PDA

View Full Version : Tips on promoting for a gentlemen's club

Atesakiwa
01-01-2014, 07:52 AM
got any tips on promoting for a strip club? i'm trying to get better at walking people in the door. i got years of experience promoting strip clubs/hostess bar in japan but i never seen the real deal here in the us (ex: vegas). i'm wondering if i'm doing it right. i got no discounts or free drinks to give. it's kind of hard convincing people to come in right then and there. if not then, my job is to ask them to turn in the flyer at the door which gets them nothing.

shanna dior
01-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Well, what are you doing now? Tricky to make suggestions without knowing what tactics you're currently employing. Also, it sounds like you may be trying to get people literally in the door from the street, but are you also looking for tips for other promotion (online, advertising, etc.)?

01-01-2014, 10:34 AM
More details would be helpful. Is this like Bourbon Street in NOLA where every other storefront is a strip club and you're trying to persuade potential customers to come into YOUR club?

Djoser
01-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Online promotion is a great idea (Facebook, website, etc.), and something which a lot of clubs simply don't do, or do very well.

If you are talking about door barking, having a strong more or less sincere sounding voice is all-important, and dressing well. Dress like a thug (not saying you would) and you will get the cheap thugs in your club. They do no good at all and will drive out paying customers, which is even worse.

Atesakiwa
01-02-2014, 09:20 AM
i am trying to get people literally in the door from the street. 8pm-11pm, i'm told to do this on a street where people comes out for shopping which is one street over from our club. then 11pm-close, i do this on our street where we are located, mainly across the street. i'm wearing our uniform(black dickie work shirt)which has our club logo and my name in embroidery. i say things like 'tities for dessert' to get attention for them to stop.

Aurora14
01-10-2014, 05:26 PM
If you are trying to get people in off the street, you need to offer them something for coming in. If they have the flyer, they get free cover or a free drink. Why not go for bigger forms of advert? Radio or TV spots on the weekends? Flyers at local adult shops?

When I hear that you're trying to get people from a shopping area, all I can think of is gaggles of women with the occasional man accompanying them to carry their purse and bags. Not only will saying "Titties for dessert" piss off any women in earshot, you have made it so that any man out with a woman won't be allowed near you, and if the man/men don't have a women with them, you aren't going to get the kind of paying customers you want. You will get cheap assholes that think "sucking on titties" comes with the price of the cover charge.

Does your club offer dinner? Drink specials? Advertise those while mentioning the ladies in a respectful way.