PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Do you work for more than 1 webcam company at the time?

lustjobs
05-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Hello girls,

For how many companies do you work as a cam girl?

Thank you for your answers,
Helmuts

MissSassyPickles
05-29-2013, 04:59 AM
So you want free market research? lol!!

JoJoX
05-29-2013, 07:10 AM
I am just wondering...what is it to you? Unless you're a male cam model...?

twistedprincess
05-29-2013, 08:13 AM
How the fuck did a blue ribbon post in here?
You can leave now.

Nikki_Fox
05-29-2013, 08:17 AM
it was my fault - i reported the post in other work and didnt realize a male had posted it - i was half asleep this am - sorry

lustjobs
05-30-2013, 02:15 AM
good morning girls,

Dear @Nikki_Fox >> yes, I am a male, but what does it change in this case? This is a Poll.

The reason why I posted this poll here:
1) I have heard that many dancers do web modelling as well
2) I have a whitelabel site under Streamate and need this information in order to understand how to promote it (it means - girls as well)
3) .. and will help to understand the industry itself.

Yes, @MissSassyPickles is completely right - this is kinda market research.

:) Hey, I'm not asking to publicly write any names - just vote.

Regards,
Helmuts Meskonis
Media Tower Limited (UK)

HaydenBlue
05-30-2013, 03:14 AM
Forums like

BlackHatWorld
GoFuckYourself
MoneyMakerDiscussion

Should be right up your alley.

But don't come into our territory and ask us how you can further pimp your white label, lol. And for free, at that. Rude.

lustjobs
05-30-2013, 04:43 AM
please cool down :/

I didn't come here to offend you or exploit you.

is this a church choir meeting?

as for whitelabel sites >> they are the backbone of this business because they bring in Money. Do you really think that Streamate, LiveJasmin, Chaturbate or others work alone? ... no - they have army of smaller websites behind them that generate around 80-90% of traffic.

So, what exactly don't you like about this Poll?

Does it offend you? Does it give out your personal information? Am I asking for your money?

... brrr..

lustjobs
05-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Forums like
BlackHatWorld
GoFuckYourself
MoneyMakerDiscussion

thank you for the suggestions, but

bhw - is a forum for internet marketers that look for easy ways how to manipulate Google.
gfy - is a forum for adult webmasters... by the way, did you know that it is owned by Playboy?
moneymaker.. - the place where people are trying to exploit different affiliate programs

Nikki_Fox
05-30-2013, 03:31 PM
I had reported your post to be moved to camming connection so that you would get a better response - I made a mistake in that males are not allowed to post in camming connection - your post was moved there upon my advice - which was wrong - I did not see that you were a male - when the ladies realized and pointed it out - I was making it clear that you did not post there - it was my action that caused your post to be moved -

that is what it changes - males are not allowed to post in CC - regardless if it is just a poll

lustjobs
05-31-2013, 07:25 AM
I had reported your post to be moved to camming connection so that you would get a better response - I made a mistake in that males are not allowed to post in camming connection - your post was moved there upon my advice - which was wrong - I did not see that you were a male - when the ladies realized and pointed it out - I was making it clear that you did not post there - it was my action that caused your post to be moved - that is what it changes - males are not allowed to post in CC - regardless if it is just a poll

Dear @Nikki_Fox Thank you for an explanation.

I apologise if I did insult somebody.

Have a great Friday,
Helmuts