PDA

View Full Version : Messed up club favorite

rickdugan
07-31-2013, 08:14 AM
I have been seeing a favorite in a local club who is a mess in almost every way. She has steel rods in her back; was formerly a heroine addict and is now on methadone; was pimped out by her own mother as a teenager for dope; spent served several months in jail last year; may go back to jail soon for violation of her probation and a couple of new charges; and was recently evicted from her apartment and is living in a motel.

Now I am going to confess that, at one point, the hound in me was angling to leverage her cash needs to my advantage. I have not been successful in arranging OTC with her and, given how beautiful and fun the girl is, I have wanted very much to do so, even with her various other issues. We are all grown adults and have something that the other wants, or so the theory went. And in framing this, let's also be clear that she is not exactly a defenseless flower. She has already tried to run two mini cons and a romance hustle on me.

But it is has all become too much now and my humanity is kicking in. The most recent revelations, including the eviction from her apartment, the increased likelihood that she will go back to jail with the new charges against her, and other tidbits that I have most recently learned about her situation, have all combined with what I already knew to make it all too much for me to swallow. I don't think that I'd be comfortable even if she was eagerly (and seriously) offering it now and I really want nothing more to do with her. I don't go to a strip club to feel bad for someone or guilty over my own motives.

And to get ahead of the "she may be spinning stories for you" crowd, I will say that anything is possible, but I think that she is telling the truth. A chunk of what she has told me is a matter of public record and the rest was very believable in the context of its delivery and in what I found online relating to her youth.

Idk, perhaps ignorance really is bliss in some situations.

yoda57us
07-31-2013, 10:48 AM
It sounds like she has had her share of problems but they are ultimately NOT your problems. I've been down this road with a very beautiful lady who also happened to be a raving drunk. It took me three years to decide that the negatives outweighed the positives. I stopped going to her club for a while and heard through the grapevine that she got her act together, got married, had a child and is doing well now. Back then though it could have gone either way. I was still married and had no intentions of being any girl's white knight, no matter how much she appeared to want me to rescue her.

Sometimes you just have to walk away...

Radius
07-31-2013, 10:54 AM
But it is has all become too much now and my humanity is kicking in.

Hate it when that happens

I had a fave for a short time who was similar. She was incredibly beautiful and sexy, and amazingly fun. Moreover, she was giving me the bonus plan in the club -- at least relative to two friends of mine who each spent time in VIPs with her -- which makes her even more attractive to me. We'd even agreed to an OTC meeting. But she was a mess, and it became more evident that every interaction she had in the club, including those with me, was taking a deep-down sensitive and sweet young woman towards a really bad place, and that managed to counterbalance even my unbridled lust and desire for her. I handled it by switching to a different fave, and avoiding her shifts ... shortly thereafter, her life took a dramatic negative turn, and she responded by quitting the club, stopping drinking and doing drugs (according to her dancer friends who I still speak with). The right path for her, if she sticks with it; the club can be a bad place for someone who is self-destructive

Golden_Rule
08-01-2013, 03:12 PM
I have been seeing a favorite in a local club who is a mess in almost every way. She has steel rods in her back; was formerly a heroine addict and is now on methadone; was pimped out by her own mother as a teenager for dope; spent served several months in jail last year; may go back to jail soon for violation of her probation and a couple of new charges; and was recently evicted from her apartment and is living in a motel.Now I am going to confess that, at one point, the hound in me was angling to leverage her cash needs to my advantage. I have not been successful in arranging OTC with her and, given how beautiful and fun the girl is, I have wanted very much to do so, even with her various other issues. We are all grown adults and have something that the other wants, or so the theory went. And in framing this, let's also be clear that she is not exactly a defenseless flower. She has already tried to run two mini cons and a romance hustle on me. But it is has all become too much now and my humanity is kicking in. The most recent revelations, including the eviction from her apartment, the increased likelihood that she will go back to jail with the new charges against her, and other tidbits that I have most recently learned about her situation, have all combined with what I already knew to make it all too much for me to swallow. I don't think that I'd be comfortable even if she was eagerly (and seriously) offering it now and I really want nothing more to do with her. I don't go to a strip club to feel bad for someone or guilty over my own motives.And to get ahead of the "she may be spinning stories for you" crowd, I will say that anything is possible, but I think that she is telling the truth. A chunk of what she has told me is a matter of public record and the rest was very believable in the context of its delivery and in what I found online relating to her youth.Idk, perhaps ignorance really is bliss in some situations.Not to be belittling but there are people, whether of there own making or just really rotten luck, who are or become what I call "chaos fairies". To be in their proximity is to invite their "chaos dust" to be sprinkled into your life. Best to give ch people a wide berth. You get hit with less shrapnel that way.

arielbriel
08-02-2013, 02:49 AM
GOod lord, where do you club? And this is WHY I hate when girls do the sob stories B/S. Nobody wants to hear it!! It's supposed to be a FANTASY.

rickdugan
08-02-2013, 05:51 AM
GOod lord, where do you club? And this is WHY I hate when girls do the sob stories B/S. Nobody wants to hear it!! It's supposed to be a FANTASY.

Lol Ariel. I've never really subscribed to that whole "fantasy" belief. I don't pay for a fantasy, but rather to be entertained, turned on to a degree and, of course, for a variety of extracurricular activities. I tend to gravitate to girls who keep it real to a degree, or at least seem to. I simply find the girls who truly believe that they are selling "the fantasy" to be quite boring, with little to say and generally more brittle personalities. But, of course, the flip side is that sometimes the girls that I spend my time with share things that I would prefer not to hear and, in this case, I came across a girl who simply has way too many issues.

In terms of where I club, all over the place - lol. Though I will be honest in saying that clubs in the deep south are where I tend to see and hear the most interesting stuff, which was the case here.

rickdugan
08-02-2013, 05:53 AM
It sounds like she has had her share of problems but they are ultimately NOT your problems. I've been down this road with a very beautiful lady who also happened to be a raving drunk. It took me three years to decide that the negatives outweighed the positives. I stopped going to her club for a while and heard through the grapevine that she got her act together, got married, had a child and is doing well now. Back then though it could have gone either way. I was still married and had no intentions of being any girl's white knight, no matter how much she appeared to want me to rescue her.

Sometimes you just have to walk away...

Not to be belittling but there are people, whether of there own making or just really rotten luck, who are or become what I call "chaos fairies". To be in their proximity is to invite their "chaos dust" to be sprinkled into your life. Best to give ch people a wide berth. You get hit with less shrapnel that way.

GR and Yoda - The expression that I've always used are "black holes of negativity", one that I picked up from an old relative when I was a child and always stuck with me. There are some people who cannot avoid trouble and will suck in anyone who gets involved in their messes. This girl obviously qualifies and I have no interest in dealing with her anymore. Frankly, my humanity kicked in only insofar as I no longer have any interest in trying to leverage her cash needs to my advantage, but I am many years past the stage where white knight urges are part of my gig. ;)

arielbriel
08-02-2013, 01:17 PM
I guess you're right. I have a friend who is 'very real', too. Her customers are fantastic to her and help her alleviate her problems associated with having a small child and being a single mom. I guess it works out. I just don't seem to have ANY problems to talk about.. LOL so that hustle doesn't work for me.
When I worked down south, there were a lot of sob stories, LOL. You're totally right about that one.