PDA

View Full Version : Do you know something about freelivefriends.com?

Ashley_3
04-15-2013, 12:10 AM
I got a message on ELM, which said:

Hi,
My name is Emily and I have been Cam modeling for about 3 years or so. I had a mission when I started doing this kind of work and it was to build the very best site for girls to work for as possible. 3 years later and the doors are finally opening to my own site. FreeLiveFriends.com is the site and it works just like ELM or MGF. I would really really love if you came over and gave us a shot. We offer daily payouts and we are currently paying 70% on all sales. Regardless of if you come to our site or not just remember to keep doing a great job. you are beautiful and you deserve everything you get out of being a web cam model. If you need anything or have any questions just hit me up.
I checked the website and I decided to register. But when I tried something went wrong so I dropped it. I have not tried again since then, but I'm still wondering if it's worth to try. Is there anybody here, who is using this site?

laurielegs
06-28-2014, 11:01 PM
This site is run by a camgirl who posts on another forum (ambercutie's one).

I suggested she come here and post but she said she has been unable to get registered because she can't get her account verified here for some reason.

I'm uploading a few vids and will let you know how it goes.

I really like the fact that it is run by a camgirl and I want to support that as much as possible. I'd love to see more of us running these type of sites.

xilliannax
06-30-2014, 11:41 AM
She's working on getting verified here but having problems. She asked me to post on her behalf. I'm trying to help her keep her feet out of her mouth since past "helpers" with the site have pissed off some girls. We're trying to make the place a rival for MGF (including adding paid messages so that freeloaders stop just wasting girls time)

xilliannax
06-30-2014, 11:42 AM
we have launched paid messages and any sharing of our link or thier profiles is much appreciated