PDA

View Full Version : In your opinion, during which months are you more likely to get hired?

ATLChick
04-15-2013, 10:10 AM
And might it depend on where you live?

shanna dior
04-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Clubs are basically always hiring, so don't worry about timing your audition. Just get on with it already, girl!

arielbriel
04-15-2013, 04:33 PM
In nyc, it's hardest to get hired in December but clubs are ALWAYS hiring or they will tell you to come back after their busiest month (in NYC that is dec).

simone87
04-15-2013, 04:44 PM
any time, but from new years to april its slow so summer would be easiest.

ava$
04-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Depends on your area. Places like STL will always be easy. I believe the same is true for atl but I have only been there fall, winter and spring, all easy but not summer yet so I am unsure. Vegas is easy in the in season like october - about now then summer is hard at the higher end clubs.. All cities seem to be different, some prefer skinny girls and some dont care..

GlamourRouge
04-15-2013, 06:10 PM
There is no answer to this question because clubs will hire when they need girls. They could need girls when its busy (because of increased customers), or they could need girls when its slow (because of no one wanting to work). And it will be busy or slow in different places at different times.

Short answer: Always. But go in on a slow day like a Monday or something just in case, so they have time to do your paperwork.

ATLChick
04-16-2013, 07:31 AM
any time, but from new years to april its slow so summer would be easiest.

I was actually thinking that.