PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with strippers you no longer like

grindonme
08-18-2013, 11:10 AM
I've mainly been going to the same two stripclubs for over 10 years, I've always approached strippers based on how i've seen them move onstage or given a table/lapdance so they have never had to use their "hustle" tactics on me, if i didn't like them it was a one and done but if i did then i would start getting dances from them when i came into the club. The lil problem i have now is dealing with strippers i know longer want dances from, i've gone the route of trying to avoid them or always stay close to a stripper i still get dances from, sometimes they catch the hint but other times they will approach me and try to "hustle" and i end up getting a 1 dance from them or say i'm about to leave. I think it was easier before the stripclub atmosphere changed from "chit-chatting" to "hanging out and getting to know you"

Starling
08-18-2013, 11:27 AM
You might have to switch to a different club for a while, if you can.

yoda57us
08-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Just tell them you don't have any money for dances. When they see you spending on another dancer they will take the hint. The classy girls will just move on. The bitter vindictive girls will either confront you or start trouble with the girl you are spending on. Either way you really have no control over what will happen. Option three is to go to another club. I've done that a few times myself and it works...until the dancer you wanted to avoid comes to work there....

grindonme
08-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Just tell them you don't have any money for dances. When they see you spending on another dancer they will take the hint. The classy girls will just move on. The bitter vindictive girls will either confront you or start trouble with the girl you are spending on. Either way you really have no control over what will happen. Option three is to go to another club. I've done that a few times myself and it works...until the dancer you wanted to avoid comes to work there....

I laughed and said "damnn" when i read the first 2 responses saying "change clubs" but then i realized that i hardly go to one of them anymore because i used to get dances from like 3-4 of them but now only get dances from 1. Whenever i go in there i'm hoping she is within eyesight

shanna dior
08-18-2013, 12:15 PM
What yoda said. When it comes down to it, this is just business for us. As much as it sucks to lose a regular (well, his money), we can easily move on to other clients. Of course, there are some crazy dancers who will try to make your visit uncomfortable, but if that happens, then worry about switching clubs. As long as you're polite and upfront about not being interested, you're fine.

JoJoX
08-18-2013, 12:26 PM
You're a grown man, it's YOUR money that you worked to get and the strip club is a place where you get serviced, not the dancers getting serviced. You're not there to do them any favors. The strip club is YOUR R&R, and they are at work. It's not fair that you're uncomfortable in a place where you're suppose to be relaxing. Speak your mind and get what you want because you're the one going in pocket.

Radius
08-18-2013, 12:40 PM
I go strictly with the "get to know you" type interaction in the club ... in fact, if it isn't moving towards OTC, facebook friends, etc., eventually I move on. One of the best things I ever did was learn that it's best just to be straightforward with the girls. If it's time to move on, or if I'm just not doing dances for a while with a previous fave, I am as respectful and nice about it as I can be, but I'm clear and direct also. Respectful and nice because it's the right thing to do, and because I often find that months or even years later, I change my mind and badly want to do dances with that woman again. The big thing is, I don't have to sweat "OMG what happens if Karma is there? I want to see Candi!" because everyone always knows where they stand with me.

The good news is, this isn't nearly as big a deal to most of the women, as it is to you. The women all know customers move on, that's the way it is. Most just get it. Some get upset, but IMO it's at least as likely that they're upset that one of their club rivals has "won", or that a reliable money stream needs to be replaced, as they are about losing you personally as a customer.

And, lastly, I find that if I'm straight with the girls, even if they don't particularly like me for it, they'll at least respect me for it, and that colors how the girls treat me in the club. By contrast -- and excuse the tough love -- if you're such a wienie that even though you're a PAYING CUSTOMER you're so intimidated & spineless that you can't even say "it was great seeing you! I am supposed to meet Candi here today, see you later", well, you can understand what the girls might think. I think yoda's strategy definitely works, it's what I used to do also, but it's just too passive aggressive for me, and to some girls can seem even more insulting than just being forthright (as long as you can do so with aplomb).

Changing clubs? Dang, that's crazy. I'm out of this, the day I'm so scared of the girls that I have to change clubs because I can't tell one that I'm doing dances with another now. You're in there to have fun, man!

JoJoX
08-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Changing clubs? Dang, that's crazy. I'm out of this, the day I'm so scared of the girls that I have to change clubs because I can't tell one that I'm doing dances with another now. You're in there to have fun, man!

Right?? Changing clubs is a bit extreme, I'm surprised people are even suggesting that.

lopaw
08-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Changing clubs to avoid a particular dancer (or 3 or 12) isn't so extreme if you are fortunate enough to live in an area where there are literally 100 clubs in a 50 mile radius. I do it routinely. I treat stripclubs like Starbucks...if I don't like the barista I know that there is another one a few blocks away. But I do feel for the customers living in areas where the clubbing is few & far between. Then you have limited options.

AmyLynne
08-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Or just don't pay her.. avoid her and make her know why!

AmyLynne
08-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Then again don't.. if a customer told me that I'd laugh and ridicule them as the PL's they are!

grindonme
08-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Then again don't.. if a customer told me that I'd laugh and ridicule them as the PL's they are!

Told you what?......... [email protected] ridicule

rickdugan
08-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Right?? Changing clubs is a bit extreme, I'm surprised people are even suggesting that.

Idk. I've been a club hound for a lot of years and I would have laughed at that myself until a few years ago. Then I became a regular in a small club where the girls took that ownership shit pretty seriously. I mean that no other girl would come near me, even on nights when my favorites weren't working. Once (and once only) I decided to branch out and took another girl back for a 2 for 1 dance when my then favorite was dancing for someone else. When my favorite returned to my side later on, the girl I took back actually came over and apologized to her for dancing with me!

I also had a similar situation some years back in a road club I visited 3 or 4 times per year. When a certain girl was working, one who I had previously taken OTC and was not shy about letting others know it, no other girl would get within a mile of me. This girl was hell on wheels and I'm sure that the other dancers were afraid of her. My first visit back to the club after she finally moved on was a sight, with several girls almost gleefully letting me know about her abrupt departure and offering to take her place. ;) The "meow" factor was real heavy during that visit.

Now I'm not saying that the OP is in a similar situation - it is very likely that he is not. I'm simply addressing the concept of when a club switch is the only decent option. As yoda mentioned, customers have little control over the inner dynamics at play and certainly cannot force girls to step up and provide services. If the other girls are simply afraid to do anything with you, then moving on can be the only real option.

grindonme
08-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Idk. I've been a club hound for a lot of years and I would have laughed at that myself until a few years ago. Then I became a regular in a small club where the girls took that ownership shit pretty seriously. I mean that no other girl would come near me, even on nights when my favorites weren't working.

When i first come into the club only 2 of the women i get dances from are there and they seemed to have worked out a system between themselves. The one they felt i liked best gets to come over and get dances first and then she won't come back until after the other one has come over. I never thought about the "ownership" thing, i just figured the other dancers noticed that i was getting dancers from certain ones and figured it was a waste to even try

Radius
08-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Best you let us know. (although it can be nice to buy your old favorites a drink and have a little chat once in a while, keeps the feelings good and she wont feel like you've just decided you hate her).

I think it's a good idea never to burn your bridges. The topic was phrased "strippers you no longer like", but honestly, I never "no longer like" someone when I move on -- I wouldn't have spent so much time with her in the first place if I didn't like her. Sometimes I just want some variety, once in a while I still very much enjoy being with her but for some reason I don't lust after her anymore ... but thinking back, I still like every single club fave I've had in the past few years, they are all great people and I obviously have outstanding taste in women (pats self on back). As long as she's still open and friendly too, no reason not to chat with ex-faves, buy a drink, slide her some cash under-the-table if she spends enough time with me while I'm waiting for current-fave

grindonme
08-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I think it's a good idea never to burn your bridges. The topic was phrased "strippers you no longer like", but honestly, I never "no longer like" someone when I move on -- I wouldn't have spent so much time with her in the first place if I didn't like her. Sometimes I just want some variety, once in a while I still very much enjoy being with her but for some reason I don't lust after her anymore ... but thinking back, I still like every single club fave I've had in the past few years, they are all great people and I obviously have outstanding taste in women (pats self on back). As long as she's still open and friendly too, no reason not to chat with ex-faves, buy a drink, slide her some cash under-the-table if she spends enough time with me while I'm waiting for current-fave

I still have the oldschool stripclub mindset where it is mostly a physical/visual thing for me. I had one dancer that i used to get dances from, stopped for like 5 years and recently started getting dances from her again

Redwolf
08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Tell her "no thank". Consider adding, "I am waiting for so-and-so."

lestat1
10-23-2013, 07:47 AM
This is easy! Memorize the following list to send her running away from you:

Maybe later.
Can I have your phone number?
Does your boyfriend/husband know you dance?
What's your real name?
How much for a HJ/BJ?
What really happens in the VIP?
If you were my girl, I wouldn't let you dance.
What time do you get off; can we grab dinner?
You're too [insert positive adjective here] to work here.
How about a 2-for-1 dance?

Ike Turner
03-19-2015, 06:08 AM
You just have to have big balls and tell her to move on. If she doesn't want to move on then have the bouncer mover her on. About 10 years ago there was this dancer I used to see all the time. Well now she's pushing 35, there's no way in hell I'm spending my money on someone that old and weathered.

Liwet
07-28-2017, 04:48 PM
Just be honest with them. If it's looks, tell her. If you wanted to have sex with her outside the club and she's only ITC, then tell her that too. Or tell her the relationship didn't progress fast enough for you. It's better in the long run for both of you if you're honest.

BobbleHead
07-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Just be honest with them. If it's looks, tell her. If you wanted to have sex with her outside the club and she's only ITC, then tell her that too. Or tell her the relationship didn't progress fast enough for you. It's better in the long run for both of you if you're honest.

You don't need to be honest in the strip club. Just say no. Honesty outside the club is great. Inside the club it's just drama. Don't be drama.

indyindy85
08-02-2021, 01:11 AM
No thanks I don't want any dances. I'm good.

I would definitely not go with the "honest" route. Nothing good will come out of that.