PDA

View Full Version : ELM Payoneer payment?

Ashley_3
04-03-2013, 01:09 AM
I have terrible issues with ELM payment. I have chosen payoneer as a payment method. On their site they say
Payments are paid to you 1 week after "Lock In Date" if and when the minimum is reached
So I reached the minimum and the lock-in-date was a week after that. I wait a whole week and then nothing happens, the lock-in-date changes to one more week ahead and there are no payments scheduled. I wrote then and asked why is this happening, they told me my payoneer is linked and approved, but I haven't clocked on the "save changes" button on the bottom of the page. Although I'm almost sure I clicked it in the past I clicked again (even a couple of times) and waited for another week (that makes two weeks waiting). And when the new lock-in-date comes guess what happens...exactly the same thing. The lock-in-date changes to a week ahead and still no scheduled payments. I wrote them again saying I want to withdraw my credits. They didn't answer me, but I suppose they did something, because I finally had a scheduled payment and the date for the payment was 04-03-2013. And today it's 04-03 so I go to see if they've paid me (after waiting a total of three weeks after I reached the minimum), but no, they haven't paid me. Now they payment date is scheduled one week ahead for 04-10-2013. I'm really pissed right now, because I though I'll get my money this week, I need them. I wrote them again, still no answer. I hope they'll pay me, but even if they do it's really frustrating that their system doesn't work properly for me.
Is there someone else who is using payoneer and do you receive your payments regularly?

Ashley_3
04-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Ok, I think they paid me. This is my first payment from payoneer, so I'm not sure, but I received an email from payoneer, that ELM are sending me money. But it still annoying ifI have to write them every time when I want to withdraw mo money.

Nissim-Payoneer
04-03-2013, 05:40 PM
While this issue has to do more with ELM than Payoneer, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with regarding your Payoneer account. If you have any questions at all, I'm more than happy to help.

Ashley_3
04-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Thank you, so far I haven't got any problems with payoneer.