PDA

View Full Version : Manyvids.com

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

LolaLu
06-15-2017, 07:35 AM
I had a hard drive failure and lost a load of vids :-( Anyone know if I can download them from manyvids?

justsometwat
06-15-2017, 07:41 AM
When you send a MV LINK with free videos to someone can they download them? If so, you could make another account, send yourself the MV LINK to the videos you need and download them again.

QueerCrip
06-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Started yesterday and sold my first clip. :)

I uploaded some videos with a future release date, but where do I go to view my future releases?

hotmodel
07-14-2017, 07:13 PM
I shut my Manyvids store and removed all vids and pics before I did so. I've just seen all my previews though are still up on some site Manyvids.to. is that still the same company?

Has anyone been able to get there videos/previews removed from this site? Manyvids.to? I've tried with no luck and I've sent a DMCA to manyvids.com and they say there not related..so annoyed! I've tried to find the server and it says cloudflare holds this website and of course they do nothing :(

Miss_Bohemian
07-17-2017, 03:46 AM
Has anyone been able to get there videos/previews removed from this site? Manyvids.to? I've tried with no luck and I've sent a DMCA to manyvids.com and they say there not related..so annoyed! I've tried to find the server and it says cloudflare holds this website and of course they do nothing :(

No luck here... MV said they are working to take the site off...

cat1989
07-19-2017, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know if a purchased video only shows up in the purchasers account or if it's downloaded to it's computer?

Scorpio Girl
08-15-2017, 03:37 PM
Can anyone tell me how the paid votes for the contests work? Do you actually 60% of paid votes or do have to place in the top 3 to see any money from the contests? I see most everyone entered offers free videos and other free stuff for paid votes, so I was trying to figure out if you actually get that money. Also, how do you get the free videos to anyone who does buy a vote? Does the site have a way to do this once they buy the vote or do you have to get it to them some other way?

Scorpio Girl
08-16-2017, 04:09 AM
Yeah you get any money that you make in a content, coming in top 3 means you get the prize money on top of that. If you go onto 'marketing tools' then 'MV link' you can pick which videos to give to someone for free, then just send them a link. (The links can only be used once). As far as I'm aware everyone just keeps track of who gets what manually, if someone votes for me in the contest I'll ask what videos they'd like or w/e

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much!

LolaLu
08-20-2017, 12:36 PM
My MV is ok and has content. I've done.....ok i suppose. But I've tried to run comps to get guys to my profile and they will NOT Go!

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
08-31-2017, 02:00 PM
Manyvids getting into the livestream game except it's only for top content creators. Kinda like Snapchat but all onsite https://www.manyvids.com/MV-TV/2793/HUGE-NEWS-Were-Going-LIVE/

LetsGetHazey
09-10-2017, 02:39 PM
So as of August 1st, all male producers who star in their content are classed as MV Boys. I see some straight producers upset about it, but I'm wondering if it opens the doors for marketing in the case of couples.

I have a solo female MV girls account but also post boy/girl (mostly POV). I also have boy/girl content more focused on My boy that I do NOT post because it would upset My fan base. Would I get in trouble for having My boyfriend/male talent make a MV account with the content I don't have posted AND the content he stars in I do have posted? Would there be a limit on how many of the same clips we can poston both of our pages?

I believe there are girls who do content trade and simply both post the content in their own stores with their own description/title/price, and wondering if I can do that too.

I've created a customer account and can't really see a difference between MV boys/MV girls when searching for straight content, but from our experience with couples work there are some customers who'd prefer to go through him, so I'm wondering if for the sake of diversification it'd be smart to have him make his own MV boy account with our content as well as the content I don't post/focused more on him.

The reason we do not have a singular Producer couple account is because I have a separate fan base and don't just have content with him.

Hoping someone has some insight! Thank you in advance;)

DancesWithSloths
09-15-2017, 02:20 PM
Does MV have any kind of "new shop" status that one should be careful not to waste? I want to start low-key, just to see if my existing custies like it, before I start trying to attract internal traffic. But is it one of those sites you need to hit with all your effort right away, or else the existing traffic will never find you?

beauvoir
09-18-2017, 11:41 PM
What do the eye and the heart mean at the bottom of a clip? I know its not amount sold.

beauvoir
09-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Why isn't "socks" a category for store items???? Shoes? yep. Stockings? yep. Bras, panties, and accessories? all yep. But not socks. So I'm sitting here weighing listing socks under stockings (but they're not), other or accessories. What do you do?

It is now!! I uploaded a video the other day and socks was listed x

PixiieGirl
09-19-2017, 02:02 AM
What do the eye and the heart mean at the bottom of a clip? I know its not amount sold.
The eye is amount of views, the heart is amount of likes

beauvoir
09-19-2017, 02:16 AM
The eye is amount of views, the heart is amount of likes

I thought that, but they're not buying it. How can they view it and not buy it?

PixiieGirl
09-19-2017, 02:57 AM

I assume it means viewing of the listing? or maybe viewing of the preview video

jasmine22
09-19-2017, 04:26 AM
Has anyone recieved their direct deposit yet?

LetsGetHazey
09-19-2017, 09:48 AM
I got My direct deposit this morning. It was a few days later than usual this pay period and last for Me, My bank usually processes it next day. Last pay with the holiday I expected delay, not sure why it was late this time around. I'm sure you'll get it soon:)

Semyonovna
09-20-2017, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know how to add another performer, co model?

jasmine22
09-22-2017, 09:05 AM
so everyone got their direct deposit? I still didn't recieve mine after waiting 5 business days I had to send them another email about it

jasmine22
09-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Are you in the uk? Sometimes it takes them like 7 business days to get me my money via direct deposit :/
Nope USA. I used to get mine the next day...so this is very weird

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
09-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Amber Rose going live on MV today around 5pm est https://live.manyvids.com/stream/takeover

jasmine22
09-25-2017, 09:31 PM
never got paid by mv! They said they are looking into it I've sent them a few emails....pissed!😡

raakashock
10-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Just emailed support, but wondering if anyone has had this happen? Screenshots of my very old videos are popping up in a BING image search and link back to ManyVids. Some screenshots don't lead to anything, just the site homepage (the URL is a stupid video name describing MY video as if someone tried selling it), and some link back to videos that are not mine at all. Nothing pops up on a google search. Just BING. wtf

DancesWithSloths
10-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Anyone know if MV customers are age verified in any way?

LolaLu
10-06-2017, 02:06 AM
Only by way of credit card I believe Dances

Harveydent
10-06-2017, 03:38 AM
can anyone let us know how is it going??

takiaya
10-26-2017, 06:04 PM

preview it or click on it, they can click it to read the description without buying it.

jasmine22 did you ever get paid?

jasmine22
10-26-2017, 08:10 PM
I did I sent them numerous emails and I finally received it they said it was a payroll error

justsometwat
10-27-2017, 09:49 AM
None of my previews have ever looked the same quality as I've uploaded in. Some of my customers complain that the videos they download are lower res than my videos normally are as well.

DeepThoughts
11-04-2017, 12:51 AM
If i upload to MV can I watermark all my content with my own watermark? I cant seem to find this info on their site.

Sam38g
11-08-2017, 08:14 AM
MV system says I was paid out on the first, I get direct deposit. Still have not gotten it yet. Wrote them a couple of days ago. MV wrote back that it takes 1 to 5 business days, well today is the 6th business day & still nothing. :(

Cam_Model_Jess
11-08-2017, 10:03 AM
I got paid via direct deposit on the 3rd.

jasmine22
11-10-2017, 08:45 PM
MV system says I was paid out on the first, I get direct deposit. Still have not gotten it yet. Wrote them a couple of days ago. MV wrote back that it takes 1 to 5 business days, well today is the 6th business day & still nothing. :(

I also went through this with them and I had to email them several times I think they have some issues with their payroll dept

Sam38g
11-10-2017, 10:07 PM
I also went through this with them and I had to email them several times I think they have some issues with their payroll dept

Got it today, it did take several emails.

CatBBW
11-23-2017, 09:02 AM
Does anyone have a link to what physical/tangible items are NOT allowed to be sold here? I know of course nothing related to blood, scat, underage, incest, bestiality... but is there anything else strictly or potentially prohibited?

cat1989
12-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Silly question, but how can I delete videos? Can't find the button lol...

Scorpio Girl
12-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Silly question, but how can I delete videos? Can't find the button lol...

Edit profile, go to the video you want to delete, click on the 3 dots to the right of the title and you can edit or delete

gril
12-22-2017, 10:27 PM
I found a website that has over 23,700 videos stolen from MV. Just a few hours ago they added 206 videos of one girl. This is crazy! I'm gonna delete my MV store asap. If anyone wants to check this website PM me for link

@edit
There's a very active chatbox on this website... 69 people online in their chat right now. They posted videos of 31 MV girls today.

Sam38g
12-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Wow............ so this allegation means that MV is not being proactive the way c4s is on pirating of our content. That many videos sounds like they've either been hacked, have lots of charge backs or is an inside job.

Especially, if others on that site is making request & the admin does it

Cam_Model_Jess
12-23-2017, 08:51 PM
MV girls sell memberships for cheap. So some guy probably just signed up for her membership. I sell my clips individually & saw some guy bought & pirated 2 of them. I clicked on his page & it’s closed. He probably did a chargeback but I would never know because they cover chargebacks.

gril
12-23-2017, 09:16 PM
All my videos are on this website and I don't sell memberships. They just bought every single video from my store a few days ago. I'm gonna delete my MV profile and stick with C4S because they're safest and best tbh.

Cam_Model_Jess
12-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Ah. I didn’t realize they bought your whole catalogue. Well that stinks. But I was being pirated off C4S years before I even joined MV. I wonder why they’re targeting MV. I sent you a PM to get the site name.

JessRyan
12-28-2017, 08:39 AM
damn MV is a big $$ for me, however when I've asked them to help me remove MV videos I've found on other sites, they give me the cold shoulder and I've always had to do it myself. I just removed the option to get a MV membership and will be raising my prices too. Whenever I google my name this shit comes up. argh!!!!

Sam38g
12-28-2017, 09:34 AM
MV wrote me they were in the process of getting the site taken down.

JessRyan
12-28-2017, 10:30 AM
MV wrote me they were in the process of getting the site taken down.

I hope so, but according to the chat (sickens me to read it) there are back-up sites. In fact I found another one very similar. Videos of me were uploaded on the 17th, so I put 2 and 2 together prolly that fucker that bought my last membership on the 16th. He's since deleted. Makes it suck for the good guys ya know.

Sam38g
12-28-2017, 10:51 AM
It is a game of cat & mouse. They hide on servers in countries that do not have or care about copyright laws.

Russia is the worst which is why i'm surprised anyone works on a cam site based out of there.

MissJu
12-28-2017, 11:13 AM
Russia isn't the worst by far it was very easy to remove stuff from there.. Netherlands, Latvia,Lithuania,Romania,Poland,Seychelles, some other devil's asshole island In Caribbean are THE WORST.

JessRyan
12-28-2017, 11:36 AM
this happened fast and furious. The sooner MV takes care of it the better I'll feel about the site. I know it happens everywhere with every site. I'm very leery (and that feeling started a few months ago) about doing videos/customs anymore anyways. Just thinking of joining yet another clip site gives me a head ache
oh hell, this too shall pass ;-)