PDA

View Full Version : Annoying or Not: Other guys watching you get a lapdance

grindonme
09-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Does it annoy you when you are getting a lapdance and guys come around to watch/stare at you get it? The club i go to they give table/lapdances at the back and on the side and you always have guys that stand around the back just to watch other guys get lapdances. I was getting a lapdance one time at the back of the club and these two guys were acting like we were on the mainstage they was staring so hard, later on i was gonna get more dances from the same dancer and went to the side instead, these guys got up from the back and came over to the side just to do the samething again. Now when this happens I've started telling the dancer she has drawn a "crowd" and we will look over at the people and they will all quickly look away at the sametime.

slowpoke
09-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Perhaps you and the dancer should both tell them to tip first.

grindonme
09-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Perhaps you and the dancer should both tell them to tip first.

Most of the time the stripper will go ask them if they want a dance after she finishes with me and they always say "no" or try to get her to sit and talk with them. There was one guy that was bold, pulled his money out talking about "damnn she making me wanna tip her and i'm not even the one getting a dance", when she went over and asked if he was ready for his dance he just tried talking and she walked away from him

Flickdreams
09-02-2013, 08:17 AM
^ losers, Seagulls are the pits. I would seriously tell management that it is affecting your ability to enjoy lapdances in this club and makes you want to go elsewhere. Directly after or before you have a lapdance and buy a round of drinks.

whirlerz
09-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Seagulls, lol. Which's why I dislike table dances..they should always have at least semi private area for ld's.

grindonme
09-02-2013, 06:19 PM
^ losers, Seagulls are the pits. I would seriously tell management that it is affecting your ability to enjoy lapdances in this club and makes you want to go elsewhere. Directly after or before you have a lapdance and buy a round of drinks.

lol @ "seagulls"....Management isn't gonna do anything, in order to get more business they put the word out that you could smoke weed in the club, and straight women were welcome. The club is starting to turn into a hangout club where the dancers don't even get excited when the club is packed because they know most of the people in there just looking. I do remember the DJ calling a guy out one night tho after he turned his seat all the way around from looking at the mainstage to looking at the men in the back get lapdances, went in on so bad the guy got up and left. The guy had turned his seat around and CROSSED HIS LEGS just staring, when the DJ got at him the whole club was laughing

simone87
09-02-2013, 06:54 PM
either find a new club, or just publicly shame them until they stop..OR..pay for a much more private room like champagne ;)

yoda57us
09-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Lame setup. Find another club if you can....

lopaw
09-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol if you think that you guys get annoyed, try being a woman getting a lapdance. The lookie-lou's got so ridiculous that now I only get dances in private areas like VIP or champagne rooms. It cost more but it's definitely worth it. I get ogled if a dancer sits on my lap in the main area but there isn't much that I can do about that. But it gets really old really fast.

grindonme
09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Lol if you think that you guys get annoyed, try being a woman getting a lapdance. The lookie-lou's got so ridiculous that now I only get dances in private areas like VIP or champagne rooms. It cost more but it's definitely worth it. I get ogled if a dancer sits on my lap in the main area but there isn't much that I can do about that. But it gets really old really fast.

Oh yeah i've seen that and it's a wholeeee different beast because i've seen the DJ start pointing it out making even more lookie--lou's join in. The seagulls/lookie-lou's are not something i can't deal with it's just annoying.