PDA

View Full Version : Tat/Ink Banned or Restricted Clubs ??

minnow
06-12-2013, 05:26 PM
A recent post by a dancer on another website about covering up her tat(s) in order to get hired in a new city club got me to reflect upon my own recent club visits. I'm hard pressed to recall any club that had a complete absence of tats, though 2 high end Los Angeles clubs (4 Play, Bare Ellegance) seemed to have most dancers with no, or small area tats. Neither club had any dancer who resembled a walking Haight-Ashbury psychedelic poster or a plant/insect glossary. One 4 Play dancer who had a moderate ammount of tats was very talented on stage and acrobatic on tall stage pole.

My memory isn't the most lucid in some of the following clubs that go back 2-5 years in visits in that I'm not sure if all dancers were tat free.

Lodge- Dallas
Mens Club- Dallas
Babes- Scottsdale- I recall one dancer who had an elaborate imbedded studded jewelry pattern on her back.
Bourbon Street Circus- Phoenix- I recall a very gorgeous dancer who had a sleeve tat on her right arm.
Mons Venus- Tampa- They've always had dancers tatted to some degree, though it wasn't until recently that I saw one that was heavily tatted.

I haven't been to higher end Atlanta or Las Vegas clubs in over a decade, so my recollections of Cheetah-ATL, or Olympic Gardens- Las Vegas (SR, Treasures, Sapphires weren't even around on last Vegas visit) might not be relevant as tat mania hadn't gained much traction yet.

I'm curious about others (dancer, club employee, or customer) observations/experiences....................................

Brandi_Lynn
06-12-2013, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't really call Olympic Gardens high end anymore -or at least when I was there about 5+ yrs ago I would've called it mid tier. I have however worked at Saphires 5+ yrs ago & I consider myself moderate/heavily tatted. I also knew another dancer that worked at Spearmint Rhino right around that time that was heavily tatted (she had huge detailed angel wings that went from the top of her shoulders down her back to the top of her buttocks).