PDA

View Full Version : I used to go to strips clubs regularly in the 1990s when I was 20 years younger.

OrangeCountyCalifornia
04-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Back in the 1990s when I was 20 years younger and in my sexual prime when I would fantasize about having sex with almost any woman, I used to go to strip clubs on a regular basis. In 1996-2000, I used to live in Phoenix and I used to be a regular customer of a seedy dump of a club called A Class Act (it closed down long ago). There were only a few dancers I would see on a regular basis, but one dancer I was really in love with was a 5'9" tall girl barely out of her teens named Charlie. She was slender, had long blonde hair and was originally from Anchorage. She was an Alaska native of Russian and Cherokee heritage. And she had an infectious giggle. She was literally the only reason I would go to that club even though it was a dive. In my view, she stood out from most other dancers. I first met her at another defunct club in Glendale, Arizona in the western part of the Valley, but that club's rules were very strict in the sense that you can't touch the dancers even in a non-sexual way (even handshakes weren't allowed). At the club I went to regularly, the rules were looser.

This less restricted club used to have private rooms in the back if you wanted a private dance. I would take her into the private room and we would cuddle and snuggle. She would keep her top and panties on and I would keep my clothes on as well, but that didn't stop us from having a little fun. She would lie in the couch and I would get on top of her. We would cuddle and kiss. I also used to rub my crotch on her crotch even though we were both wearing pants. My private sessions were 30-45 minutes long and I would keep humping myself on her till I ejaculated in my pants.

After that I was done, gave her a tip, walked to my car and headed home. Those were the days. Eventually the city I used to live in passed and enforced an ordinance not allowing clubs to have private rooms.

Unfortunately as far as I know there is no similar club where I live now where we can both go into a private room and get intimate until I can get my release even with my clothes on.

Chili Palmer
04-05-2014, 10:31 PM
If you're in Orange County and want to shoot off in your pants, then why are you wasting time here instead of being at the Flamingo? Take 15-20 minutes, tops.

CP

OrangeCountyCalifornia
04-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the tip.