PDA

View Full Version : Pool Tables in Strip Clubs

Bikw
08-07-2013, 08:33 PM
I read about the dancers discussing pool tables in strip clubs. I totally agree with them.
I did have a awesome experience once. At a small nude club in Iowa, I got to play a game of pool with 2 naked dancers. Of course I was tipping them and getting dances from them both. But it was real hard to concentrate on the shots. I think I missed a lot of shots to prolong the game :)

Aniela
08-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Problem is that a lot of the guys that come in to play pool, may be thrilled to chat w/ dancers & have us get naked for them in the process, but aren't interested in playing w/ us if they have to actually pay for anything past the quarters for each game.

arielbriel
08-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Waste of time for the dancers.

Radius
08-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I read about the dancers discussing pool tables in strip clubs. I totally agree with them.

I completely understand why the dancers feel the way they do about pool tables, but don't understand why a customer would feel the same way. It bothers you that some of the other customers are playing pool rather than buying dances? As a customer, I'm fine with the fact that some of the other customers in the club aren't competing with me for dancers' time and attention. More choices for me is goodness. And, although I don't think I've been in a strip club with a pool table in many many years, back when I used to go to such clubs, the pool table was one of the draws. I mean, if my buddy and I wanted to shoot pool, why not do it somewhere we could also see naked girls? Of course, for me naked women ALWAYS trumps pool, so if we spent the first 45 minutes putting on a display of the worst pool shooting you ever saw, we'd spend the next few hours with the girls. The strippers at those clubs got our money *because* they were at a dive club with a pool table -- the pool table is the reason we weren't in the other dive club a mile away.

yoda57us
08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
I completely understand why the dancers feel the way they do about pool tables, but don't understand why a customer would feel the same way.

Since I moved this to Blue from the customer convo section in Pink I think it's pretty safe to assume that the OP was indulging in a little dancer suck-up. Look, My best friend is a dancer and several other close friends are dancers or former dancers. I know how these ladies feel about everything from pool tables to dance specials. That doesn't inhibit my ability to enjoy a strip club when I visit.

Radius
08-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Since I moved this to Blue from the customer convo section in Pink

That explains it!

Drizzle
08-12-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm pretty sure that if someone comes into a club they are not going to forgo getting dances because there is a $.75 pool table. The ones that do probably wouldn't have gotten a dance sans pool table.

Kellydancer
08-12-2013, 11:44 AM
I once worked in a club that offered what they called pool dances. I forget exactly how much it costs but dancers would play pool with the guys for a set amount, like $20 a game. We weren't naked though and the idea of playing naked pool with a customer hoping for tips seems wrong. Another club did have pool tables and we got a lot of men coming in only to play pool and not tip us and this became annoying. This club didn't offer the play pool with a dancer either.

Radius
08-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be back in a club that has pool tables, but OP's description sounds so fun that I was thinking of something along the same lines as what you described as a pool dance -- give her a tip to hang out and shoot pool (no nudity required, since the only clubs I've found with pool tables are bikini bars). Sounds a lot more fun than tipping her dollars bills for no-contact bikini dances

grindonme
08-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Depends on the size of the club, it has no affect on me if the club is a nice size but when they have pool tables at a lil hole in the wall club it is usually right beside some of the lil dance stages. Imagine trying to see a stripper do her thing and a guy is constantly tapping you on the shoulder asking could you move to the side so he can get a good pool shot.