PDA

View Full Version : New Cam Site Live Now - xCammy! www.xCammy.com

xCammyNetwork
05-22-2013, 07:20 AM
xCammy.com is an international cam site who went live last month. We are looking for new Studios and Models to join us!

*Our payout is a direct 75% guaranteed which is the highest in the industry*

xCammy is part of Cammy Network. The Cammy Network is new and growing bigger each day. xCammy is the first of many websites that the Cammy Network has launched.

This new site has been designed as a "Referral site". This means you should refer your fans to this website and earn 75% for every single session you have with them. Cammy will also be launching two other versions where they will generate their own traffic directly to you.

Session Types:

Free video chat: For all types of members
Private chat: Pay-Per-Minute show
Group show: Pay-Per-Minute, more than one member in a private group show. Unlimited number of members can be present in group chat at the same time
Tips: Members can tip at any time during free chat, private chat and group chat
Paid Picture Gallery: Members pay to view your pictures at the token price you set
Paid Video Gallery: Members pay to view your offline recorded videos
Remember that you earn 75% of your total sales! This includes live video chat, tips, picture gallery and video gallery!

Website features:

Easy and quick registration process – get your account approved within a few hours
World Class model support by email and online chat service
Unique “schedule a date” function: Members can arrange an online date with any model specifying a time, date and price
Model Support centre contains helpful FAQ´s and information on how to use the site and includes a model and studio forum whereby you can interact with fellow studios and models
Integrated email messaging system
Friends list
Favourites list
Studio/Model Payouts

Payouts via Payoneer Global Bank Transfer and Payoneer Mastercard
On time Payments on the 1st and 16th of each Month
No Chargebacks or Refund deductions
Unique Opportunity

xCammy works with an agency partner at

If you register your xCammy account through Online-Talents.com you will receive some additional free benefits. These include:

Free webcam modelling eBooks upon completing your registration
A marketing and promotion service: Online Talents offers to create social media accounts on Twitter and Facebook and help develop a readymade fanbase to help you direct traffic to your webcam accounts and xCammy where you will receive 75% of all earnings on them They can also create a personalised blog page for you which will be integrated to your social media accounts and xCammy account
They also offer extra support and assistance to help you register your account on xCammy
This is a free service and unique to the industry. For models and studios who do not currently promote and market themselves by blogging, Facebook and Twitter, we urge you to take advantage of this opportunity.

xCammy Model sign up:
xCammy Studio sign up:

Online Talents Model sign up:
Online Talents Studio sign up:

Email Support: [email protected]

temptingmodel
05-22-2013, 07:24 AM
any guaranteed pay?

xCammyNetwork
05-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Payments are guaranteed on the 1st and 16th of each month (this is in-line with other camsites) and are chargeback free :)

CourtneyRaine
05-22-2013, 08:11 AM
What kind of marketing are you doing, and do you have an affiliate program?

camigrl
05-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Is there a ban and/or kick button to get rid of assholes/trolls?

camigrl
05-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Nevermimd, i just went to the site and there was 0 traffic, no thnx

Jaana
05-22-2013, 08:32 AM
What's your policy on customers harassing models/bullying?

Incantatious
05-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Wow, first impression is horrific layout, models have very few ratings... and EVERYONE is offline!

The first listed model you have on the site is represented by a generic "grey man's head" placeholder image, and I don't get why the layout of models images are laid out in such an uneven way... like random small images, then 2 big images beneath, then 4 small images... It makes the page look extremely messy.

I do kind of like that models get the option to submit a CV and cover letter - I've just never seen that before. However, I am assuming this has the same downsides as vanilla work (otherwise why would it be there?) Do you ever turn models down based on their CV's and cover letters? Whilst it's refreshing for some reason, it does strike me that such an application comes with similar downsides that things like that have with vanilla work (applications getting rejected on the basis of content in CV and cover letter, etc).

How you do receive models who work other sites in conjunction with yours?

"If you enjoy chatting nude in front of a camera, are good-looking with a fit figure, come and work with the web’s leading adult site"
So I take it no BBWs?

I just refreshed to the main page and I am seeing one girl now on. Her stream is extremely choppy, there is awful sound (possibly feedback), and she has one guest.

How are you currently bringing traffic in? Or how do you plan to bring traffic to your site in the future?

laurielegs
05-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Wow, first impression is horrific layout, models have very few ratings... and EVERYONE is offline!

The first listed model you have on the site is represented by a generic "grey man's head" placeholder image, and I don't get why the layout of models images are laid out in such an uneven way... like random small images, then 2 big images beneath, then 4 small images... It makes the page look extremely messy.

I do kind of like that models get the option to submit a CV and cover letter - I've just never seen that before. However, I am assuming this has the same downsides as vanilla work (otherwise why would it be there?) Do you ever turn models down based on their CV's and cover letters? Whilst it's refreshing for some reason, it does strike me that such an application comes with similar downsides that things like that have with vanilla work (applications getting rejected on the basis of content in CV and cover letter, etc).

How you do receive models who work other sites in conjunction with yours?

"If you enjoy chatting nude in front of a camera, are good-looking with a fit figure, come and work with the web’s leading adult site"
So I take it no BBWs?

I just refreshed to the main page and I am seeing one girl now on. Her stream is extremely choppy, there is awful sound (possibly feedback), and she has one guest.

How are you currently bringing traffic in? Or how do you plan to bring traffic to your site in the future?

Just what I suspected. Another startup site with zero understanding of how camming works and what is popular and also no idea of how to get traffic to their site.

Good looking with a fit figure eh? hahah omg.

Congratulations Cammy! You just alienated a huge segment of your potential cammers who could have brought in tons of traffic and money for you.

maryjaynexo
05-22-2013, 10:03 AM
My honest advice is that you should change the layout around and reconsider your hiring policies. Alternative looks and body types are moneymakers as well. There are also a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes on your front page that make it look... well.. bad. I'm also not sure that "make new friends" and "flirt or affair?" is going to attract the type of customers that actually spend money, as opposed to those who realize that the chat is pay to play. Just my two cents. I'd love another site to sign up for to sell content on, but as of right now, I wouldn't touch it with a stolen dick.

Jaana
05-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Haha I missed the "fit figure" thing before..wow. yeah, you guys need to do some research, because not only is that offensive to like, half of the girls that post in camming Cinnection, myself included, but it also means you'll be missing out on some real valuable customers and models in the curvy, BBW, and SSBBW markets...

Snowy0Star
05-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Payments are guaranteed on the 1st and 16th of each month (this is in-line with other camsites) and are chargeback free :)

So you have no min payout ( if you even know what that is)

But I'll bite the bullet and join and see how "fit" you have to be to get in since I'm a BBW....

xCammyNetwork
05-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Nevermimd, i just went to the site and there was 0 traffic, no thnx

Is a referral site models must take their own traffic to it to gain 75% commission.

xCammyNetwork
05-23-2013, 06:09 AM
We operate a no tolerance policy. Models security and privacy is the utmost priority. Any incidents of this nature will be dealt with accordingly. An investigation will be initiated and models should provide proof of this ie. a screenshot of the chat etc....

xCammyNetwork
05-23-2013, 06:46 AM
Dear Models,

Thank you for analysing our Company’s Presentation.

We would like to bring some more information and to explain what the xCammy website is. xCammy.com is a referral website. What we mean by this is that for every customer you bring to the site you will receive 75% of all earnings from these customers and any others that registered models bring to the site. At a 75% commission rate, the potential to gain very high earnings is there. This is the highest in the industry.
However, please know that this is a new website and only the first of many from the Cammy Network. They will soon launch two other versions being a Pay Per minute site and a Tipping version of the site. These sites will be promoted and come with their own traffic where the commission will be 50%.
On xCammy we have already had a high number of account registrations by independent models and studios who are now directing their customers to the site.
As we understand some models may not have a fan base to direct to xCammy to receive 75%, we do work with a partner called online-talents. They offer a free service whereby if you register an xCammy account through them they will build you social media accounts on facebook and twitter for example to create a fanbase for you and a blog. This will create traffic for you into your xCammy chat room.
If you would like to consider this option please go to the following page for further information:
online-talents.com
If we can be of any further assistance and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time. We are here to help.

Thank you and kind regards,

Cammy Network Support Team

Jaana
05-23-2013, 07:07 AM
No offense but that's a pretty convuluted way of doing things. Something seems really off about this online talents thing.

Snowy0Star
05-23-2013, 07:50 AM
And they have failed to mention if they take bbws or not in post #15 them not saying yes or no is pretty much saying no to me ....

MissSassyPickles
05-23-2013, 08:04 AM
It's not a camsite. It's a platform that you have to bring your own customers to. They said it themselves they have ZERO traffic. So, if you are indy and are looking for a platform this could be an option. However, there are plenty of other established sites where you bring your own traffic and get the same and even higher a percentage.

xCammyNetwork
05-23-2013, 08:21 AM
No offense but that's a pretty convuluted way of doing things. Something seems really off about this online talents thing.

It is just a relatively new service on this market that you can try out. If you guys have any other question, our Live Chat support team will be happy to assist you.

xCammyNetwork
05-23-2013, 09:17 AM
And they have failed to mention if they take bbws or not in post #15 them not saying yes or no is pretty much saying no to me ....

Dear Snowy0Star,

We do work with all types and categories of models, we do apologize for the content that might have created a different impression and we will fix that as soon as possible.

Vlodina
05-26-2013, 04:43 AM
They ask for a cover letter and a resume. That's unusual! :O

xCammyNetwork
05-27-2013, 06:33 AM
They ask for a cover letter and a resume. That's unusual! :O

Dear Vlodina,

Thank you for checking out or website.

Please follow the following link:
Here you can find out more details about any documents required when registering with us a model account.
The Cover Letter and the Resume are required for the website staffing applicants.

Best Regards,

sexysusie
05-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Only model online is apparently 12 :O/:O

Snowy0Star
05-28-2013, 08:25 PM

12 years old? 0.0

xCammyNetwork
05-29-2013, 04:11 AM

Dear sexysusie,

Thank you for visiting xcammy.com.

The model you refer to must be broadcaster55. This is an xCammy test account.

We apologize for the age displayed but it has now been fixed.

Thanks and kind regards,