PDA

View Full Version : Manyvids.com

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

fetishqueen
08-20-2021, 02:15 PM
Regarding payouts, I seem to get a far worse exchange rate to the UK from MV than I do from any of my other US sites, C4S and Streamate for example. How is that even possible? I'm in the UK and usually use a rough figure to work out what I get from each site. It doesn't make any sense to me. On C4S for example I got the equivalent of 69 UK pence per US dollar. Compare that to 58 UK pence per dollar on MV. Same month, similar amounts. I'm sure my bank doesn't charge a fee, if they did it would be on all US payments anyway. Does anyone know why there is such a difference? It's really disappointing!

justsometwat
08-20-2021, 02:31 PM
I think it's because MANYVIDS is a Canadian company? The conversion works out correctly. A few years back I had to cash a check from them and had to take it in to the bank and fill out paperwork to cash it.

AuroraJade
08-21-2021, 01:18 PM
I used Manyvids when I used to make clips and cam under my old acct back a few years ago. I understand they have changed a lot, but I always found them reliable, support was good, site navigation was good and I had consistent paychecks from them, even being a non well known model. I can recommend them if anyone wants an OF alternative for their content.

I always found them geared towards vanilla content, tho. If you are a fetish creator, I would go with another platform.

fetishqueen
08-22-2021, 02:45 PM
I think it's because MANYVIDS is a Canadian company? The conversion works out correctly. A few years back I had to cash a check from them and had to take it in to the bank and fill out paperwork to cash it.

Well I learn something new every day! How did I not know that! Thank you, that would explain it perfectly. But damn that means I'm getting less than I thought, obviously I never noticed before.

fetishqueen
08-25-2021, 04:49 AM

Actually I have another query, I have two MV stores and got payouts this month on both. But the percentages are way different! I don't know which payout is for which store so I'm taking a guess, but I have one with a payout of $111 which gave me 80.60 in UK pounds. The other was a payout of $139 and I got 85.40 UK pounds! These arrived in my bank one day apart, oddly enough, usually they are the same day. But how can it be that the conversion rate is so different? i must be missing something...

The smaller payment actually was from clips sold over 4 months, that store is my smaller one. The larger amount from this half of August only. But surely any conversion rate would only apply on the day it was paid? Clutching at straws but it seems very odd.

justsometwat
08-25-2021, 06:34 AM
Maybe try emailing their support? I'm not sure why such a big difference!

SuperPookie
09-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Do you guys message customers who buy large amounts of premade content? I've had a guy spend a few hundred the last few days and was wondering if sending him a thanks or letting him know that I'm planning to film more of the fetish he is interested in is a good idea or if that would make him uncomfortable.

chloemay
09-11-2021, 06:55 AM
Do you guys message customers who buy large amounts of premade content? I've had a guy spend a few hundred the last few days and was wondering if sending him a thanks or letting him know that I'm planning to film more of the fetish he is interested in is a good idea or if that would make him uncomfortable.

Yes I send them a short thank you note including things like that.

SuperPookie
09-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Yes I send them a short thank you note including things like that.

I guess it's a moot point because I can't figure out how to send a message to a customer unless he sends one first lol.