PDA

View Full Version : Iwantclips dot com: thoughts on this?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

chloemay
04-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Dear Content Producer,

As a top content producer, we would like to introduce our new site iWantClips.com and present you with a very special limited time revenue sharing offer of 75% on content items and an amazing 80% on tips/tributes for until August!

iWantClips.com wants YOU to be as successful as possible!

So what sets us apart from the other sites?
We offer more ways for YOU to profit than any other clip site, all in one place:
Sell unlimited digital content; videos/photos/Audio/PDF’s, etc. - in your own store!

Charge customers to open messages through our site – set your own prices!

Sell your own monthly Fan-Club memberships for your content items!

Accept tips / tributes in any amount up to $500!

Fast & fully functional FTP system!
Tutorials on how the site works!
Promote your Amazon wish list!
Your choice of weekly or monthly payouts!
Built-in promotional tools to help you build traffic and sales!
Customizable tip/tribute buttons for your own website or blog!
24/7 customer and technical support via live chat, email and phone!
View detailed transaction history and generate real financial reports!
We fight chargebacks! We will always investigate every chargeback and fight them to our fullest abilities. You will always be properly informed of the reason for a chargeback, the status and result. We permanently block chargeback offenders!
After our July, we still offer the best payouts in the industry:
60-75% Content Sales, Fan Club Memberships, Tips/Tributes

$1 - $999 60%

$1,000 - $2,499 65%

$2,500 - $3,999 70%

$4,000 + 75%

Our signup process is quick, simple and easy and only requires a few minutes. You can start making money today!
Thank you for taking the time to review the email. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this opportunity. Please reply to this email and a member of our team will contact you right away to answer all of your questions and help setup your account.

imagei-want-clips-logo-online-jpg.jpg

chloemay
04-03-2014, 08:06 AM
^^ That is the body of an email I got today, anyone else get one? It sounds pretty good.

takiaya
04-03-2014, 09:08 AM
I didn't get the email, but I'm going to sign up and give it a try anyway lol. Camming has been super slow lately so I'm up for any content sites that might be worth trying out

Aurora14
04-03-2014, 09:23 AM
I haven't heard of/from this site. Just like the other ones, I'll hold off and wait to see how successful the site is before I put a bunch of time into it. I do like how their payout structure looks though.

Good luck to the ladies trying this site!

Tsani
04-05-2014, 10:27 PM
I got the email too and checked it out. I figured why not and got an account there. I'm not putting up any content though until I get a reply from their model support about if the first and last name in my profile is visible to members. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put my real or stage name there. It just looks kinda out there when I look at my profile logged in. Does anyone here know the answer to that? I emailed them a few days ago and have gotten no response. I'm probably just being paranoid but better safe than sorry.

Note to other sites with model sign ups: please make it clear on the applications if you're asking for legal name or stage name. ;)

maryjaynexo
04-06-2014, 08:44 AM
I got this email too. Haven't finished signing up though.

DiamondCupcakes
04-06-2014, 11:04 AM
I know this site wast started or is run by a fin dom from c4s. Seems like a good site. They just need to get the traffic over there. I'm sure it'll come once the girls come over.

chloemay
04-06-2014, 12:10 PM
I got the email too and checked it out. I figured why not and got an account there. I'm not putting up any content though until I get a reply from their model support about if the first and last name in my profile is visible to members. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put my real or stage name there. It just looks kinda out there when I look at my profile logged in. Does anyone here know the answer to that? I emailed them a few days ago and have gotten no response. I'm probably just being paranoid but better safe than sorry.

Note to other sites with model sign ups: please make it clear on the applications if you're asking for legal name or stage name. ;)

When you get they reply do you mind posting what they say?

JenniferNorth
04-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks for sharing this! Going to sign up...can't hurt!

Tsani
04-08-2014, 11:27 PM
When you get they reply do you mind posting what they say?

They still haven't replied :(

chloemay
04-09-2014, 09:21 AM
They still haven't replied :(

Well, it's a reasonable question, I hope they do answer soon.

takiaya
04-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Anyone actually sell a clip yet? I know its a new site, but I clicked on the top selling items, and none of them have a rating out of 5 stars, I put all of the clips on the site in order by most popular and none of those have a star rating either, XD it seems like not one single clip on there has a review that I have seen...which makes it look like nothing at all is selling for anyone there

Tsani
04-10-2014, 03:06 PM
^^ Either that or they bought a bunch of content and posted it to make it look like the site was used more than it is.

Anyways, I FINALLY got a reply about the name in the profile question:

Thank you for your interest in iWantClips.com. Your first and last name will never be visible to members, your store name (Public name) should be entered in the Preferred Username field. We can always update the store name if you need us to.

Best,

Jay

Store Support Team

justanothercamgirl
04-14-2014, 05:35 PM
I just got hit up with an email in my box today.

Anymore news on this site? Is anyone actually selling anything there?

ashley jane
04-14-2014, 07:40 PM
I started the application up until you needed two forms of ID and just stopped cause I got lazy. I got like 3 emails about it. Well one about continuing then two on videos conversions and publishing. I find those last two kind of annoying since I'm not selling on there yet.

Classy_Katy
04-15-2014, 12:00 AM
I got two emails and just deleted them...will see what happens for you girls! Not replying quickly to query isn't a good sign.

PeachyPie
04-21-2014, 03:39 PM
anyone who is on there plz keep us posted! I'm starting an account and seeing where it goes- I have a number of clips just sitting around so why not?

laurielegs
04-21-2014, 05:24 PM
I started the application up until you needed two forms of ID and just stopped cause I got lazy.

I find most sites will accept my driver's license. Not gonna pay for a passport just to sign up.

ashley jane
04-21-2014, 05:29 PM
I find most sites will accept my driver's license. Not gonna pay for a passport just to sign up.
I stopped too because of that but I swear girls said for clips4sale you could upload a bill or something with you're name. Eventually I'll try that.

laurielegs
04-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Also on checking out their form, they don't allow anyone over 45 to sign up either. Interesting...

chloemay
04-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Also on checking out their form, they don't allow anyone over 45 to sign up either. Interesting...

Well they wouldn't want me anyway then! I forgot about this, being busy with other things.

AngelicaLove
05-04-2014, 09:27 AM
I signed up today :)

DiamondCupcakes
05-06-2014, 02:01 PM
That's kind of ridiculous. How many studio owners over 45 make tons on c4s?? Lots! Why are they limiting their market?

flawlessmelissa
05-13-2014, 05:51 PM
These are my only thoughts!!!!

When a new clip site starts up they HAVE to offer a incentive for you to upload, and direct all your traffic to their site for sales.
That is your extra 15% until said cut off date.

I have used Clips4sale for 7 years. I rarely have to drive outside traffic to my site for sales. Also the sales to number of hits ratio is good. No matter who you are they offer you the same amount. Fair playing field. Figure it out and you too can be on the top 50%.

I have tried Kinkbomb (which also offers the same structure of sales as Iwantclips does above.) I have never made the same amount even with a 50% off $50.00 or more. (which means they get 50 dollars worth of clips for 25.00 then kinkbomb takes their percentage.) I got not one sale on that "coupon", yet thousands hits of traffic. (So example people who were clicking were already other girls paying customers) most likely on the page sent from another girls link from twitter or her blog. These boys wont be big customers. SO i gave up on Kinkbomb I could tell they were not pushing enough new outside traffic for fresh sales. I do leave my clips there, but make nothing.

One store most may not know about is eclipsstore. It launched the same time as Kinkbomb This store is not very well known. They offer alot of the same offerings. But the increased % is earned with out it counting on sales. SO you can make 69% with only $50.00 in sales. (p.s. you want to sign up here use me as a referral & I will help you.)
I actually love them but since they did not offer some of the top "Findoms/ Femdom/ Cam/ Etc Models a lifetime higher percentage to promote the site. The girls did not flock to it. Cause everyone plays follow the leader. Truthfully if you want to divert all your taffic I would do it here.

So along comes Iwantclips. They are offering some different features. The main one being the ability to charge someone for a message.
The rest of the structure is set up the same as kinkbomb. With a little tips from clips4sale. My main issue with them is when I asked who the owner was no one would tell me. Yet held a party to meet a bunch of girls in Vegas. The ones that are now heavily promoting the site.

Finally a girl from the TOP 50 on clips4sale reached out to me (which is rare & soo nice) She said she would not be joining. That to me said it all. She could of taken her Top 50 store and routed all the traffic there and made more $$$ by the percentage method. But she wasn't.

I always suggest uploading at least 5 clips to each store. But focusing all your resources into one place.

That one place for me is clips4sale.

I suggest you do your own research, but its no different than fashion.
Of course Kim Kardasian is going to be given Free Clothes & Shoes. Then she wears them talks about them & bam everyone rushes out to do the same.
But only Kim keeps getting the free clothes.

flawlessmelissa
05-13-2014, 06:01 PM
^^ Either that or they bought a bunch of content and posted it to make it look like the site was used more than it is.

They did allow girls to upload their content to test the site before it opened to studio owners. Then allowed others to upload for I think a month before they went full public to customers.

flawlessmelissa
05-13-2014, 06:02 PM

They did allow girls to upload their content to test the site before it opened to studio owners. Then allowed others to upload for I think a month before they went full public to customers.

Djoser
05-13-2014, 09:15 PM
That's kind of ridiculous. How many studio owners over 45 make tons on c4s?? Lots! Why are they limiting their market?

Maybe they are trying to appeal to a mainstream audience? I don't know, just guessing.

There's a whole lot of fetish traffic, guys who want BBWs and femdom on C4S. There wouldn't be much point trying to go up against that. I didn't know there was also a big demand for older women on C4S, but you see absolutely everything on there which is kind of cool in a way. However it's not where I would go to find mainstream type content.

justsometwat
05-15-2014, 05:49 AM
I have over 50 videos here and have not sold a single thing. In my stats it shows people as having viewed the items, but no one is buying them. They are the same videos that I have on C4S - which sell well, but not here! They also asked about putting up the content FOR me based on the stuff on C4S. So I went and changed the file names to match the names on C4S and spent over 14 hours uploading all of these videos - they never did anything else with the videos, so now I am doing it manually.

TashaToday
05-16-2014, 08:16 AM
I have the occasional video that is less than the two minutes that c4s requires, so I'll post them on IWC. I figure nothing to lose. I know c4s takes a bigger cut, but I'm making sales there. So far, nothing on iwc. Not even a whole lot of traffic, but I'm putting my efforts towards c4s anyway.

justsometwat
05-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Has ANYONE had any luck on IWC?

justanothercamgirl
05-17-2014, 09:17 AM
Has ANYONE had any luck on IWC?

Bumping this......because this is a great question!

TashaToday
05-22-2014, 06:29 AM
How is everyone feeling about the site? I update almost daily and get practically no traffic. :/ maybe their banner exchange will help them.

maryjaynexo
05-23-2014, 11:49 AM
I've been on there 5-ish weeks, have about 35 videos of varying types up. No sales.

justsometwat
05-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Here's a link to my "Performance" the image is too long to put here on the forum:
http://i.imgur.com/WX2ybnB.png

I have SOME as gifs cut from the videos and some are just the gifs generated from C4S. I have a sneaking suspicion that people are just watching the gifs and are jerking off. Even then their analytic information is crazy confusing. I mean, I AM getting some visits, but no bites at all. I was thinking of just taking down my page, because it's proving to be useless spending all of that time uploading content only to have NO ONE buy anything.

They are asking for free banner exchange, which makes me think that they are not actually doing any advertising of their own. I don't see why I would advertise their website on mine if they can't even go through with uploading my content like they said they would. It's just tiring and seems useless.

MissConceited
05-24-2014, 04:57 PM
^^^^^ Yeah I just signed up last weekend and got an email about a banner exchange. I worked my A$$ off for the loyal customers I have, and a lot of them come from Niteflirt, C4S, and other random sites and I don't feel like driving traffic to a different site. I'm on kinkbomb as well, and I make about 4X as much on c4s. The only good month I had on kinkbomb is when I was featured on the site because of a verified call contest. I made twice the amount as I normally do...whoopee. (like doubling pennies). I see no harm in putting myself up everywhere, but the bulk of my content can be found on Niteflirt and Clips4sale. They are my money makers. On a completely unrelated note... I had my first custom request at customs4u.com and I really enjoyed that platform. You can sell your videos and make offers on there as well.

DiamondCupcakes
06-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Absolutely nothing. I do pretty well at c4s and kinkbomb but haven't made one sale all month on this site. I am transferring my videos from c4s daily as to get views every day and still nothing. I mainly joined because I love the option of weekly payout. I hate getting paid once a month. I was hoping this would be some extra money throughout the month to save but I'm not getting any sales. I'm starting to think its a waste of time uploading all of my videos. I have tons and don't want to spend my days uploading to a site that isn't going to return any revenue.

chloemay
06-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I appreciate all the updates on this site so far. It's so easy to get caught up in signing up for everything to increase the eggs in the basket that having other experienced clip producers sharing experiences is SO helpful. Thank you all who responded and, F-you to the site that sent me the invite and it turns out I'm too old!

justsometwat
06-01-2014, 06:13 PM
I deleted my store there. I am so upset that I spent that long uploading all of those videos only to never make a penny. I was not about to leave my store up and make $5 only to never cash out. What a waste.

DiamondCupcakes
06-04-2014, 11:55 AM
I sold one clip! Lol

ashley jane
06-04-2014, 12:04 PM
I keep getting emails saying I have a message. The only log in I see is at the top right side. I try and log in says it's wrong. I did the email to get my username and password and it still tells me it's all wrong! I never finished my application and I'm glad I didn't.

DiamondCupcakes
06-08-2014, 10:37 AM
I noticed some of their "sponsor girls" are doing really well. Making 3k+ some days. I've gotten 2 sales now since I started =/ I know c4s took a month or two before I did well enough to really dedicate myself to the site....so maybe I'll try for one more month

TashaToday
06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
So I have sold one clip. Woooooo (sarcasm). But I am having guys message me with suggestions for clips. Kinda pisses me off, because why would I take their suggestions if they're not going to buy it? It's weird.

justsometwat
06-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Where do you see 3k+ a day?

I see that there are some clips that show ratings on their videos, some of which are $50+ priced. However, they could just have ONE person that bought them and rated them. Since it's still a new site and not many clips seem to be selling, I would imagine that one sell could boost that video up as a "top selling" or "most popular" clip. I bet that people are taking custom video requests and are uploading them for that customer to buy, because it's easier to process payments via a content site than try to accept tokens or any other payment - which might not be safe or viable.

I don't see random customers buying videos for that price right off the bat. Not to mention that IWC has become another content site where it's mostly "rip off" videos or findom. It makes me sad, because you cannot sell any other genre of video there. I am not saying there's anything wrong with those kinds of videos, but it makes it difficult for anyone to sell any videos there unless they specifically cater to findom videos - which won't make any other fetishists want to stay there. Does this make sense?

I HATE it when someone tries to suggest a video or ask for a custom video when they haven't seen any of my existing content. How do you know my content would be good enough if you've never bought any of my content!?

TashaToday
06-19-2014, 06:12 AM
I have sent them a couple messages about canceling my account and have heard nothing. Everything about this site is a waste of time. Grumble.

justsometwat
06-19-2014, 04:16 PM
It took them a while to get back to me, so in the meantime I deleted each and every video, then submitted a ticket asking how to delete and they finally messaged me back.

Lacy Luck
06-29-2014, 11:03 AM
This site is mentioning an increase in traffic in the newest recruitment emails. Has anyone noticed more traffic over there and a subsequent increase in sales?

justanothercamgirl
06-29-2014, 11:28 AM
Ugh, they keep spamming me with their newsletters and I've never even signed up for their site.

Very unprofessional. It seems to me that they are just spamming every camgirl email that they can get their hands on. >:(

MissEgo
07-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know who the findomme who started this site is?

Tsani
07-17-2014, 11:08 PM
I got an email from John from iWantClips saying that he noticed that I'm signed up but haven't uploaded any clips yet and wanted to know if he could help me get started.

I asked him what their policy on watermarks is since most of my videos are watermarked with a subdomain of my website that redirects to where people can buy my clips. His response was:

"We welcome all content and have no policies about watermarks on our site. We’d obviously prefer if it didn’t promote competition such as clips4sale or kinkbomb, but even at that point we allow them :) "

I thought that policy was pretty cool but then I remembered this thread and thought I'd check back to see if anyone's gotten any sales there yet. Anyone having any luck with this site yet? Is their new traffic they've been talking about doing any good? From what I'm seeing here so far I'm probably just gonna forget about this one and focus my clip uploading efforts elsewhere.

TashaToday
07-18-2014, 06:53 AM
It's been over three weeks since i first asked them to close my store. Follow up emails have received no response. They're just making me dislike the site more and more.