PDA

View Full Version : Writing Article

ffmendez
03-28-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi,

My name is Felix Mendez and am currently writing a feature article for Florida State University that could possibly appear on the widely read student newspaper, the FSView. I am exploring why Strip Clubs are outlawed here in Tallahassee, the capital of Florida. I will also be discussing the new business that has thrived in the area because of Strip Clubs being outlawed, companies offering dancers that can go to a customers location instead.

In sum, I am looking for any information you might have on what types of benefits you obtain by working at an established Strip Club lets say compared to actually going to a customers place of choosing.

Even the littlest facts or statistics can help me.

Literally any information would be greatly appreciated, don't hesitate to share.

Thanks,

Felix Mendez.
email : [email protected]

DonaDiabla
03-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Hmmmm... Felix, you need to research "The history of erotic dancing clubs in Tallahassee." Google is your friend and history is your teacher.

ffmendez
03-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey Dona, I searched that up but found nothing valuable. Is there a specific page i'm not seeing and that you can link for me? Thanks. Also the point is to get actual statements from dancers themselves, so that is why I am posting on here

DonaDiabla
03-28-2014, 11:47 PM
Hey Dona, I searched that up but found nothing valuable. Is there a specific page i'm not seeing and that you can link for me? Thanks. Also the point is to get actual statements from dancers themselves, so that is why I am posting on here

This is an old issue that have plagued many parts of Florida on and off for the past 100 years. Look for the book: Lay the Favorite: A Story about Gamblers
By Beth Raymer

http://books.google.com/books?id=pN15Y4a_VGUC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=Strip+Clubs+are+outlawed+here+in+Tallahassee&source=bl&ots=JggUWYAAg1&sig=aberfLbog-LcsPCrm3TLNA2Atk0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Fmw2U822F4nlyAG_6YCICw&ved=0CF4Q6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=Strip%20Clubs%20are%20outlaw

ffmendez
03-28-2014, 11:58 PM
Thank you so much!! That really helps