PDA

View Full Version : The stuff we hear

rickdugan
06-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Just in the past 2 weeks, I've heard:

I'm doing this because my babby's daddy is in prison right now.

I have to get up and "drop" (give a urine sample) at seven tomorrow morning. If I stay clean, I can get my kids back.

If you pay me xxx now, I can meet you outside the club later (heard this type of stuff twice from two different con artists).

My babies are with my ex 'cause I'm not allowed to have them now, but that just means that I can work harder to give them what they deserve.

Some bitches just don't know how to handle their drugs.

I ain't his old lady and it ain't my fault that she (a friend who was dancing that night) is dancing while she's pregnant.

I warned her (the shot girl) not to get with my ex. He beat me and he'll hit her too if she comes home with no money.

These nuggets, and others that I know I'm forgetting, came from dancers at 3 different clubs. Normally this stuff doesn't really register with me as it is par for the course, but sometimes I just get tired of hearing this type of shit.

Anyway, there it is fwiw.

simone87
06-09-2013, 08:11 PM
i can't believe girls would even say this..customers come here for a good time, they don't want to hear your pity-party stories that are probably made up. they want to be entertained and to have a break from their OWN problems! they don't give a shit about yours! that kind of begging is just pathetic..do your job, show the guys a good time, and you'll get far more money than giving them some jerry springer sob story

miss.a.p1600
06-09-2013, 08:24 PM
In my Kanye West voice .... "That sh*t cray" .... If I was the dude I'd be completely turned off. This exactly why it's not cool to get into deep personal convo. Whether or not a girl has drama at home its best to keep that ... at home. I never talk about kids, significant others, etc and for the life of me can't understand why guys bring it up...well like Simone87 says sounds like you got your dose of Jerry springer/hood ratchetness

lopaw
06-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Lol rick you gotta start clubbing in classier places ;D.

Nowadays at the upscales joints I visit I'm hearing things more along the line of "I need to make my BMW payment" or "I've got to pay the housekeeper this week" kind of sob stories. Entertainment at its finest. And these bitches are serious. I've seen a few of them pour themselves into their Jags & Lexus' after a tough day at the "office".

juicebox69
06-10-2013, 07:16 AM

Nowadays at the upscales joints I visit I'm hearing things more along the line of "I need to make my BMW payment" or "I've got to pay the housekeeper this week" kind of sob stories. Entertainment at its finest. And these bitches are serious. I've seen a few of them pour themselves into their Jags & Lexus' after a tough day at the "office".

That made me kick over my milk from laughter.

juicebox69
06-10-2013, 07:17 AM
If I get a gal like this I move on to the next. Sorry but if I wanted that kind of drama in my life I would have stayed married.

rickdugan
06-10-2013, 08:04 AM

LOL lopaw. If only it were that simple.

I recently relocated to an area that has a lot of strip clubs, but none that would pass for classy (and that includes the ones that are trying to be so). However, since this fairly conservative territory, even the trailer park girls are as likely to try a con game as they are to engage in p4p. I've had some fun down here, but it seems like the most fun girls don't last long, which leaves our budding con artists. I suppose that I should at least be grateful that most of these girls are not sophisticated enough to pull off a serious con job, lol, but that is small consolation.

Oh, I just remembered a couple more, from two more dancers last week:

My boyfriend left and stole everything I had from my bank account - $4,000. He even took the food stamp card. I don't know what I'm going to do, but we'll (she and her son) get by somehow.

Thank goodness that he (the previous customer she was sitting with) bought me dinner. I'm broke as shit and was hoping someone would buy me food when I got here. I didn't eat all day before now.

Too funny. On a side note, I've experimented a couple of times by offering select pity spinners ways to earn their way out of those horrible situations. It is amazing how quickly things suddenly became not quite so desperate. }:D

Morty the Mortal
06-10-2013, 02:24 PM
I actually like hearing life stories from people from various walks of life. And if I'm going to spend $20 for 3 minutes, I want to get a case study for my mental files while I'm at it, being the student of the human condition that I am. I feel like I'm getting more for my money that way. I guess it would be cheaper to just read the "Overheard in the Dressing Room" thread, though.

safado
06-10-2013, 02:58 PM
LOL lopaw. If only it were that simple.

I recently relocated to an area that has a lot of strip clubs, but none that would pass for classy (and that includes the ones that are trying to be so). However, since this fairly conservative territory, even the trailer park girls are as likely to try a con game as they are to engage in p4p. I've had some fun down here, but it seems like the most fun girls don't last long, which leaves our budding con artists. I suppose that I should at least be grateful that most of these girls are not sophisticated enough to pull off a serious con job, lol, but that is small consolation.

Oh, I just remembered a couple more, from two more dancers last week:

My boyfriend left and stole everything I had from my bank account - $4,000. He even took the food stamp card. I don't know what I'm going to do, but we'll (she and her son) get by somehow.

Thank goodness that he (the previous customer she was sitting with) bought me dinner. I'm broke as shit and was hoping someone would buy me food when I got here. I didn't eat all day before now.

Too funny. On a side note, I've experimented a couple of times by offering select pity spinners ways to earn their way out of those horrible situations. It is amazing how quickly things suddenly became not quite so desperate. }:D

You are being a little cryptic here, am I correct to conclude that you are saying that they would have to be truly desperate to consider the idea of doing p4p with you?

rickdugan
06-10-2013, 03:46 PM
You are being a little cryptic here, am I correct to conclude that you are saying that they would have to be truly desperate to consider the idea of doing p4p with you?

I guess so. Heck, for all I know they really were that desperate, but STILL couldn't get themselves to do p4p with me. ;)

magicrat
06-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Similiar stories to Rick's I heard recently:
Got kicked out of my place and all my stuff was beside the road
One suspended for smoking weed in the DR
One had a dui court date early the next morning..she's at the club at 2 am
One had been kicked out and living in a motel by the day..kids were with relatives because she couldn't provide for them
Can you wire me $ to pay my electric bill before they turn it off in 2 days (via text)

Maybe I'm too old for this shit?

RedskinLover
06-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Similiar stories to Rick's I heard recently:
Got kicked out of my place and all my stuff was beside the road
One suspended for smoking weed in the DR
One had a dui court date early the next morning..she's at the club at 2 am
One had been kicked out and living in a motel by the day..kids were with relatives because she couldn't provide for them
Can you wire me $ to pay my electric bill before they turn it off in 2 days (via text)

Maybe I'm too old for this shit?

Those are the SS I'm used to. It's amazing what some of them come up with. I mean at least join a web site like striperweb and learn some real skills.

estafador
06-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I've only heard it once for the first time. The generic I gotta pay my rent. I told her me too because I'm 21 and live solo. Otherwise, I wanna know where you're clubbing at Rick. Those stories sound like a blast to reverse mind fuck

ToeOfTheCamel
06-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Aw :( I only had a sob-story for a week (rent week!!), when my piece of shit EX boyfriend broke open my safe while I was at work and stole all my cash, to the tune of 4k. Rent/utilities were due, I had two puppies to feed, one to vaccinate/sterilize, and zero dollars. Monday, August 20th, 2012. Fuck yes, I used it to my advantage, out of desperation! I like to think that, since I was being honest when I mentioned it to customers, they believed me and felt sorry. I wanted sympathy equally as much as money because that was a shitty two weeks. I damn near lived at the club, trying to make back what that motherfucker robbed from me!
Sometimes we tell the truth ;) However, one that kills me, now that I'm a nursing student, is the common untruth of "I'm a student" from other girls. There are 3 college students at my club, myself included, but apparently ALL the girls are telling customers that they're nursing students?! What the hell? I notice them smirking at me when I tell them that, now, like, "Sure, nursing school, just like the last 5 girls I talked to..." Ergh. >:(

Kellydancer
09-04-2013, 08:27 PM
I never really had a sob story but I was working with a lot of trashy dancers with sob stories such as baby daddy in jail so I started making up stories. Sometimes it worked sometimes not. Mine were more along the lines of "my dog needs surgery".

Jasmine.Doll
11-09-2013, 11:15 PM
My only sob stories are for my regulars who start getting pissy b/c I won't do OTC. I act like they killed my puppy. "You just don't understand how much trouble I could get it!! I could lose my job! I could get arrested and then I'd be a registered sex offender!! I thought you were my friend! Why can't you just understand the terrible position you are putting me in!! You know I'd love to do OTC with you!! But I'm just so SCARED!!!"

Jamiexxx
11-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I feel like sometimes guys are almost disappointed when I tell them I'm not a single mom, I'm not about to get evicted from my apartment, I don't have a pimp or a boyfriend in jail and I don't do drugs (I don't even drink). Instead I have a college degree, a "real" job, a car, no kids. I'm only stripping to have some extra spending money. I don't mention that part of course.
It's like they want to hear that I'm a trashy little whore who needs their money to survive?

Jasmine.Doll
11-11-2013, 07:18 PM
^^ Totally!! I never tell customers that I'm in school, have a day job, don't live under a bridge... Because that always leads to an argument. "Sure, your in school. And your parents named you 'Peaches' too, didn't they?! Why are you girls so full of shit?" I do way better at work when I pretend to be a brainless hoe bag whose only concerns are dick, $ and more dick.