PDA

View Full Version : Review; Atlantis Gentlemen's Club, Chicago (Ford Heights), Illinois

Club man
03-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Atlantis Gentlemen's Club in Chicagoland is without a doubt, the Number 1 most dangerous club in Northern Illinois and Northern Indiana. Shootings, homicides, armed robberies, car jackings, assaults, even in broad daylight, are hourly occurances in the parking lot, in the cornfields nearby, on both nearby highways, and the entire area in general. Cop killers, serial killers, gang bangers, predatory flash mobs, and wanted fugitives are on practically every single square block in that entire area, and they hang out at Atlantis day and night. They bring their AK-47s, TEC-9s, and Mac-10s into Atlantis day and night and cause frequent mass chaos inside the club. Therefore, only a deliberately suicidal person with a death wish would ever dare to go to Atlantis Gentlemen's Club.

I have also seen others on this forum mentioning other Chicagoland clubs like Club O in Harvey, Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, and such. People, Cook County, Illinois has a huge ghetto! And I mean huge! We are talking everywhere within the following borders; on the north side, Lawrence Avenue (4800 north in Chicago) from Lake Michigan west to Austin Avenue. On the west side, Austin Avenue from Lawrence Avenue all the way south to the BNSF train yard in west suburban Cicero, Cicero Avenue from the BNSF train yard south to 95th street, and then again from 127th street south to Steger Road (23100 south), and Kedzie Avenue from 95th Street to 127th street. On the south side, Steger road from Cicero Avenue all the way east to the Indiana border, then it's latitude area from there to I-65. On the east side, I-65 from the latitude of Steger Road in Illinois north to the shores of Lake Michigan, and then the shores of Lake Michigan from there all the way back to Lawrence Avenue in Chicago. Within that entire area, it is all endless ghetto. Shootings, drug dealings, lethal flash mobs, homicides, armed robberies, you name it. And the ghetto even includes numerous suburbs, especially the suburbs of Blue Island, Dolton, Calumet City, Harvey, South Holland, Midlothian, Markham, Hazel Crest, Homewood, Flossmor, Olympia Fields, Thornton, Glenwood, Lynwood, Chicago Heights, South Chicago Heights, Ford Heights, Sauk Village, Cicero, Steger, Burnham, Lansing, Posen, and Dixmoor. And in Indiana, the same ghetto covers; Dyer, Schererville, Hammond, Highland, Griffith, East Chicago, Whiting, Gary, and Merrillville.