PDA

View Full Version : Manyvids.com

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Bootsie
07-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Since this "daily grind" contest started my video sales have bottomed out. I have some panties I want to list, maybe that will get a few sales. It's harder to sell SnapChat now since so many girls have a free one or give it away as part of the contests. Sigh.

Betsyxo
08-06-2016, 01:56 PM
I like manyvids, its the one content site where i actually sold something... but i don't really like their contests. no matter how much they try to revamp or rephrase them its always the same thing and the same winners and the same girls being promoted, a bit like MFC i guess in that way.... At one point you could see your newly uploaded video on their main page, but they removed that feature unfortunately :|

dahlia_love
08-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Does manyvids have good traffic? I'm rocking it at C4S right now and it's boosted my self esteem enough that I want to branch out to other sites. Does anybody have a MV and C4S site? If so, do you make new content for each platform? I know C4S is really fetish friendly and I heard MV is more vanilla.

justsometwat
08-07-2016, 05:27 AM
Read the past few pages for some insight on mv :)

justsometwat
08-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Remember when Clipvia were being a bunch of assholes and weren't paying their models and ManyVids kept calling them out trying to get CV models to join MV because they always paid their models?

Well, if you look on twitter they have been telling lots of models that their bank info is wrong and that they need to resubmit to get their money only to still have issues.

They told one girl "I know $170 is a lot to you" and "we ban models that attempt to slander our name" (paraphrased) after she was just asking to be paid.

Maybe if they stopped those contests that everyone except those winning hate so much they would have time to make sure everyone was paid properly.

I haven't met my $150 payout in months so I'm stuck with money in my account, but once that's hit I'm done. It's not worth my time to update it anymore.

They don't respond to you reporting illegal content like real incest and people eating shit or vomiting all over everything and now they aren't paying a lot of models so fuck it. They have a lot of shady practices going on and their rude responses to people are ridiculous.

DonaDiabla
08-19-2016, 05:15 PM
Girl, I am glad that you said it. The only good thing that I will say about manyvids is they send my money to me after closing my account. :)

Remember when Clipvia were being a bunch of assholes and weren't paying their models and ManyVids kept calling them out trying to get CV models to join MV because they always paid their models?

Well, if you look on twitter they have been telling lots of models that their bank info is wrong and that they need to resubmit to get their money only to still have issues.

They told one girl "I know $170 is a lot to you" and "we ban models that attempt to slander our name" (paraphrased) after she was just asking to be paid.

Maybe if they stopped those contests that everyone except those winning hate so much they would have time to make sure everyone was paid properly.

I haven't met my $150 payout in months so I'm stuck with money in my account, but once that's hit I'm done. It's not worth my time to update it anymore.

They don't respond to you reporting illegal content like real incest and people eating shit or vomiting all over everything and now they aren't paying a lot of models so fuck it. They have a lot of shady practices going on and their rude responses to people are ridiculous.

justsometwat
08-19-2016, 06:27 PM
Did you have the minimum in your account before you closed it? I'm needing like $100 more to get to my ACH pay out. I'm just so done with their site. =(

DonaDiabla
08-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Actually, they closed my account without me meeting the minimum. They cut me a 90 dollar check but I did have a studio account there. It maybe different if you have just a model account instead of studio account.

Did you have the minimum in your account before you closed it? I'm needing like $100 more to get to my ACH pay out. I'm just so done with their site. =(

Bootsie
08-19-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm really frustrated with MV right now because nothing is fucking selling at all. I wanted to use it for panties and such, but it's pretty lame that my videos that sell like WHOA on other sites get NOTHING from a site that claims to be fast growing and all. And now I hear girls aren't getting paid? Aw shit...fortunately I put it in Boleyn Models, because I just couldn't make the fucking cheque minimum. I think after some initial fast growth they stalled, so they started making contests and now they are running into some trouble. They are paying out a LOT in winnings, and I think they aren't making a ton off it because girls are lowering prices and giving away huge bundles of content.

justsometwat
08-20-2016, 06:06 AM
I don't think 90% of their customers use the site like it's intended - to buy individual videos - I think most of the money they make is from the contests and model's offering their content for $50. It's easy when they can offer all of their videos using the contest and the MV link without the customer coming close to spending what they could have if they bought each video.

You can tell the site does not have the best interest in mind for their models when they continue to do contest every single week, even though so many model's are saying it's unfair or skewed. They are just trying to piggyback off some girl's success. MV isn't any better than any other site and they make changes that benefit themselves.

CatBBW
08-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Can you upload more than one format of each clip? For example: on C4S I upload one in WMV and one in MP4. Is this possible/allowed? And is it even worth doing for MV?

sexysusie
08-25-2016, 07:54 PM
I have different version up there yeah. I always make about the same trickle of pocket money there every month no matter what, so imo it's not worth trying massively hard over. Then again if you have the time may as well whack up a new bunch of vids on all your sites on a regular basis, can't hurt x

Bootsie
08-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Manyvids is seriously fucking toeing the line. There is a LOT of content that is against their rules, often right on their front page, hell often in their "best sellers" category! I have reported several videos for using anatomically correct animal dildos where in the previews the girls are talking about fucking animals, and apparently since there are no actual animals in the video, MV is cool with it. They better hope their payment processor doesn't decide to scroll through.

justsometwat
08-26-2016, 10:15 AM
I had to report a girl a while back, I saw a sold video scroll across the top and it sounded really, really odd. I went to look and she made a video where she talked to her "daddy" about raping and molesting her cousins that are children. She even put it in the description, how she wanted to drug them and have her and her daddy do things to them.

What the actual fuck? They ended up messaging me back to tell me that they deleted it because she was talking about children. MV has turned into a ton of incest RP, there's one girl that actually sells incest videos and they don't seem to give a shit. She was even one of the featured articles and sells videos with telling information in the titles.

I know a lot of sites do no allow simulated incest but MV seems to be totally okay with it. I don't think they give a shit as long as they are making money off of it.

CatBBW
08-26-2016, 11:03 AM
I can now confirm that ManyVids DO NOT allow Period Play to be uploaded. I just added one vid, it got tweeted, and then disappeared from my MV profile. Can't be found via the link. It was called simply "Period Play", despite there being over 28k vids already on the site with "Period Play" as a search term (and yes, some are bloody).

The message I got from them reads thus:

"We do not accept Blood in vids on the site.

www.manyvids.com/Video/259219/Period-Play-#1/

The above vid has been deleted. Please familiarize yourself with the site rules to avoid any further reports.

Thanks!"

So yeah. Hope this helps someone.

PS: I don't see periods as "blood" as it's not from an open wound or vein, and it's not something that can be controlled (unlike pee or poop). Ah well. AW will have to keep taking their cut from my monthly femaleness.

Sanachan
08-26-2016, 01:10 PM
^ I have been immensely confused on this. Lately I've been seeing so many period play titles popping up just recently, all of a sudden. Thank you for clearing this up. If they're going to delete your video, they better delete ALL of those other period play vids as well.

RaeRae
08-26-2016, 08:04 PM
I actually went and deleted my MV account after seeing a video sell of a model pissing in her own mouth. Between that, all the other constant rule breaking and the low sales, it's just not a site that I want my videos on anymore.

DonaDiabla
08-27-2016, 12:58 AM
RaeRae,
I guess Manyvids deleting my studio account is a blessing after all :) However, I did see sales drop down after their constant contests and other things :)

I actually went and deleted my MV account after seeing a video sell of a model pissing in her own mouth. Between that, all the other constant rule breaking and the low sales, it's just not a site that I want my videos on anymore.

Sanachan
08-28-2016, 10:34 AM
^ I do hope the constant contests change, because it really does a number on people's sales for multiple reasons. x.x They made it sound like they're going to do something to change the contest situation (https://www.manyvids.com/Article/1412/Dozens-of-Unique-Winners-Daily/).

I'm excited to see if they're going to be rolling something new out at the beginning of September. Hopefully they won't be announcing another month of the Daily Grind, and personally, something different from the photo contests would be nice.

Sinna (2pee4you)
08-30-2016, 08:27 AM
I noticed that I didn't make any of the occasional sales I used to have and that the top earners list was gone. I'll try another month there but I have to agree, it's pretty dead.

justsometwat
08-31-2016, 01:21 PM
So manyvids just did a site update. It looks like it's following in IWC and KB's footsteps with the square shapes across the whole site. Maybe squares are like...totes in this year! /s

Honestly, it looks a LOT cleaner and a lot less cluttered. Every page seems to have gotten a revamp, including your profiles! I still don't like the site, but at least it looks a little more organized now.

Sinna (2pee4you)
08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
wow, I think it looks great!

CatBBW
08-31-2016, 02:06 PM
Glad you guys can get in! Just an ever-revolving timer for me! :/

justsometwat
08-31-2016, 02:10 PM
Yeah it's up and down for everyone right now. It worked fine when I posted and at that point the new site had been up for 20 minutes already.

CatBBW
09-01-2016, 06:02 AM
I don't like it. One massive vid screen at the top, so big that you can't actually see what you're previewing. Takes up half the screen when you first click into a profile.

SexxiLexxi
09-01-2016, 08:34 AM
One massive vid screen at the top, so big that you can't actually see what you're previewing. Takes up half the screen when you first click into a profile.

I don't like that either.

And it appears they removed the scrolling text of vids that had sold...I liked that part of the site :/

justsometwat
09-01-2016, 10:03 AM
I thought if I removed the ones that were selected that it would remove that video screen at the top, but it doesn't. I don't like it because it's making my videos look low quality. I do think that the site looks way better now and I like that he videos sold don't scroll across the top. If anything I just wish I could have turned it off, didn't have to disappear completely though.

Susperia
09-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Did anyone else get a message when they signed into Manyvids asking them if they were a US citizen and if so to fill out a w9 form? I thought I had already done that as I been on manyvids for over a year. I'm kinda leary about it....

justsometwat
09-02-2016, 05:07 PM
I did and I had no way of printing it to fill it out and no programs to fill it out, sign it, and save it. I ended up using photoshop to fill it out and sign it. I guess I could have printed it and taken a photo of it, but then I'd still have to mess with it so it didn't look like a photo of a legal document. Pain in my ass!

Erika_Xstacy
09-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Maybe its to make sure everyone is up to date.
expired documents
My license expired last year and streamate is the only one that has asked me to update through the system so it makes sense if they didn't have ppl re do ID automatically

miss_anja
09-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Hi girls,
I'm curious, I checked my earnings then visited the profile of the guys who bought my videos. They all have some video previews on their banner. Are those the videos they bought? Since they aren't selling vids?

justsometwat
09-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Was looking at Twitter to see what's happening with manyvids. Apparently they offered one of their top models a paid photoshoot and agreed to give her all of the photos that were taken.

When she asked about them they told her that the photographer wouldn't let them have all of the photos and that instead they would send the photos that they took with their phone!

They say none of the photos will be used outside of manyvids, but they weren't true to their word in the first place.

Always read your contracts, model release forms, and terms of services on the sites you are on/working for before you work with them. It's to cover your ass and make sure you're not getting screwed over. It's also best to get everything in writing and keep record of it in case they try to breach contract!

sexysusie
09-22-2016, 06:36 PM
New layout looks great! I don't make any sales here recently either. It's been a pretty consistent trickle of money there every month until about May time. Since then nothing.

jasmine22
11-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Do you have to have a certain amount of videos to get started?

Special_K
11-25-2016, 09:40 PM
Has anyone been asked to provide asked this while doing the verification:

-a link to your profile on any other adult or cam site, such as MFC, Chaturbate, FetLife etc so that we may review your content

PixiieGirl
11-28-2016, 12:49 PM
is it okay to advertise camsites on here? I see a section for like camsite links but I wanna be 100% sure

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
11-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Did y'all know that MV did stuff like this? https://www.manyvids.com/MV-Mag/ Thats pretty dope having a monthly publication. But I'm guessing this just to drive traffic and interest to the site. It'd be nice if they opened it up to everyday content providers and not just centerfolds with professional cameras plus lighting.

JessRyan
12-05-2016, 09:59 AM
is it okay to advertise camsites on here? I see a section for like camsite links but I wanna be 100% sure

I have all that in my "about me" links to all my camsites and in my description. Hell, I even have a video titled: "Streamate Gold Shows For Dummies"

Sinna (2pee4you)
12-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Did y'all know that MV did stuff like this? https://www.manyvids.com/MV-Mag/ Thats pretty dope having a monthly publication. But I'm guessing this just to drive traffic and interest to the site. It'd be nice if they opened it up to everyday content providers and not just centerfolds with professional cameras plus lighting.

I recently heard that mindgeek owns manyvids:
http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1171175-owns-manyvids-com.html

And if you want to know how huge that is and how much money they have, look here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MindGeek

Which would also explain how they run so many contests and shell out so much money, which probably wouldn't be possible without the money behind it. Including the monthly publication you mentioned.

DonaDiabla
12-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Thank you, Sinna :) I was wondering that myself!

I recently heard that mindgeek owns manyvids:
http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1171175-owns-manyvids-com.html

And if you want to know how huge that is and how much money they have, look here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MindGeek

Which would also explain how they run so many contests and shell out so much money, which probably wouldn't be possible without the money behind it. Including the monthly publication you mentioned.

jasmine22
12-06-2016, 08:45 PM
do you resell your custom vids on your profile? or in your membership? I made one and decided to resell it for a higher price ir as part of my membership....good/bad move?

Sinna (2pee4you)
12-07-2016, 06:31 AM
do you resell your custom vids on your profile? or in your membership? I made one and decided to resell it for a higher price ir as part of my membership....good/bad move?

I always use an honest approach. If I told the customer that the custom video would be "your eyes only" then I will never make it available elsewhere.

Sometimes I ask if I could upload the file to my store as well and if the customer says "yes" then I add it to the store as well. I often make those customs a little cheaper, because I expect to sell them a few times and earn a little more via that route.

Bridgetxo
12-12-2016, 04:20 PM
I had a user that joined this month spend a couple hundred dollars on me. I am nervous that he is using a stolen credit card because I've never had someone spend so much on me in one day. Should I report his username to MV? One thing he purchased is a custom video so I would like to make sure I am getting the money before I make it.

boyru
12-16-2016, 01:15 AM
I can not register in manyvids.
They want i be registered in fetlife and twitter.
Fetlife declined my subscription, because i am owner of paysite.

sexysusie
12-18-2016, 09:21 AM
What? They don't require you to be on any other site :/

boyru
12-18-2016, 09:33 AM
What? They don't require you to be on any other site :/

Hi,
Thank you for signing up. We would ask that you attach (to this email ) the following:
-an image in which you are holding up a secondary ID (different from the one presently uploaded) and a sign that says MANYVIDS and today's date
-a link to your active social media account, such as Twitter
-a link to your profile on any other adult or cam site, such as MFC, Chaturbate, FetLife etc so that we may review your content.
Upon receipt of this information, we will send it to the department that handles sign ups and they will handle this accordingly.

Hi,
Unfortunately all 3 criteria are mandatory, we are unable to approve your account without the below-requested information.
Regards, ****

What may i do?

pixiepower329
12-18-2016, 06:11 PM
It may be a requirement for certain countries and it is due to scammers.

boyru
12-19-2016, 11:41 AM
But fetlife declines my registration, why?

Sinna (2pee4you)
12-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Maybe you told them you make the most extreme, hour long, very extreme car-crush clips. Honestly, don't waste your time on manyvids. I highly doubt that your clips sell better there than on c4s. Manyvids seems to sell a lot of just sex stuff and not so much fetish content, let alone extreme car crushing stuff.

boyru
12-19-2016, 12:47 PM

Thank You.
But people say that they have $200 daily sales on manyvids in fetish niches.