PDA

View Full Version : Work, Health, and Safety

LadyOHS
04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi Ladies!

I am trying to do a survey on work, health, and dancing and would love it if can maybe take it! Itís completely anonymous (nothing but your answers will be recorded) and will take no longer than 10 min. I also am hoping post the results here for you guys!
Iím an advocate for womenís health and am interested in improving health and safety for the women in this industry.
Here's the link:

Thank you!!! :)
Lady OHS

azaleanola
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
I took it, but honestly the thing could have been written by those church ladies who bring candy and roses and kleenex packets.

LadyOHS
01-29-2015, 04:36 PM
hey hey y'all,

Thanks for taking this survey. I looked at the results and some very interesting stuff came up. I thought I would share it with you.

There is a chart with all of the safety concerns ranked according to importance. These results were the answers from from of the members who took the survey back in April 2014. I also found that having access to a therapist or someone to talk to was as important as being able to go to the doctor. I also found that even though medical care was ranked as a priority, there are very few girls who have health insurance. The results of this survey can be used to change policies and to advocate for access to health insurance in the future.

If you are interested in knowing more or you just want to chat, message me and I would be happy to share more information. I am still working on getting more information and I would love your input.

This is the chart. If the link doesn't work then just copy/paste it to your browser.

michele11
02-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Everyone has access to heath insurance it's called A.C.A. I changed from my 350 hummana plan to one on the market place and am saving almost 200. My gf pays 40. It's not hard go on the website before the deadline.