PDA

View Full Version : Finally going to Vegas!

aspen23
10-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi! Im new around here, I've been dancing for 3 years in a little town, and the money has all but disappeared :( I've always heard crazy things about money and extras in Vegas, but never know what's true and what's BS. I've booked my flight and everything, if I don't make any money hey at least it's a vacation lol - but I was hoping someone could tell me what to expect as far as money and extras go and any auditioning tips, times to audition, which club you prefer, etc. Thank you!!

Jasmine.Doll
10-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Lots of threads on this already. So a search. Pretty sure Vegas Requirements is a sticky....

Jasmine.Doll
10-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Here ya go!

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?60649-What-s-required-in-Vegas

aspen23
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks! I know what's required for getting a sherriff's card and everything was more just curious on up-to-date money potential and what to expect, how has business been and that kinda thing. Most threads and posts I found were pretty old.

Jasmine.Doll
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Gotcha. Well, I haven't been in Vegas since last Dec.. I usually go a couple times a year, though. Are you looking for an big, upscale club? I like the smaller ones, personally. But everyone is different. The last post in the thread I posted was made just 6 days ago and there really is some good info, there. Especially for auditioning tips and whatnot. In my experience, $ really depends on your hustle in Vegas. Gotta have a mean hustle in Vegas.

ats2088
12-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Aaron-- it's been a couple of months sense you posted this. I was wondering if you made it to vegas and how your experience was. I leave for vegas myself at the beginning not the new year. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!