PDA

View Full Version : what kind of club do you enjoy ?

juicebox69
06-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I myself deeply enjoy dive bars with $5 lapdances with ultra heavy 2 way contact

juicebox69
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I guess no body likes clubs with titts and ass ??? How about bars to pick up civilian girls ? I like those to but the ones that seam seedy

lestat1
06-07-2013, 10:59 PM
I prefer an upscale club where I can relax in the privacy of a VIP room for a mere several hundred dollars, enjoying the illusion of intimacy and the false sense of class and superiority as a bored dancer tries to figure out how to coax thirty minutes of talking out of someone who views most in-person communication as a gladiatorial test of emotional and social stamina, because damn if she's going to kill her calves dancing for that whole time. Who doesn't enjoy the warm, safe feeling of a large bouncer staring you down because, of course, despite calling it a "gentlemen's club" it would cause the instant spontaneous combustion of any upscale strip club to actually treat their guests like gentlemen and not suspected Al Qaeda financiers.

Yeah...I prefer neighborhood clubs. Staff and dancers are friendlier there. Any large club in a big city has too much traffic to care how they treat visitors.

juicebox69
06-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Yeah...I prefer neighborhood clubs. Staff and dancers are friendlier there. Any large club in a big city has too much traffic to care how they treat visitors.

I agree 100%

rgbg
06-10-2013, 05:33 PM
My favorite spot is a small unpretentious place. The women are variety of woman/girl-next-door types who tend to be friendly and understand why a customer comes in. If you're a friendly gentleman and tip reasonably well (these girls deserve it), you can have a good time.

trixxi
06-10-2013, 06:02 PM
i agree, i am a girl next door type and i prefer to dance in smaller clubs for the same reasons. everyone is more down to earth and human. there is still emphasis on stage performance but hanging out and being casual wth customers often sells dances just as much, if not more than stage shows.

lopaw
06-10-2013, 08:20 PM
I prefer the large impersonal upscale nude clubs for several reasons - ultimate privacy for lapdances and top tier women providing those dances. It costs more but IMHO it's definitely worth it. And since those clubs are nude, there is no alcohol so the atmosphere is more to my liking if I'm there strictly for dances. If I just want to hang out with friends and get airdances I'll go to a divey topless joint.

Nice to see you so low key here, juice ;D.

RedskinLover
06-11-2013, 05:33 PM
I love divish bars. They give me a lot of value for the little money I make. Plus the girls are always nice and sweet to me.

minnow
06-12-2013, 05:40 PM
I love divish bars. They give me a lot of value for the little money I make. Plus the girls are always nice and sweet to me.

Thanks for your input(yet again), juice. Myself, I prefer the midrange clubs. Clean, yet non-pretentious. Enough dancers on staff so that I don't see the same dancer on stage more than once in 90 minute visit.

whirlerz
06-12-2013, 05:56 PM
I love T & A..however in my area, they won't let a lone woman in:( None of the guys I know want to go w/a woman..I don't mind some upscale, but eh. Seems like a lot of the divey (not nasty though) places are dying out

estafador
06-25-2013, 11:29 AM
my favorite is dance clubs. One time payment for the entire night and all I gotta do is flirt and make it count....oh wait we're talking about strip clubs. I like the ones with $5 dances.....I have yet to find one. Otherwise, my favorite is spanish heavy clubs. East Euros are the pits. ANd I have never seen an American Caucasian women work in the strip club. I would love to see that.

Barney Stinson
07-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Whoa. Honestly did not know there are places that offer 5 dollar LDs. When I started going to SCs and even now...the norm is 20 dollar per LD. I consider the clubs I go to are average, wouldnt say its upscale.

Radius
07-24-2013, 10:40 PM
For me, the overriding factor is a place where there's a snail's pace hustle, at least during dead times. My friends and I usually go 3-4 hours per visit, and each of us picks a girl when we get there, and stays with her the entire time. We're usually there during the deadest part of the day -- 1pm-4pmish, roughly. If we can eat, drink, flirt with the girls, do enough VIPs to keep everyone happy, and the girls are unrushed since that's the pace anyway, then perfect. Right now, my favorite place is an upscale alcohol club that is a high-end high-hustle place at night, but not so much during the day. It's not uncommon that during the few hours I'm there, no one but the girls with us are getting any VIPs at all (the dancers make all their money during the lunch rush and after-work crowd), so the girls at our table seem very happy. A couple of years ago, we used to go to a dive instead, because that's where we found the slower-paced hustle we wanted. I care less about decor and structure of the dance pricing, and more about those 3-4 hour trips being affordable overall.

simple(headed?)guy
07-31-2013, 07:05 AM
Whoa. Honestly did not know there are places that offer 5 dollar LDs. When I started going to SCs and even now...the norm is 20 dollar per LD. I consider the clubs I go to are average, wouldnt say its upscale.

Location, location, location......

My fav local club (1 mile from home so it's an easy drive or walk if I drink too much) has 5 dollar LD's during the day Monday - Wednesday. Of course you get what you pay for in that case.. Never bothered with the 5 dollar dances, not very comfortable as it's in the chairs on the floor. Normal LD price however is only 10 dollars, so it's still cheap.

What can I say, cheap LD's, cheap drink prices and no snow in winter... :)

burghman1969
07-31-2013, 07:32 AM
It all depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I prefer the bigger club, sometimes the small local place is just the ticket. Also depends on how much money I have to spend at the time!:beer:

Ike Turner
03-19-2015, 06:17 AM
Ones that allow extras.

Dominic.2
12-17-2015, 05:20 PM
I like a mid range club myself. I find it straddles the two extremes. I like one with a semi-private couch area. I don't really care for true VIP/CR these days. I also prefer the vibe of Fri or Sat night shift, when given a choice. I like the party atmosphere and tend to spend half the 60% talking and 40% dancing (or less, to allow her breaks and stage time).