PDA

View Full Version : Strip Trip to Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago

femme-inist
05-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Does anyone recommend any specific clubs in that area, or otherwise has any insight or tips? Thanks!

Aurora_Sunset
05-10-2013, 10:54 AM
From what I've been told, Milwaukee clubs do not take traveling dancers. The only one around that area that does is On the Border in Franklin. But that's just what others have told me when I queried about that area since I'm originally from there. Don't know if any of that info has changed in the past couple years.

femme-inist
05-10-2013, 11:19 AM
good to know, thanks!

charlie61
05-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Avoid Madison like the plague. It's a college town (think: broke college kids) with very few club options - not worth your time if you're traveling and have other options IMO.

whirlerz
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm in the Chicago area..hit me up as you go along..

femme-inist
05-10-2013, 08:49 PM
charlie61, thanks for the heads up. and i will, whirlerz. it seems like my best bet is to probably try Chicago..

Aurora_Sunset
05-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Yeah, also in regards to Madison, not only is it a college town, so the money won't be great anyway, but it's summer. I live in a college town and the money in the club got stupid bad once summer hit and the majority of the population left.

Aurora_Sunset
05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?155245-Wisconsin-Dells-Madison-and-Milwaukee

Here's my old thread I started about that area if you want to peruse the answers I got.

ava$
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Id recommend scores in chicago. I havn't tried any other chicago clubs but id like to, keep us updated if you do!

femme-inist
05-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Oh cool! Ha, the funny thing is that I actually have family in Chicago so I was going to maybe avoid that area..let's just hope they aren't strip club goers. Thanks, I used to work at Scores in bmore. The house mom was pretty cray cray, but it didn't seem like a structural problem and the pay out was low, so maybe I will try that.

femme-inist
05-11-2013, 04:44 AM
This may also seem like a pretty newb question, but do you guys usually stay in hotels when you travel dance, or do you only go places where you can crash on people's couches? It seems like it would be hard to profit after all of the travel costs, but I guess that's part of the appeal of travel dancing, that you get to cover those costs and travel all over the place even if you don't profit as much. Or do you find that you do profit more from being "new" in the club or something? Just wondering.

ava$
05-11-2013, 10:59 AM
How is the one in baltimore $ wise? I always stay in a hotel because nobody knows I dance and I think it would be obvious if I stayed with someone. I still usually profit even after expenses on my strip trips unless the club/city I am in was a bad $$ spot then I just deal w the loss and never go bak.

Tsepmet1
05-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm going to be in Chicago at the end of the month... been debating dancing out there again.

UtahMike
05-11-2013, 09:32 PM
I know a dancer who pulls her camper trailer to wherever she is dancing and rents a space in the KOA campground.

femme-inist
05-12-2013, 06:45 AM
that's pretty badass

domino.damoiselle
05-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Regarding Madison... the summer here is brutal. On weekends the club isn't even that busy most of the time. Stick to winter if you're going to come here, and even then, you have to hustle. The only club worth visiting in the summer is Chubby's, and they aren't very travel-friendly. Most of the time they want you to book for at least a few weeks. The weekends are amazing, but it's very very dead on weekdays. They require you to work one weekday for every weekend day, so for it to be worth your while you have to work at least four days in a week.

michele11
05-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Go to vips. I traveled in to work there for 12 tears and always, even with the new rule of full bottoms and latex over whole boob banked. I'm from Chicago and I travel all over. I'm high maintenance so I stay in hotels. Priceline it!