PDA

View Full Version : Industry Questions

ShyWorks
06-16-2013, 03:03 PM
So, I am currently working on opening a Club with a twist. I would like some advice on some things.

I would like to see what the dancers are looking for when they work for a club.

How one would one interview a dancer to work at the club. How much should be charged for dances etc. How much would it cost to open a club if there are any owners on this forum.

That is all for now. Thank you in advanced for the advice or anything that you say.

Thank you,
ShyWorks Entertainment

shanna dior
06-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Do you know anything about strip clubs? We're not going to teach you everything about running a club, and hiring dancers (you audition them, not interview them), setting prices, and operating costs are strip club ownership 101.

charlotte.
06-16-2013, 04:13 PM
whats the twist?

charlie61
06-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Do a search or twelve. This has actually been discussed before. There's also a thread on SW about what dancers' ideal club would be like.

yoda57us
06-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Before you get too far into this you should research the area you plan to open in and find out what the requirements are going to be for permits, licenses etc. You also need to find a location and be sure that the location you want is zoned for adult entertainment.

There are a whole ton of things you need to deal with before you start worrying about how to hire dancers and how much a dance should cost.

charlie61
06-16-2013, 05:39 PM
One of the most concerning parts about discussing opening a strip club - one could argue that this is a dying luxury industry in which even companies with sickeningly deep pockets are closing up shop (I'm thinking places like Rick's Cabaret in Vegas).

Furthermore, I believe that many strip clubs would HAVE to close if they were to start actually treating their dancers decently (i.e. not charging obscenely high stage fees, not overstaffing girls to the point of ridiculousness, not taking an extortion-level cut of VIPs/CRs, etc.).