PDA

View Full Version : breach of contract?

AndreaSimone
04-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Hi all!

To put a long story short I ended up in a mess of a suite this weekend that ended up with my club having to breach my contract when I did nothing wrong, it was just the wrong place at the wrong time kind of event

This is my home club and I'm not sure what I should do, should I call and attempt to resurrect my status through effort or upper management? I just feel kind of lost right now; but I know I am a major asset to the club

Any advice would help.
<3

Melonie
04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Obviously you didn't share details of what actually happened, but ... for better or worse ... 'independent contractor' dancers can be legally fired for just about any reason the club manager chooses to think up.

jack0177057
04-18-2014, 07:40 AM
I agree with Melonie, unless the contract specifically says that for a set minimum term (e.g., 1 week, 1 month, etc.) you will have a license to do business in that club. Best thing is probably to sweet talk your way back into the club and don't mention anything about a breach of contract.

michele11
04-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Obviously you are at a VCG holding club. I would call corporate but be prepared for the director who breached your contract to give you hell.