PDA

View Full Version : new kid from St. Kitts/Niagara Falls, ON area

Zadi
10-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey,
As a complete newbie to this whole industry, I'm wondering if there's anyone on here that's from the St. Catharines/Niagara Falls area in Ontario that could shed some light on what club life around here is like. I know the hotspots like anybody else but never have actually been to a club yet, but I've heard that clubs in Ontario are different from the ones in the States. So, if anyone here's from that area and could maybe lend some insight into what it's like? Like how prominent are "extras" and what's the typical body contact standards? Haven't really found anything solid on the internet about laws/regulations...all I know is that you need a license to dance in some cities and not in others.

Obviously I know I've got to get down to some of them to really find out, but until I am able to do that any insider opinions would be greatly appreciated. I've only come so far as to decide that I am interested in looking into dancing to help put me through school as it's totally kicking my butt financially. Not the only reason I'm interested in it, but it's a big one.

So yes, thanks in advance for any replies and.. hello, I guess. :)

Z

shanna dior
10-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Welcome around! Niagara Falls is a pretty dirty area, so you're looking at high contact dances with the customer being able to touch anywhere but between your legs, grinding, and many girls offering more in the form of kissing, nipple sucking, and even sexual services.

You do indeed need a license for the Niagara region, meaning Niagara Falls, Fort Erie, Welland, Niagara-On-The-Lake, and Thorold. It's $125/year and you can get it done at Police Services at 68 Church Street in St. Catherines.