PDA

View Full Version : Advice on baltimore clubs? What about the Ritz?

femme-inist
05-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Hustler club told me I can't work nights anymore, which is some bull shit. They previously encouraged me to work nights, but suddenly they are cracking down on girls with day contracts. Day shift there really sucks, so fuck that noise.
I've been allowed to work nights at every other club I've ever worked at and am really frustrated. Keeping in mind that I live in the city and don't have access to a car right now, does any one else in the area have any clubs they'd recommend? Has any one worked at the Ritz? I've been thinking of auditioning there. How is it?

femme-inist
05-17-2013, 04:32 AM
yeah, i used to work there! i burnt my bridges there, so i don't know if they'll hire me again. when i get burnt out, i have this habit of "walking out" to prevent myself from ever dancing again. ha, now my options are just very limited

femme-inist
05-17-2013, 10:46 PM
hustler except for the high contact and the fact that they won't let me work nights anymore. maybe i need to try again but with the night time manager, cause it's the day shift guy whose telling me i can't.

just got home from the ritz with 30 bucks in my bag...:(

sometimes, i really don't want to be a stripper anymore. i feel like i am bad at it now or something. like my game is off and i'm not sexual enough and too weird/nerdy/not strippery enough.
oof maybe i've hit burn out

femme-inist
05-17-2013, 10:53 PM
the scores day time management was a lil crazy, as is the house mom at night. especially their policy of weighing their dancers. how the fuck is that kind of body shaming supposed to help anyone earn money?
What does it matter how much you weigh? Especially since the number is so arbitrary and tells you very little, how your body looks is dependent on so many other factors.
but at least people didn't try to rip your tits off during the lap dances there, like at hustler

femme-inist
05-18-2013, 07:00 AM
it was packed, and there was a shit ton of girls, and i felt really overwhelmed and out of my element and tired, so was pretty off my game.
also the crowd was reeeeallly young, so that didn't help. i think there was money to be made, i just didn't feel as confident as usual.
where in baltimore have you danced?
I agree that it's been rough here. I've been planning a little travel dancing to see what it is like in other places

Tsepmet1
11-16-2013, 09:30 PM
*bump*

Does anyone have any info on Scores or Hustler in Baltimore? I'm moving there really soon. The husband and I are going to be there for a week in December to look for an apartment, and I'd like to work and get a feel for the city while I'm there.

femme-inist
11-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Scores is the most upscale club in the city proper, and less high contact than hustler. The house mom is kind of a jerk, but working in this industry it isn't much of anything out of the ordinary or impossible to deal with. They have this weird policy where they weigh their night shift dancers, which I think is fucking stupid. If you look good why does the number matter?
It gets really packed at night and is very competitive. I liked working the 3-10 shift and getting the best of day shift and a bit of night shift.

Soooo, I heard rumor that the Ritz management was busted for drugging some of their dancers and abducting them to use at parties for their most elite clientele, but I don't know if this is true and could not find any info about it any where. However, the management seems disorganized and this is much more trivial, but I strongly dislike the way the stage is set up. I made shitty money the one night I worked there, but I think it's because I was feeling sick and out of my element. The girls who work there gave me the impression of being nice and down to earth. Clubs I hear good things about are mostly just outside of the city, The Millstream and Crazy Russian.

Tsepmet1
11-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the info! I'm mostly interested in Scores because I do best in an upscale environment. I wouldn't mind being weighed everyday, I already do that myself! :)

tempest666
11-17-2013, 04:27 PM
They can weigh me anytime. Muscle weighs more than fat. ::)

michele11
11-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the info! I'm mostly interested in Scores because I do best in an upscale environment. I wouldn't mind being weighed everyday, I already do that myself! :)

Scores is not upscale. I walked in and walked out. The clientele consisted of a few guys who looked like drug dealers. Baltimore doesn't have much to offer but Hustler is definitely the most upscale club there.

Salago
09-04-2014, 03:02 PM
I agree with everything said about Ritz Cabaret. You'll end up making VERY LITTLE money there. I was one of the highest grossing strippers and, I was making $300 on a good night.

Nikatrina Fury
09-04-2014, 03:27 PM
@femme-inist, can you add this information to the club reviews? Also, what is the weight restriction, specifically?

Tsepmet1
09-04-2014, 03:31 PM
^ there is a chart on the wall detailing height and weight appropriations at scores.