PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Strip Clubs

lilmgill
03-25-2013, 12:38 AM
I'm visiting New Orleans this weekend and plan on working on Bourbon St. while I'm out there. I live and work Los Angeles, and don't know much about the industry out in Louisiana.

If anyone has worked out there or is currently working in the city, I'd love to hear about your experiences, positive or negative, any tips/advice, things to look out for and things to expect. I hear the money is good, anyways!

thrillgirl
03-25-2013, 12:54 AM
There are tons of threads on NOLA if you do a search; I would start there. Having worked in NOLA and Los Angeles, you should be fine. Anywhere I have worked since LA has been a freaking breeze since I developed a solid hustle since LA and people are more willing to spend and expect less for said money. I personally would avoid Temptations, lipstixx and stiletos ( brothels ) and stick to the Deja vu clubs or Penthouse. I have no experience with the Ricks clubs there since they gave me the run around.

lilmgill
03-25-2013, 12:58 AM
I've only had positive experiences with Deja Vu clubs, good to know that's it's a safe bet out there also.

Djoser
03-27-2013, 12:41 AM
I have a friend who is one of the DJs at Penthouse. I haven't been there yet to visit, but it sounds like the best club in the city from what he's told me. But he is limited in what he can play by format, apparently.

I hope your trip is fun and profitable...

EbonyEyes
03-28-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm heading there in two weeks and I'm planning on working a little too. Let me know what your visit is like.

btw: if any other girls are going to be in the n.o. area to dance 2nd weekend in April, let's link up. I have some friends that live out that way but their all men and none of them dance lol

lushbabii
04-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm planning to head out there on the 3rd weekend in April. :O

:)
04-21-2013, 03:42 PM
My experience in New Orleans definitely varied from club to club. There were some that were nice while others left something to be desired. I was offered "extras" in two of the clubs. I don't ask for these kinds of things. The nicest club in my opinion was The Penthouse Club. They make it clear to customers that inappropriate behavior is not expected and will not be tolerated. Deja Vu however was on the lower end of the spectrum.