PDA

View Full Version : I come with questions

Pokemon
07-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Hello,

I am trying to program a bot to drive traffic to cam sites.

I just had a few questions for the girls so I can add a realistic personality to it:

What kind of customers usually buy from you, personality wise?
From which background do they stem from?
How would you describe your personality when dealing with customers?
What is your selling strategy when prospecting?

Thanks,
Pokemon

whirlerz
07-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Shoot I never get into all that..sorry

SarahTime
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Say whaaaaat?

I'm so confused.

Pokemon
08-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Say whaaaaat?

I'm so confused.

Sorry.... English is my second language. Sometime I write very tersely, so I will try to be more clear. .

I am an affiliate marketer for a camsite. Basically, I send a link to guys via the chatbot I am building. The guy goes to the camsite and if he spends money I get commission on that (usually something like 40$ for a paid signup).

An example of a (non-sexual) chatbot can be seen here:

Now this is a random bot made for research. Its goal is to converse with people, my bot's goal is to convince people on social medias and chatrooms they need to go see a camgirl.

The big challenge is actually not the programming side but the creative one. It needs to make people believe it is human and it needs to convince them they have to spend money on a camgirl. As of now, it doesn't convert very well for that reason.

Also, it's the fact I could not put myself in the skin of someone who would spend money on a camgirl ( I am simply very stingy). I simply do not know the demographic I am targeting.

so I said to myself:

Why not go directly to the source and ask the girls what they do directly to make people spend money off them?
What kind of profile is working for them?

And then work from there/model the bot after this.

Djoser
08-01-2013, 06:53 PM
I fucking hate the fake girls trying to get me to sign up for the webcam sites. So it's really tempting to just delete this thread out of hand.

CFMNH44
08-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Just tell the guys that it will make their penis grow if they visit the cam site. (Don't tell them it is only a temporary effect.)

Hello,

I am trying to program a spam bot to drive traffic to cam sites.

... <snip> ...
What is your selling strategy when prospecting?

Thanks,
Pokemon

roast
08-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Are you talking about those sites where the "girl" pops and up and starts chatting with the guy?

Honestly probably best to ask adult webmasters / affiliate sites - they get the guys in the door, camgirls secure the sale. So sites like GFY, YNOT, blackhatworld, etc

Camgirls our perspective is probably more geared towards traffic that actually knows wtf theyre paying for but that tends to be a much much lower volume of conversions but a higher amount spent overtime....that is a longer conversion/payout process. And if youre just looking for $40 per conversion, you just want signup affiliate conversions not lifetime revshares.

Basically camgrils will tell you what to say to secure lifetime revshares. Ppl who do troll for affiliate dollars for signups will tell you what to say just for signup sales. Seems like you want the latter, so SW probably is not your ideal audience to poll.

For example: I read somewhere guys talking about the 'abusive" and adult dating scam chat popups converting the best, esp the ones that are geo-tagged for the guy browsing. Yea as someone who cams that makes me cringe on the inside but I get it since I try to troll for affiliate signup conversions as well. So, idk, going elsewhere for feedback on what converts for signups is my suggestion? If you mean for lifetime revshare then probably sitting on this thread will help.