORE action next time, you'll save the amateur questions for the chumps, just be yourself and maybe put yourself in line for a genuine ITC friendship. As for OTC, it happens, but it's like playing the Powerball. If she really, genuinely, truly likes you, she'll make it so clear that you'll wonder where the hell all the condoms went as you reach over to ask her where she wants to go for breakfast because you still have $$ left in your wallet. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION.

Optional Point:

Tip

I know, I know, a lot of the other guys don't agree with this. And it depends a lot on region. But I like to tip everyone. To clarify, though, it doesn't get me jackshit other than a closer parking spot, maybe 5 extra minutes in VIP and a friendlier smile. But hey, small little mitzvahs never hurt anyone.

yoda57us
01-07-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm a simple man:

Rule # 1. Have a good time.

Rule # 2. If you are not having a good time leave and go someplace else.

bem401
01-08-2013, 10:54 AM
wouldn't "perfect customer" be strictly defined as the guy who paid the most and demanded or expected the least, in other words, an easy mark?

JoJoX
01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
How to be a perfect customer:

Walk in strip club, spend $10k on dancers without requiring extras, walk out without trying to keep in contact with dancers OTC.

FasaCorp
01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
Just bring as much money as you can. Hygiene is optional, for the simple reason that an obnoxious slob who spends $500 will be treated better than a clean-cut suit who only spends $60.

safado
01-31-2013, 04:04 PM
Just bring as much money as you can. Hygiene is optional, for the simple reason that an obnoxious slob who spends $500 will be treated better than a clean-cut suit who only spends $60. So, are you the obnoxious slob who spends $500 or the clean cut suit who only spends $60?

yoda57us
01-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Just bring as much money as you can. Hygiene is optional, for the simple reason that an obnoxious slob who spends $500 will be treated better than a clean-cut suit who only spends $60.

I don't know where you club but most of the girls I know won't even say hello to a guy that they can smell coming. And really, is a guy who smells bad really the "perfect" customer? No, the guy who take a bath AND spends $500 is...

FasaCorp
02-01-2013, 05:09 AM
I don't know where you club but most of the girls I know won't even say hello to a guy that they can smell coming. And really, is a guy who smells bad really the "perfect" customer? No, the guy who take a bath AND spends $500 is...

Well, I have read on here that time and time again, newbie posters who have "knight in shining armor" syndrome get shot down because it's the money that pays the bills, not hygiene and language skills. Don't get me wrong, I am all for being a gentleman. It's just that whenever I've gotten hugs and kisses from dancers, it was only after I spent hundreds on them, not just from having a friendly personality.

rickdugan
02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Well, I have read on here that time and time again, newbie posters who have "knight in shining armor" syndrome get shot down because it's the money that pays the bills, not hygiene and language skills. Don't get me wrong, I am all for being a gentleman. It's just that whenever I've gotten hugs and kisses from dancers, it was only after I spent hundreds on them, not just from having a friendly personality.

So are you saying that you smelled horrible when you spent those hundreds on them? I'm guessing not. They are still human beings and can only take so much. In any event, IMHO if he is a smelly slob, it is a very reasonable assumption that he probably doesn't have much money to spend anyway.

And before you start with any "don't judge a book by its cover" nonsense, the reality is that most guys with serious hygiene issues are not likely to be high earners as this would not be tolerated in most well paying professions. Also, people who are driven enough to earn well are also usually motivated enough to shower regularly.

FasaCorp
02-01-2013, 10:45 AM
So are you saying that you smelled horrible when you spent those hundreds on them? I'm guessing not. They are still human beings and can only take so much. In any event, IMHO if he is a smelly slob, it is a very reasonable assumption that he probably doesn't have much money to spend anyway.

And before you start with any "don't judge a book by its cover" nonsense, the reality is that most guys with serious hygiene issues are not likely to be high earners as this would not be tolerated in most well paying professions. Also, people who are driven enough to earn well are also usually motivated enough to shower regularly.

The correlation between good hygiene and income may be for the most part up and up, meaning the more you make the better you smell. Dancers would certainly follow this logic as it makes more sense than the opposite. My point is there are definitely guys out there who make tons of money and have questionable hygiene. Is that going to affect a dancer's income in any quantifiable way? Probably not but it depends on the location I suppose. If any dancers would like to chime in on any experience they have with high-dollar, low-hygiene customers, I'd be curious to know.

yoda57us
02-01-2013, 12:40 PM

Getting shot down for not spending has no correlation to hygiene issues other than the fact that if you are broke and smell bad you won't get any attention in a strip club. If you keep reading you will see plenty of negative comments from the ladies about guys who smell bad, guys who show up wearing dirty clothes from work or even guys who wear too much cologne. Being a gentleman, at least in my book, includes being showered and clean shaven when you show up at a strip club expecting attention from the dancers. Gentlemen will always get treated better than guys who smell bad, grope where they have been asked not to grope or generally waste a dancer's time. Bringing money is pretty much a given. It would be a stretch to say that all dancers ignore guys who smell bad but to say hygiene is not important is not accurate.

whirlerz
04-03-2013, 08:17 PM

The correlation between good hygiene and income may be for the most part up and up, meaning the more you make the better you smell. Dancers would certainly follow this logic as it makes more sense than the opposite. My point is there are definitely guys out there who make tons of money and have questionable hygiene. Is that going to affect a dancer's income in any quantifiable way? Probably not but it depends on the location I suppose. If any dancers would like to chime in on any experience they have with high-dollar, low-hygiene customers, I'd be curious to know.

Idk why, but I find this freakin' hilarious!^ :rotfl: lmao
I also have a very sensitive sense of smell, was chosen to do a scent perfume project

Omegaphallic
04-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Step 1 realize you are going for your own amusement, not her benifit and needs this is a stripclub and not a homeless shelter. So no acting the white knight.

Step 2 While telling a stripper that she is beautiful is fun, its more for your pleasure then hers, because she hears it all the time. Try to give compliments like you enjoy the extra effect she's putting in, that you like how she takes initaitive, that its cool how she's down to earth and not greedy.

Step 3 Even if a girl is more about your money, basic human reflexes against bad smells will deminish the quality of the dances is your reek. Remember if a girl is gagging it shouldn't be from your smell ;D

Step 4 Always ask about a girls boundaries, don't assume no matter what's she's hinting at, better to aviod misunderstandings.

Step 5 Wear whatever you want, if shorts or track pants turns a girl off she doesn't have to dance for you, no ones bolting her ass to your lap.

Step 6 You are not a wallet, that's thier fantasy not yours. If your not happy with the lap dances your getting or your not attracted to any of the dancers your no required to spend any more money on them. They are not you responiblity. Still always pay what you owe for services rendered, Theft of Services is a crime and its mean.

Chili Palmer
04-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Step 4 Always ask about a girls boundaries, don't assume no matter what's she's hinting at, better to aviod misunderstandings.

Does anyone actually do this? I mean, do you really ask dancers, "Can I suck on your tits?" or "Will you touch my cock?" I've been clubbing for more than 20 years now, and I have never, once, asked a dancer anything about her limits. She'll make her limits clear during the dance by her body language. She doesn't want her boobs sucked? She won't put them near your mouth, or hold your head to her side boob and move it away when it gets near her nipple. If she wants to pretend you're a eunuch, you'll find out soon enough by her grind (or lack thereof). No boob fondling. That's what the "cat's arms" move is for. It's easy as a customer to get the hint and then you simply endure the rest of the dance, pay her and move on to the next one.

You guys try to make this so complicated. Bring money, wear soft clothes, smell good, don't be a jerk. You'll be amazed how far that'll get you anywhere and everywhere.

CP

yoda57us
04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Does anyone actually do this?
Nope.

You guys try to make this so complicated. Bring money, wear soft clothes, smell good, don't be a jerk. You'll be amazed how far that'll get you anywhere and everywhere.

Exactly...

ToeOfTheCamel
05-31-2013, 03:39 AM
Does anyone actually do this? I mean, do you really ask dancers, "Can I suck on your tits?" or "Will you touch my cock?" I've been clubbing for more than 20 years now, and I have never, once, asked a dancer anything about her limits. She'll make her limits clear during the dance by her body language. She doesn't want her boobs sucked? She won't put them near your mouth, or hold your head to her side boob and move it away when it gets near her nipple.
Rebuttal. LOTS of wonderful, gentlemanly customers warm my heart and give me hope for humanity nightly by asking before going in for the kill. I am putting my breasts in your face as a courtesy, since I was tipped, but that does NOT mean you should lick or suck on them. I'd make an analogy but I'm very tired at the moment. This is a common topic among the dancers I work with. I wonder about the hygiene involved, personally. You are likely not the first custy of the night that a girl has let suckle on her booby. All those other guys could have had any number of various ickinesses in their mouths, which they left on the titty which you are now suckling, not to mention the stage grime, where other girls' shoes have been, and their shoes have walked through leftover spit, gum, other germy things....We handle notoriously germy money, then fondle our breasts, which then go in your mouths....Yummy. I know I've worked with colds before. I'm sure someone like you caught it like that (and no one can make me sorry for that). Delicious, really. Unless you're sucking on it after her post-shift shower, this is a lightweight health hazard. Yuckyuckyuck Never lick strippers while we're at work! Ugh.

On being a perfect customer: include a backrub, seriously. You'll get attention from other dancers, too. I've never seen this fail on a night that's not packed. True story.8)

juicebox69
06-02-2013, 11:44 PM
I like this....good read

estafador
06-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah, its all great to be the perfect customer, but don't coincide it with being the perfect sucker too. If you're in a strip club that's far away from a bank, bring an alloted amount of money and DON'T go back for more. It's a waste of gas and time. And just because their's an atm doesn't mean you gotta use it. Most of the time, it's a real rip off, especially if it's a super high end strip club, just because you wear a suit doesn't mean you got to be stupid and keep paying 20 dollars to pull out $100. That shit adds up and food is an important part of your living. Secondly, if you really wanna be the perfect patron, don't ask about her boyfriend, don't if she's single, and try not to kiss her first (at least without permission if you're into that sort of thing). Just smile, give good conversation if you want and let the lap dance commence. Then leave and come back within you're regularly schedule time.

lestat1
06-06-2013, 05:27 PM

I have never received an answer to this question. I'm assuming my tone is somehow "wrong" or I'm doing something that makes her think I'm asking for extras, when all I'm asking for are her rules, but I always get an evasive answer that doesn't answer the question. I stopped trying.

ToeOfTheCamel
06-19-2013, 04:20 PM
^How do you word the question? If a guy says to me, "So, what do you allow during a dance?" or "What kind of boundaries do you have?" Or something very vague, like that, I assume he's asking whether or not I'll yank his weenie, and I do get offended. Be specific. "What are your rules about (me) touching (you)?" "What are your rules?" "Can I touch them/lick them/kiss them?" Guaranteed not to piss anyone off by being misconstrued.
Also, your timing is important, as well. If you ask her before you've bought the dance, of course she'll be evasive! If she gives you an answer you don't want to hear, you'll be less likely to buy a dance with her! Ask your innocent boundary questions once the dance has been paid for, if you want an honest, cut-and-dry answer. Sucks, but that's how the cookie tends to crumble....

lestat1
06-20-2013, 02:10 PM
^How do you word the question? If a guy says to me, "So, what do you allow during a dance?" or "What kind of boundaries do you have?" Or something very vague, like that, I assume he's asking whether or not I'll yank his weenie, and I do get offended. Be specific. "What are your rules about (me) touching (you)?" "What are your rules?" "Can I touch them/lick them/kiss them?" Guaranteed not to piss anyone off by being misconstrued.
Also, your timing is important, as well. If you ask her before you've bought the dance, of course she'll be evasive! If she gives you an answer you don't want to hear, you'll be less likely to buy a dance with her! Ask your innocent boundary questions once the dance has been paid for, if you want an honest, cut-and-dry answer. Sucks, but that's how the cookie tends to crumble....

Usually just "What are your rules?"

Generally I ask once the dance has been bought and we're sitting down in the lap dance area, but I never thought about timing before; so thanks for that tidbit!

FasaCorp
07-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Usually just "What are your rules?"

Generally I ask once the dance has been bought and we're sitting down in the lap dance area, but I never thought about timing before; so thanks for that tidbit!

I prefer to be more "organic" about finding boundaries. If it's a dancer I have never bought from, but she interests me, I will observe how she dances for others. If she allows contact, then I proceed to the next step. Asking a dancer outright seems to ruin the Fantasy, even though it may save time by getting to the point. You can learn a lot about a dancer by the way she dances for others. Provided, of course, she is dancing in an area that is not private.