PDA

View Full Version : Toying with the idea of doing paid shoots this year at a convention...

takiaya
02-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Someone asked how much is my rate for solo erotic stills? I'm not even sure what a still means XD. Can someone with some experience tell me what they are asking and around what is average price for these things? (I know everyones rate is probably different, but just a general average price? :O

Melonie
02-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Rates vary way too widely to even hazard a guess. Depends on the degree of 'content' expected, who it's for, etc.

However, one thing that never changes is that the photographer / producer will own the rights to your pics ... meaning that they can be used later for any purpose, meaning that you will have no legal standing to request that your pics be taken down if posted in an 'inconvenient' place, etc.

shanna dior
02-09-2014, 08:02 AM
^Well, you can make certain allowances and restrictions in the model release to prevent that, but the internet is forever if a sleazy photographer decides to post your shots somewhere against the stipulations of the release.