PDA

View Full Version : Manyvids.com

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

gril
12-29-2017, 05:11 AM
Russia isn't the worst by far it was very easy to remove stuff from there.. Netherlands, Latvia,Lithuania,Romania,Poland,Seychelles, some other devil's asshole island In Caribbean are THE WORST.
I never had any problems with Poland but maybe that's because I'm polish myself. We have strict copyright laws here, so if anyone needs help with a polish website PM me. I usually call the ISP host of a polish website and my stuff gets removed within few hours. Russia, Ukraine and NL are definitely the worst for me.

beauvoir
01-04-2018, 04:25 AM
English people! How do I get the money from manyvids into my account? I don't know the most effective or cheapest way?

xx

LolaLu
01-08-2018, 07:01 AM
I found a website that has over 23,700 videos stolen from MV. Just a few hours ago they added 206 videos of one girl. This is crazy! I'm gonna delete my MV store asap. If anyone wants to check this website PM me for link

@edit
There's a very active chatbox on this website... 69 people online in their chat right now. They posted videos of 31 MV girls today.

Is this site still up? Can someone message me the address if so pls? I panic whenever I see someone having a binge on my clips on MV now

PixiieGirl
01-11-2018, 06:37 AM
so something kinda odd just happened, someone with an unusual username bought a video and when I went to message them a thank you, their account doesn't exist? has anyone ever had that happen?

MistressX
01-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Well now this makes me not want to upload any more content. I only have the 3 required videos right now as I just started

MistressX
01-12-2018, 05:23 PM
I did try to add store items, added a bunch of them but they are still not showing up on my profile...???

Cam_Model_Jess
01-12-2018, 11:32 PM
so something kinda odd just happened, someone with an unusual username bought a video and when I went to message them a thank you, their account doesn't exist? has anyone ever had that happen?

I think that means it was fraud. That happens to me sometimes. They open an account, buy, then the account gets closed.

BuffyFlame
01-15-2018, 04:29 PM
Has anyone done a MV takeover? I got asked to do one and now my internet is crapping out because of the weather. I would cancel but I don't want to miss the opportunity to do one again if its worth doing.

platinumpuzzy
01-15-2018, 06:34 PM
I found a website that has over 23,700 videos stolen from MV. Just a few hours ago they added 206 videos of one girl. This is crazy! I'm gonna delete my MV store asap. If anyone wants to check this website PM me for link

@edit
There's a very active chatbox on this website... 69 people online in their chat right now. They posted videos of 31 MV girls today.

How do we get the link so we can go see if our content is on there or if the site has been deactivated?

Robert De Niro
01-16-2018, 08:41 PM
I found two sites. Hiding behind cloudflare.

gril
01-17-2018, 12:17 AM
Is this site still up? Can someone message me the address if so pls? I panic whenever I see someone having a binge on my clips on MV now

Yeah it's still up. They have 36,200 videos now. PM me for link

JessRyan
01-17-2018, 09:27 AM
^^ I'm no longer uploading new content to MV BIG disappointment that they can't take care of this mess

JessRyan
01-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Okay, I hope someone can help me with this. there are a few videos on my MV profile that I have lost when a lap top died last summer. I messaged support about how to retrieve them so I can store them on PM and a flash drive. They said to use my MV link to myself and download it, however that doesn't work. I just want a copy of these videos and can't figure out how to get them.
On my other clip sites I can EASILY download copies with a simple download click, but MV doesn't make it easy. Am I missing something?

JessRyan
01-20-2018, 08:23 PM
yes^^ that worked. I finally had to make member's account to download my OWN videos. Just another thing annoying me about MV lately. My other 2 clip sites are so simple. I log on, look at my videos and there's my own download link right next to it.

JessRyan
01-21-2018, 01:50 PM
haha, how funny. I get an inbox message from manyvids saying "user .... account was deleted to fraud & using multiple accounts...please remove him from your snapchat" he bought life time snap chat the other day. I hadn't added him yet anyway or had any contact with him.
funny they didn't send me anything when my whole fucking library of content was stolen, (along with most everybody else) but snapchat...?? I guess that's serious stuff...
They really haven't even acknowledged it have they?
argh..I'm getting ready to start my period damn!

Cam_Model_Jess
01-21-2018, 06:41 PM
The site is a mess with fraud. I have a lot of loyal customers there but there are also a lot of guys scamming.

naomi_doll
01-27-2018, 06:03 PM
Anyone else not get sales emails yesterday? I didn't even realize I got a sale until I got replies to the auto tweet lol

jasmine22
01-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Did anyone get their 1099 yet?

Scorpio Girl
02-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Did anyone get their 1099 yet?

I have not. It's my first year on here and was just getting ready to ask if they actually send them or not.

Scorpio Girl
02-02-2018, 08:39 PM
What's up with this new upload video format? It never takes me to a screen where I can put in the title and description for the video. I choose the video to upload, click start upload, it looks like it is uploading it, and then it just disappears.

cat1989
02-02-2018, 10:43 PM
What's up with this new upload video format? It never takes me to a screen where I can put in the title and description for the video. I choose the video to upload, click start upload, it looks like it is uploading it, and then it just disappears.

Normally when it's uploaded (on the same screen) it should show a little button that says.... umm... continue? Or something like that? I was confused before as well. It's in the box where you can see your video is uploaded. If you click the button in the box you should end up on the screen we know from before where you can put all the details in.

JessRyan
02-05-2018, 03:37 PM
I got an email from a guy saying MV charges for messages thru the site? Have they always done that? If so, that tells me he's just a cheap ass mutha'

LolaLu
02-05-2018, 04:06 PM
I thought they just had to be premium members, which I thought was registering a card. Could be wrong

jasmine22
02-06-2018, 03:30 PM
I have not. It's my first year on here and was just getting ready to ask if they actually send them or not.

I still haven’t gotten mine so I sent them a message this is the only site I’m waiting on unfortunately

justsometwat
02-06-2018, 03:40 PM
I got my 1099 yesterday

cat1989
02-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to create "one time" promo codes?
I'd like to give out promo codes if they review a vid, but only a code that they can use for one video or store item.
And it seems like when you generate a code it can only be time limited but not for only one purchase? Maybe I'm blind... :D

CatBBW
02-14-2018, 08:02 AM
I haven't uploaded here for aaaaaages and I have about 15 vids all in WMV format. I see now that the filetypes supported are MP4, MOV etc, but NOT WMV. Will the fact they're in an unsupported type stop my vids being bought?

raakashock
02-15-2018, 12:24 PM
when I create a photset, and someone buys it, it says SOLD across the main photo. Can someone else purchase it after that?

naomi_doll
02-15-2018, 12:30 PM
when I create a photset, and someone buys it, it says SOLD across the main photo. Can someone else purchase it after that?

No, you'll need to change the quantity to 999 so you can keep selling it.

raakashock
02-15-2018, 02:17 PM
thank you so much @Naomi_doll

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
02-16-2018, 06:59 PM
The Many Vids Awards 2018 is going live right now https://live.manyvids.com/stream/

caramelcraze
02-17-2018, 11:56 PM
I absolutely hate how this site displays videos when you do a search. Only showing what people are viewing now instead of automatically listing both the recent top sellers and newest clips is just wonky. Clips that I've sold over 100 times on other sites I can't get a single sale off of on mv, even if the category is trending. Why is getting this site to be profitable like pulling teeth?

itsnightlight
02-18-2018, 10:58 AM
Anyone know what to do to get the 'cam score' up? I've uploaded a boatload of content but I have a cam score of 215? WTF? How the heck do you expect me to sell clips and make your site business if you have me on the last page...

justsometwat
02-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Try this - https://manyvids.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204576395-What-Is-An-MV-Score-And-How-Is-It-Calculated-

CatBBW
02-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Is it OK to watermark my vids with my URL?

CatBBW
02-24-2018, 07:48 AM
Grrrr! I have no sound on my preview gifs! When you hover over everyone else's, AND my older stuff, there's an option to switch sound on. When you hover over my newest uploads, NO option for sound! I have emailed them, but in the meantime, anyone know why?

CatBBW
02-26-2018, 04:58 AM
Grrrr! I have no sound on my preview gifs! When you hover over everyone else's, AND my older stuff, there's an option to switch sound on. When you hover over my newest uploads, NO option for sound! I have emailed them, but in the meantime, anyone know why?

So I've had a reply - apparantly that's only for the preview on older clips, NOT gifs on the newer ones. Anyone know how I can make the "hover over" a preview?

naomi_doll
03-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Just saw this, looks pretty exciting actually. - https://www.manyvids.com/Article/3331/Introducing-MV-Crush/

We are so excited about this new feature launch!

Do you want to know how to make your MV Profile even more personal so you can take the next step toward connecting with your most loyal fans?

Our newest feature, MV Crush, is an exclusive mailing list that lets MV Stars send out private content ONLY to members who subscribe to be an MV Crush. These instant messages, which include sexy notes, special vids and private pics, are sent directly to MV Crush members’ inboxes.

MV Stars can set MV Crush subscription pricing anywhere between $1.99 to $19.99 per month and they’ll get 80% of the membership price! Yes, you read that right! ManyVids wants to celebrate becoming the #1 clip site in the world by sharing even more with it’s MV Stars.

MV Stars can use their MV Crush mailing list however they want, either to send out previews to promote their latest vids, tease members with hot pics of their newest store items, release short, extra intimate content they know their most loyal fans will appreciate or simply keep fans up to date with their day to day life by instantly sending out private pics and vids. Send out as many vids as you want so long as they’re between 10 seconds and 3 minutes long.

MV Crush is the best way for MV Stars to stay in constant contact with their fans to let them know they’re always thinking of them.

Use MV Crush to bring your MV Profile to the next level so you can conquer the MV World!

You can set up your MV Crush by going to your Dropdown Menu > My Content > Add/Edit Services > MV Crush.

Once you set up your MV Crush, you can send an MV Crush Note by going to your Inbox > MV Crush Notes > Message my MV Crushes.

justsometwat
03-06-2018, 05:21 PM
So you can only send one photo at a time, videos have to be between 10 seconds and 3 minutes long. You can set prices for how ever many months you want, so you don't have to use 3, 6, 12 months. You can choose 7 if you want. No idea if the new crushes can see the old messages you sent to old crushes or if they only see the stuff going forward. I set my crush up, then removed it when I saw the restrictions on how many photos and length of videos I can upload. It's not worth it for me since I hardly use MV anyway.

SuperPookie
03-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Is anyone else having uploading issues? My videos upload to where it says 100% but never give me the option to process it to the next step. I have tried it with different clips on different days and uploading one at a time or several and the result is the same.

LolaLu
03-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Would like to move my OF over as I think OF is as glitchy as hell. BUT I need to know more about MV Crush before I do that. There seems to be a lot of unanswered questions about it at the moment.

JessRyan
03-07-2018, 04:08 PM
I do really well with Only Fans I'm going to stay there, and I like the freedom of longer clips. I can upload a bunch of pics at one time, and have uploaded 15 min videos on OF no problem. I'm also wondering why MV doesn't try to answer any questions the girls are asking on twitter? I ask a question about mygirlvids and they replied in 5 min.

LolaLu
03-07-2018, 04:36 PM
They are answering on the blog post on their site. They've sorted a few things already. They won't allow you to upload longer clips because it takes away from their main clip stores, same with photoset so I understand that. It does suit me better as most of my recorded clips are up to 3mins long and are boy/girl which I can't post on only fans. And most of my subscribers like to see that from me.

JessRyan
03-08-2018, 07:17 AM
oh okay. true. Good point. I understand it may be a better fan site for some models. I guess I still have a sour taste in mouth after the whole mess before xmas. I'll get over it. ;-) I'm usually really good about "getting over" shit. AND this is another $$ egg for the basket. I'll keep my eye on it.

SadistPrincess
03-12-2018, 01:24 AM
So, I'm fairly shocked at how dead my page is, barely getting any views and they supposedly have tons of traffic. I have about a dozen Fetish videos on there and I've sold a whopping 2 vids in 3 months. Any advice on how to get more views? I use the same keywords that get me sales on other sites... I'm wondering if the site is just too vanilla for what I do ..

MistressX
03-20-2018, 01:19 AM
I was not aware you couldnt post B/G on OF.....

JessRyan
03-20-2018, 06:53 AM
So, I'm fairly shocked at how dead my page is, barely getting any views and they supposedly have tons of traffic. I have about a dozen Fetish videos on there and I've sold a whopping 2 vids in 3 months. Any advice on how to get more views? I use the same keywords that get me sales on other sites... I'm wondering if the site is just too vanilla for what I do ..

How long have you been on there? Honestly it took me about 2 whole years to finally get regular sales. I started camming on SM late Dec 2014, joined MV in March or April? took me a long time, I had NO following NO regulars and only cammed on SM. Once I branched out to the token sites, my MV page finally made $$ Just my 2 cents

PixiieGirl
03-21-2018, 12:33 PM
MV isn't great for fetish, even my fetish stuff that sells on there tends to have a masturbation element - you might be better trying IWC (if you have a femdom angle that is!)

SuperPookie
03-22-2018, 09:01 AM

It's toes up for fetish. I've sold 4 videos in the last 3 months and one of them was a old vanilla video.

Bootsie
03-22-2018, 02:36 PM
Is anyone missing their deposit from the 16th on Manyvids? My payment from them on March 1st had an issue and got returned to them, and they said they'd reissue it on the 16th...except they did not take my $ out on my account, so it just rolled over for the next payment on April 1st, and support hasn't responded to my questions about what (if anything) was paid out to me on the 16th. I'm Canadian, but the delay should not be this long, and I am freaking because I need this money!