PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Dancers - TELL US YOUR STORY!

BKkitty
02-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Hello! I am a documentary producer at Part2 Pictures, a production company based in New York, that produces high-quality documentary programming for OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, National Geographic, the Discovery Channel, PBS and other major broadcasters. We are currently producing a new television series for a major cable network. The series explores unique American experiences through personal profiles and intimate story telling from an open-minded perspective.

We are currently researching an hour long episode that will explore the world of traveling dancers and we hope to follow, in a documentary style, a few women who are traveling to a new city or major event for work.

We would love to talk to any dancers who travel and are willing to share insights into their experience. Are you planning on hitting the road in the next few weeks? Where do you normally go? Are there popular events you frequent? What locations attract a large clientele? We would love to learn about the adventurous and hard working women who do this for a living or even part-time.

Our goal is to help share unique perspectives and open people's minds. We understand that some women may not want to reveal their identity so we are open to refraining from using last names or can even change names entirely!

To learn more about us, please visit our website at . As you will see, our programming presents a deeply respectful, compassionate
view of all of the different communities and individuals we profile.

Thanks so much. I hope to hear from you!!

All the Best,
Heidi

Warped
02-18-2014, 05:27 AM
There are many threads already about traveling to dance. Try the search bar. Good luck!

arielbriel
02-18-2014, 05:30 AM
All I can think about reading this is Michelle11. LOL.