PDA

View Full Version : Penetrative sex over distance, it's here, now, today.

frixionme
11-20-2013, 09:34 AM
We just announced our new platform yesterday at , this is an exciting breakthrough and we're happy to democratize the technology to anyone who wants to take advantage. I'm here because I"m interested in hearing the conversation from the perspective of sex workers, including webcam models. How do you feel about this robot revolution? I'll be happy to answer any questions about how it works and what our intentions are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haBM4GFu9Bs

slowpoke
11-20-2013, 12:41 PM
It appears you can eliminate people entirely.

frixionme
11-20-2013, 01:23 PM
It appears you can eliminate people entirely.

Maybe, is that a bad thing? What if this kind of technology completely replaced human sex work? I personally dont think that will happen, the viewers of this forum probably know better than anyone that it's more about the intimacy and connection than getting off

laurielegs
11-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Been done as far back as 2001 with ifriends and cyberdildonics. Sounds good in theory. Always fails in the end.

Guys just wanna log in and wank, nothing extra, nothing fancy.

Djoser
11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Are you the same guy who used the picture of that MFC girl on your previous robot sex website without asking her permission?

Djoser
11-20-2013, 09:07 PM
OK furthermore I have been informed you were in chat trying to hustle people into joining your site or whatever.

You are skating on very thin ice.

YNOTJay
11-22-2013, 11:44 AM
A large part of the fun of being with a woman are the sights, smells, tastes and sounds... it's so much more than touch.

I fear the day that we have no reason to leave the house...

chloemay
11-22-2013, 03:44 PM
A large part of the fun of being with a woman are the sights, smells, tastes and sounds... it's so much more than touch.

I fear the day that we have no reason to leave the house...

Applies equally to men. If all I wanted was to be penatrated by whatever, well I can't even finish the sentance because that isn't sex to me. Another person has to be involved (who is sexy to me), and not as some remote toy-operator.

That said, there are people for whom this will be perfect. :-) Good luck.

YNOTJay
11-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah there is definitely a market for something that high tech.

Meanwhile I'm promoting toys that are there to get you off, nothing more nothing less... and there's a market for that too :)

VictoriaChaos
11-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Something about that thing just bothers me. . .