PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Song and Dance

rickdugan
04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
I am now frequenting a new local club that is very similar to my former one: fairly conservative with not much happening ITC and where OTC is not nearly as easy to source as it is at a couple other clubs in town. And my primary reason for frequenting the place is convenience, as was the case with the last one.

Last week I met a fun 23 year old hottie who seemed perfectly happy entertaining me for what I am willing to tip. However, within a very short time, she started teeing up what will undoubtedly be a stringalong game. Now to be clear about this, I did not solicit her in any way, not because I did not want to but because she went down this road so fast that the opportunity never arose. Barely 15 minutes into our chat, she asked if we could meet up outside the club, not for p4p (because that is not her gig, of course ;) ), but so that we could get to know each other. She also mentioned that she is ultimately searching for a "boyfriend" who could "help her out with things from time to time." And, of course, since then she has been texting me to try to set up a "date", which I have of course been hazy about to this point.

Ah huh. And away we go... :D

And now the game begins anew. For a while I will simply see her now and again in the club, giving her a taste but never making her too fat off of my roll, and will duck any agreement to see her outside. Eventually, however, I will relent. She will undoubtedly bail last minute, after which I will withhold my spending for a while (while denying that I am mad in any way of course - lol) until she "coaxes" me back into the club, at which point I will start back in at a modest pace. Before long, if there is any real wait at all, she will try to dig the hook back in and, if she no shows again, I will back out again.

The keys to waiting this out and still enjoying ITC visits in these situations are to always be lighthearted about it, never taking it seriously, and remaining disciplined in how much she receives. It is all shits and giggles for me and, if I really want something badly enough prior to when she finally gives it up, I can always go down the street. However, the question becomes how much does she want my money, especially once it fully sinks in that she's only going to get a modest % of what is available to her ITC and that her stringalongs aren't increasing her income.

Right now she actually believes that she is running a game on me. :) Silly girl. I've been coaxing dancers OTC since she was wearing a training bra. I have come to learn that it is a little different game in these local club situations, but in receiving this education I have also learned that the stringalong girls are quite prone to giving it up eventually. Whether it takes a day, a week or 3 months, eventually she will have a moment, whether it is a bad week, extra bills to pay, or whatever, where her greed/need for the money will tip her over the edge and she will make a serious offer to this calm nice guy who has always treated her with dignity and has money ready to go if she but asks. ;)

And of course, once it happens the first time, the gates are open and stay that way for some period of time. But until then, I will just spread my clubbing out, seek out my edgier stuff elsewhere and enjoy my occasional interactions with her. :)

Chili Palmer
04-24-2013, 09:08 PM
These adventures are always so enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing them. Looking forward to your next installment.

CP

yoda57us
04-25-2013, 09:46 AM
I admire your patience rick...

rickdugan
04-25-2013, 07:16 PM
I admire your patience rick...

LOL. I don't really need too much patience in this case. I already have a new local OTC hookup in this area and am still traveling to more fun areas on a regular basis. Heck, I even still see Young Lithe Hottie every 6 to 8 weeks as I need to return to that area regularly. Net-net, I have enough sources of action already that I am not feeling a lot of pressure in that regard.

What she will be, if I convert her, is my new local version of YLH. My current local play partner (who works in a different club) is attractive, but she is not in the same league as the likes of Anne and YLH as a total package (beauty, brains and sexiness). I think I got a little spoiled with the local OTC play partners that I became accustomed to over the last couple of years and girls of that caliber are not easy to find in many SCs. Each one took time to convert, but each was worth the effort.

We shall see. The worst that can happen is that I spend a modest amount of money on her and am entertained in the process, so I don't really lose in this scenario regardless of how it turns out. But it would be nice to replace my current local play partner with something of this girl's caliber if it works out.

Golden_Rule
04-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi guys... It's been a long time.

Rick, I've slowed way down on my "dating" and "SB" relationships with dancers. I started a new business a couple of years back. It and family biz consume more time now and I have less of it for play. I enjoyed reading the above.

I don't understand something though. To me the running of a game is best measured in final outcomes. If she is getting anything at all from you on a regular basis while you wait her out, at what point does it become diminished returns and you have to conclude that, since it didn't pan out as expected, some level of game on her part was played? Especially since you indicate not much is going on ITC.

Back in my PHC days, looking for OTC poo-nanny if the first "date" didn't come off by the third visit it was time to move on.

Things change that much?

What's your take on how much leader to play out before you have to conclude you've taken it as far as it goes?

rickdugan
04-27-2013, 03:02 AM
Hi guys... It's been a long time.

Rick, I've slowed way down on my "dating" and "SB" relationships with dancers. I started a new business a couple of years back. It and family biz consume more time now and I have less of it for play. I enjoyed reading the above.

I don't understand something though. To me the running of a game is best measured in final outcomes. If she is getting anything at all from you on a regular basis while you wait her out, at what point does it become diminished returns and you have to conclude that, since it didn't pan out as expected, some level of game on her part was played? Especially since you indicate not much is going on ITC.

Back in my PHC days, looking for OTC poo-nanny if the first "date" didn't come off by the third visit it was time to move on.

Things change that much?

What's your take on how much leader to play out before you have to conclude you've taken it as far as it goes?

Good to see you around again GR.

My ROI is intact even if she never converts as long as she continues to be entertaining. As I alluded to above, I am not blowing the wad on a girl for entertainment, but I do spend enough that she could do worse than hang with me for an hour or two.

So I suppose the short answer is that I'll visit her every so often until I am bored. Having said that, it has been my experience that my boredom is staved off for a much longer time with those girls who become OTC play partners. ;)

Golden_Rule
04-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Thanks. Good to "see" you guys as well.

OK. I see.

Basically I'm not much different. As I've said before my expectations are zero at the outset of anything S-C related, other than to have some kind of fun (any sort will do). Therefore any expectations I accrue are the result of statements, gestures, promises from those I'm interacting with. Since they brought them to the table, and therefore it's their addition to the goings on, if they don't make good in short order I quickly pronounce, though politely, their bullshit as such and move on.

IOW, it stays at the level the dancer sets it at. The ante only goes up if they push it up (and if they did, since it was their choice, they should be prepared to be called on it.). :)