PDA

View Full Version : ExtraLunchMoney Stole My Money!

HaydenBlue
06-13-2013, 03:46 PM
I woke up to 4 reversed orders. ($ yanked from account). Had $55 ready to be cashed and paid to me as of this morning. Now I suddenly have 0.00. (Only taking the money from this 4 revered orders...I would have still been left with $16 - so apparently they stole that $ too! ---- edit they made some roll-over thing now. So I still have the $16 I think is what it looks like, I just don't get it until i make payout again.)

I wrote them an email:

Hi,

I just today received an email saying that I have 4 orders reversed due to fraud by a customer. As of yesterday I had about 85 or 86 credits to cash out ($55 and some change)

This morning I woke up to that email, and checked my balance which now says: 0.00 and beside it, in quotations (26.00)

I checked my payments page - no notification of being paid out.

Just in case you need a reminder of your own rules:

"In cases where fraudulent activity has occurred or chargebacks have occurred (ie a user purchases credits on the system, spends them, and then calls the credit card company to dispute them) the seller will not have to incur these losses (ie sellers still will get paid). However, if it is discovered the seller is involved with fraudulent activity we reserve the right to withhold or deduct credits in the amount that was fraudulently charged."

So basically, by taking my credits away you're saying that I'm fraudulent, correct? Please explain, in detail, how you came to that conclusion and why am I taking the blame for this? Why were my credits revoked?

Just got this email back:

The transactions were fraudulent, it wasn't a charge back which typically occurs months later when a legit buyer decides to "charge back" a purchase or dispute it with credit card companies, in your case the fraud was caught and charges reversed in all cases where there is fraud all credits will be reversed.
If credit cards or buyers are determined to be using stolen credit cards or fraudulent accounts, those transactions will be reversed, this policy will never change. We'll append it to the wiki to make it more clear.

-ELM Team

>:(
"we'll append it to the wiki to make it more clear" AKA we're gonna go run and change our rules real fast so we don't have to pay you back.

So! Apparently I am the only person since 2011 to have a fraud charge back (since benic outlined the rules - he had also made it clear that there were NO chargebacks https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?167474-Comparison-of-sites-where-you-can-sell-video-clips&p=2265405#post2265405) annnnd suddenly when I bring it up, the wiki magically gets changed in their favor. Fuuuuck You.

And they conveniently did this on the morning they send out payments.

HaydenBlue
06-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdCAApbL8_A

simone87
06-13-2013, 03:53 PM
wow, deleting my account there! fuck that

twistedprincess
06-13-2013, 07:14 PM
ELM: It wasn't a chargeback, I swear!
ELM: We took the credits back, it wasn't a chargeback.
ELM: We don't do chargebacks...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrq5kmwVOp1qfff9p.gif

Apparently they don't do chargebacks when you aren't having any. Then, when you actually have one OOPS, let's change our rules.

temptingmodel
06-13-2013, 08:24 PM
I just signed up from all the nice things everyone had to say.
Hayden this is unfair , I m sorry you are dealing with this.
My account will NOW BE

MissSassyPickles
06-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Make sure to take a screenshot of that thread where they say they don't do chargebacks, in case they decide to change that too (if you haven't already).

What happened to the presence of ELM on SW? They used to be so good at addressing issues and it seems like they've really gone downhill in multiple ways...

HaydenBlue
06-13-2013, 11:42 PM
The ELM person better come here quick and explain themselves. :bullwhip:

... seriously, not cool. This was posted yesterday, and no reply??

Yeah, he hasn't posted anything in almost a year on SW? And his last log-in was a month ago. :/

DonaDiabla
06-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Thank you for telling us. I was just getting ready to sign up with them.

HaydenBlue
06-14-2013, 05:16 PM
I sent them a reply email:

"I want the money I was owed. You owe me $55 to my Payoneer.

You can't change the rules once someone calls you out on them. Running back to wikipedia to "append" and edit it does not hide or change the fact that you need to pay me the money you owe me.

I am not fraudulent. The customer was. Therefore it defaults on YOU, not me. As per the rules. The rules say that you do not do chargebacks. You pulled payment out of my pocket.

I have the emails and the screenshots of ELM posts of rules, the current and past wiki info (before you edited it), including the ELM blog statements of rules reguarding fraud and chargebacks and will be posting this issue to Stripperweb.com, Twitter, Tumblr and other social media sites until it is resolved.

Hayden"

So now we wait.

HaydenBlue
06-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Got this back:

"This link was not edited an was always there:

http://extralunchmoney.com/wiki/FAQ_for_Service_Providers#Chargebacks_and_Fraud and this statement was never "appended", "We don't charge sellers for chargebacks unless the fradulent purchase was made within 24 hours"

It was just added to the section you mentioned to make it more clear.

Feel free to post to all those outlets, you can continue to use the site or not. its up to you.

-ELM Team"

So.

It wasn't "appended" - but instead they 'added' it. But it still wasn't "edited" Hmm. Circles?

Not clear on 'within 24hrs' part. Whatever the fuck that means.

Asking them to explain further....annoyed.

Classy_Katy
06-15-2013, 01:06 AM
They must mean within 24 hours of uploading the clip...but I don't see why they make a distinction between 24 hours and anytime after that. Oh yes, I do...maybe if it is within 24 hours it is most likely to be the account owner fiddling the system themselves.

"We don't charge sellers for chargebacks unless the fradulent purchase was made within 24 hours. This way you won't see chargebacks negatively affecting your account weeks or months later. If there is substantial evidence of suspicious behavior related to your account, the account will be banned for life and all credits will be withheld."

Renton
06-15-2013, 01:26 AM
This is bullshit! I hope you get your money in the end :( Definitely never signing up with them now!

cherryblossomsinspring
06-15-2013, 06:06 AM
I just signed up from all the nice things everyone had to say.
Hayden this is unfair , I m sorry you are dealing with this.
My account will NOW BE

Thought of giving them a try myself. Thanks for posting this Hayden... Not even going near that site.

GlamourRouge
06-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Every new or unestablished content or cam site ends up fucking up. Sucks.