PDA

View Full Version : New site for self managed dancers

Touch of Eloquence
03-26-2013, 10:33 AM
I have read quite a bit on the site and learned quite a bit, as well as growing up with a few friends who managed or owned clubs. One of the frequent terms i have come across is the circuit. I know there are a few sites out there to allow an entertainer to self manage themselves but noticed an issue that I kept seeing, There is really no sense of privacy for entertainers and clubs as well. I have worked on building a site that offers two sides of things. Entertainers and employers. All employers are required to be verified by their cabaret license and or liquor license. This site is completely free and as of right now ad free as well. I am hoping to start building up a list of entertainer users along with club users. I wanted to create something that was entertainer friendly and safe, considering one entertainer user cannot see the profile of another. Plus no nudity since we believe that those professional entertainers have some artistic quality pics that do not show nudity. I am hoping to build this up as I gather entertainers and employers as time goes on. Please take a look at my site and let me know any feedback in what you would like to see and built on this.