PDA

View Full Version : Models for your c4s studio

AureliaC
09-01-2013, 04:04 PM
I have a friend who needs some money for her dad's surgery, I don't think she wants to be in the industry permanently but I'd like to help her out. If I open another store under my name specifically for her videos how would I manage paying and taxes? Is there anything particular I need to do/register for an LLC or something crazy like that? Since the money she makes will go directly to me I don't want to take out around 30% for my taxes and then have her pay another 30% when she gets it. I was just thinking if she technically worked for my studio and signed all the model releases then she wouldn't have a paper trail tying her directly to an adult job since I would be paying her out, however if doing something like that gets incredibly complicated or expensive I'll look for another way. I don't want a cut from her earnings, just to help out her family who have done a lot for me.

Snowy0Star
09-02-2013, 02:36 AM
as far as i know how it goes its nothing complicated or crazy at all. technically shes working for u and shes a model in ur studio an employee so to speak. so if ur just having her work under you so she doesnt have a paper trail all i think u need to do is do the legal paperwork take out the 30 percent and give her the rest

HaydenBlue
09-02-2013, 02:47 AM
she'll need to sign 2257s/model agreement and a written agreement between the two of you that the clips are uploaded to your store, and the money arrangements between the two of you.

it covers both of your asses.. mainly yours. if c4s ever wanted documentation of models and you cant provide it to them, all of your clip stores would be shut down.

if shes looking for something vanilla she can try gofundme.com maybe.