PDA

View Full Version : SunDowner Niagara Falls

markleymark
05-24-2013, 07:04 AM
i have been to clubs all over the world, and this has to be one of the best clubs in the world as far as dancer quality is concerned, i have been here many times and every girl in the place is 10+ perfect, very high hiring standards i guess, and most nights/days there are 30-40+ girls

shanna dior
05-24-2013, 08:06 AM
You do realize this is a forum mainly for strippers, not for customer reviews, right? I recommend checking out TUSCL, where your review will be much more useful.

markleymark
05-24-2013, 12:25 PM
You do realize this is a forum mainly for strippers, not for customer reviews, right?

uummm, no, i think you are mistaken,

why would they give you the option of identifying yourself as a customer when registering on this site if they didnt want customers here?

shanna dior
05-24-2013, 12:44 PM
I never said customers weren't allowed here, I simply said that the site is MAINLY for strippers. Your review will be much more appreciated by other customers on a customer-based site, that's all.

Brandi_Lynn
05-24-2013, 12:45 PM
No, we're not mistaken. There is a section of this site for customer reviews of stripclubs -but your in the wrong area. This is the area that is mostly focused towards the dancers. Your looking for the blue section

markleymark
05-24-2013, 03:14 PM
I never said customers weren't allowed here, I simply said that the site is MAINLY for strippers. Your review will be much more appreciated by other customers on a customer-based site, that's all.

"mainly" for strippers means nothing, and has nothing to do with my post,

the site gives you an option to register as a strip club customer, and i have done just that, so whats the problem?

i am not sure why you seem to be so offended by my club review, perhaps you feel intimidated? or you couldn't get a job at this club? those are the only logical theorys i can think of,

markleymark
05-24-2013, 03:16 PM
No, we're not mistaken. There is a section of this site for customer reviews of stripclubs -but your in the wrong area.

if i posted in the wrong area, then moderators can feel free to move my post,

however, the previous poster seemed to think club reviews or customers were not allowed on the site at all.....there is a big difference between the two

Starling
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
The thing is stripper reviews and customer reviews are different from each other. Also my impression is that the mods here already have other things to do and they have to sift through a lot of posts and other things on a regular basis, so it's best to keep certain topics in the sections where they belong. It's just the norms here.

markleymark
05-24-2013, 03:26 PM
The thing is stripper reviews and customer reviews are different from each other.

and that means there is a problem with my review how?

i clearly stated im a customer, so whats the problem with my review?

if its in the wrong section i have already stated the moderators can move it, other than that i see no problem with it, why would strippers be offended by a club review by a customer?

Starling
05-24-2013, 03:32 PM
In case you didn't see my edited post, here it is to give you some insight:

The thing is stripper reviews and customer reviews are different from each other. Also my impression is that the mods here already have other things to do and they have to sift through a lot of posts and other things on a regular basis, so it's best to keep certain topics in the sections where they belong. It's just the norms here.

Tsepmet1
05-24-2013, 03:36 PM
The reason we don't care about your review is that strippers look at different things when reading reviews than when customers do.

We do care if the girls are hot and how many are on shift, but it's usually pretty far down the list where as it would be at the top of the list for a customer review.

There is a "customer review" section of the club reviews on this site. :)

Djoser
05-24-2013, 09:01 PM
https://www.stripperweb.com/stripclubs/

There's a link at the top of the forum 'Club Reviews', I have been here a long time & just found that out, duh. I tried to move this thread there where it belongs but it's a separate area.

Just to clarify, Stripperweb is a forum primarily for dancers and other industry staff. Customers are allowed to participate but are expected to keep in mind the main purpose of the site is industry support.

yoda57us
05-24-2013, 09:53 PM
Customer thoughts on specific clubs go in Blue.

Odette
05-24-2013, 09:54 PM
good club for customer= club full of all really good looking girls (lots of choices)
good club for dancers= club full of pretty average looking girls (not uggos) and you're one of the better looking ones (lots of clients)

big dif. There's a reason I've never worked sundowner. who wants to compete with an excessive amount of girls who are all 10s when you could work with a bunch of mostly 6-8s and standout way more?

like shanna said, this site is for dancers, so while any input with regards to our side of the industry is appreciated...this thread is just kind of...how shall i say...useless? for us dancers anyways.