PDA

View Full Version : NiteFlirt Profile Design - Professor Profile

TheCristalDomme
12-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Professor Profile is here to help YOU make YOUR Niteflirt profile look fantastic.

Iím experienced in building profiles in HTML and CSS so YOU donít need to be!

Why should YOU spend ages fiddling with tricky code when I can do it for YOU? In fact, I can even upload YOUR profile for YOU too.

YOU can choose from a variety of beautiful templates. Tell me what text and images YOU want in YOUR chosen template and I will do ALL the rest for YOU.

I can even be on Skype with YOU during the short process, so YOU will be confident every step of the way that YOU are getting exactly what YOU want.

I'm trained in all sorts of media as well as building profiles. I'm trained in banner creation, illustration, image manipulation, motion graphics, animation, post-production and video editing to name a few. Please feel free to get in touch about any other visual work you require.

LAChloe
12-23-2013, 04:15 PM
I am not sure about this poster but I can tell you that www.designhustle.com is awesome. Tee the owner is a sweetheart and I have worked with her on several phone sex and other adult oriented projects. I have recommended her to friends, too, and they have always been very happy with her. Just throwing that out there for anyone that is looking for help with webdesign.

TheCristalDomme
12-24-2013, 05:52 AM
I can confirm that he's very good. I'm posting on his behalf because he's not a member of stripper web. But he is very trustworthy, very discreet and very good. Also, he doesn't cost the earth.

He designed my NiteFlirt profile for me and I was very impressed. Check it out for yourself

DonaDiabla
12-26-2013, 08:05 PM
I am not sure about this poster but I can tell you that www.designhustle.com is awesome. Tee the owner is a sweetheart and I have worked with her on several phone sex and other adult oriented projects. I have recommended her to friends, too, and they have always been very happy with her. Just throwing that out there for anyone that is looking for help with webdesign.

Thank you LAChloe, I need that to boost my phone listings on niteflirt :)